Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > There's no room in this hell...

My life was a lie by the looks of things...

by MidnightBlues 1 review

This is Mikey's POV so he is very angry and confused, this is a bit of a filler chapter to show Mikey's feelings towards his brother and bandmate snogging and feeling each other up.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-11-12 - Updated: 2012-11-12 - 537 words

0Unrated
Right, as promised, here is the third chapter! Once again, the support that I am getting is astounding, so please carry on Rate and Reviewing, I didn't get that many on my last chapter but my first chapter seems to have gone down very well!!


Mikey' POV:

I had just finished a conversation with Bob and Ray about the acuestics of the stage that we had just played, (it was brilliant!) and I desided that I was ready to go to bed. I grabbed my beloved Bass and headed over to the tourbus, wandering if Gee and Frank were already there because I hadn't seen either of them since the end of the show. As I contimplated this, I found that I had subconciously walked to the bus and was about to climb the steps up to the door. I srugged, walked up the steps and grabbed the door handle and opened the door.

The sight that met my eyes as I went through the door was not what I was expecting. There was my brother and one of our best friends that doubled as a bandmate, tangled in a sweaty mass as they ate eachother's faces. It was a descusting sight.

"SHIT! What are you doing?" I shouted, horrified, looking at them as they both quickly broke apart and untangled themselves, looking shocked, worried, and slightly annoyed.

"Uhmmm... Hi, Mikes." Gerard said to me guiltily. "That was a really good gig! You were amazing!! Did you see that banner that the girls at the front had saying that you are the best Bass player ever? Well, they are correct!!" He said, a huge fake grinn stretched across his embarrassed face.

Frank joined in with the forced one way conversation. "Yeah! You were really good! And so were Ray and Bob!"

I was fuming. My own brother and my own friend, Faggots together? GROSS!! How could anyone kiss another man!

"What were you doing?" I asked with an icy calm voice. The two men in front of me squirmed under my glare.

"We were just... congratulating each other on the show?" Frank offered unsertainly. Quickly glancing at Gerard. What a load of rubbish. I shook my head with yet more discust.

"Unusual way of congratulation." I said with steely eyes. "Why were your mouthes glued together?" This made Gerard and Frank look at each other with a guilty expression.

"Mikes... I think I am Gay." Gerard finally stated. Looking away. Frank nodded and murmered that he was also Gay.

"Well, OBVIOUSLY!!" I yelled at them. "HOW COULD YOU?! THAT IS DESCUSTING? HOW COULD YOU KISS EACH OTHER FOR YOUR OWN PLEASURE? ON STAGE YOU DO IT FOR THE FANS, BUT HERE? god..."


There you are! That sets the scene for the rest of the story, Mikey is angry and the Frerard has started! The next chapter will be good, I already know what I will right!! Once again, please Rate and Review, I have seen that almost 50 people have read this fanfic, but compared with how many reviews I have, it leaves a lot of people who read and then don't leave anything! :( ANY PERSON WHO CAN REVIEW BUT DOESN'T MAKES A UNICORN DIE AND MIKEY CRY!! :(
Sign up to rate and review this story