Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Burning In Hell

Two More Days

by TheBelittled 0 reviews

Courtney's father is a little bastard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-11-20 - Updated: 2012-11-20 - 1358 words

0Unrated
Courtney tapped her foot against the floor. Even the sound that was emitting sounded odd to her. The house was unrealistic as it was, why add the fact that even stepping on the floor sounds different? Maybe it was because it was linoleum, not just carpet.

"Anxious, sweetie?" she hated when her father called her that. She didn't find it cute like Alyson, she didn't giggle at it like Elli, she just didn't care for it. She simply resented it.

"Dad, I'm fine. Can we leave it at that?" she asked angrily, twirling the sting coming off of her shirt. "I'm really not in the mood to talk," she added, walking upstairs to one of the bedrooms, the one she would be using for the next week.

She walked to her phone, picking it up, trying to decide if she should call Gerard or not. She felt ridiculous doing this, even simply contemplating it, but she felt antsy without him around. She hated it — despised it. Her phone must have had a mind of its own, or her fingers, because suddenly, she just began dialing his number.

She bit her bottom lip, placing the phone to her ear.

"Hey, baby," Courtney's heart fluttered in her chest. That was the first time he ever called her baby, and it made her knees weak (as well as her panties drop) when he said it, especially the way he did. He was seductive, almost like he was gonna fuck her over the phone, and that made her feel hotter. "Courtney, is something wrong?" he asked. That seemed to be the first thing he said over the phone every time she called.

"N-no," she stuttered. "I just missed you. My dad is as much of a hard ass as my mom, and he won't shut up. He won't stop bugging me about you — oh dear lord, he just won't stop!" she groaned.

Gerard chuckled. "Well, if it's any consolation, I miss you too. Perhaps the same circumstances don't apply, but it's all the same."

Courtney sighed. "Sometimes I wish I was eighteen already. My parents would trust me with the car that they got me a year ago — no sense in that — I would be able to move out, and do whatever the fuck I wanted, and I could see you more often. The last one being the deal breaker of course," she added, smiling. She knew Gerard wouldn't even be able to see the smile on her face, but something about him made her internally crazy.

"I love you," he said suddenly, his voice sounding slow and dreamlike.

"What brings this up all of a sudden?" she asked, sitting down on the bed, which creaked underneath her. "And I love you too, just for the record."

"Well, I have to go. Damn grading," he muttered.

"I thought you loved to teach."

"I do. The only bad thing being that there are twelve people passing my class when I have two-hundred and forty-seven students for the entire year."

"I'm one of the twelve, right?" she bit her lip. She knew this came out as though it was a cheated grade, and she hated the way nearly anything came out when she was around Gerard.

"Yes. Top of the class, actually," he sighed. "Baby, I'm really sorry, but I have to go. I'll see you Monday," he said.

Sooner than Monday, Courtney thought, though agreed, "Yeah. Bye Gee."

~x~

The next morning, Courtney woke up and got dressed as quickly as possible. She had something planned — something for Gerard, something he would love.

She drove to his house, tapping her feet as she reached the door, knocking. Damn tic, she thought.

Gerard opened the door, surprised to see her standing there. "Courtney? What're you doing here? Did your dad do something to you?" he asked worriedly, dragging her into his house.

"Gee, I'm fine," he sighed, relieved. "I missed you. And, I wanted to give you something," she smirked, grabbing his shirt, pushing him against the wall.

"Courtney, we can't do this again. Much as I'd love to, we can't," Gerard's voice sounded honest. Aggravated, but honest. He clearly wanted Courtney, but he knew that he couldn't do that — not now, at least.

"Gee," she whispered in his ear, "I don't care what the fuck you say. Not now, at least. All I care about would be me screaming your name," she slid her hand under his shirt, going higher and higher up until she reached his chest, flicking his nipple.

"Fuck," he muttered, sliding down the wall ever so slightly. "God, please, just... Fuck," he groaned, his eyes shutting.

"What do you want, Gerard?" Courtney asked, her hand falling from his chest, finding their way inside his impossibly tight jeans. "Whatever it is, you can have it."

Gerard pulled her into a kiss, his fingers tangling in her hair. "God, I fucking love you," he groaned against her lips.

She smiled into the kiss, grabbing him. He gasped, his eyes opening slightly. He wanted to make her stop, but it was impossible. Nothing could stop her at this point — not that he could complain.

~x~

Courtney's head rested in Gerard's chest, her breathing still heavy. "I love you," she muttered breathlessly, kissing his lips quickly.

"I love you too," he replied, closing his eyes.

Courtney couldn't get to sleep, which really seemed like a good thing. Her dad would kill her if she came home in the middle of the night. She stood up, putting her clothes back on, and walking back to Gerard. "Gee," she mumbled. He stirred, his eyes opening again, resting on her. "I have to go, my dad is gonna get angry," he nodded. "See you Monday," she said, leaning down and kissing him one more time before going to the car and driving home.

She only noticed the moment she walked into her house, her father glaring at her, that she took her car out. She couldn't say she cared, but she was worried about getting in trouble. "Dad, just remember, it is my car, and I do have a license."

Her father's eyes narrowed, but he said nothing. He just watched her walk back up the stairs, groaning. Stop fucking watching her, he thought. The worst thing that could happen is for her to catch on.

~x~

By the time it was Wednesday morning, Courtney was shaking every waking moment. Her eyes were dilated to the point where the dilation seemed permanent. Her friends repeatedly asked what was wrong, but she kept telling them that she was fine. Of course, they believed her, thinking she was just antsy, and anxiously awaiting the day she would return home, her mother being there or not. Though, that wasn't incorrect at that point either.

When she arrived home, her teeth chattered, her hands shook, and purple rings were situated around her eyes. She opened the door, seeing her little brother and sister playing with their father, receiving piggyback rides. She chuckled quickly, trying to put her thoughts to sleep for the moment.

"Hey, Courtney!" Jay shouted, pointing at his sister. "Why are you home late?"

"It's ten minutes later, I'd contradict. Kelly kept me back, talking to me nonstop about who knows what. She was talking way too fast," she said, placing my backpack on the floor. "I'm just gonna go upstairs," she muttered, running up the steps.

Two more days, she told herself. Two more days.

"You okay?" Alyson said, standing in the doorway of her room as she came up.

"Yeah," Courtney replied, "I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" she asked, walking into the bedroom, Alyson quickly following.

"You've been acting weird the past day or so. Come on, Courtney, you can tell me! Did something happen?" she asked.

"Goddamn, why does everyone assume something happened whenever I talk to them? I'm fine, Aly, I promise."

As much as she wanted to tell her, she knew she couldn't. She couldn't even trust Gerard with this, and that pained her even more. She couldn't trust anyone at that point, let alone her parents, and much less her father.
Sign up to rate and review this story