Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > Booyah

Chapter 1

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Back in the day Ron was the leader of a very popular rock band. They had stopped but now after 8 years Kim wants him to bring them back. Can he do it?

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Kim,Ron - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-30 - Updated: 2012-11-21 - 2205 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: 'Halo' belongs to Beyonce. 'Diamonds and Pearls' belongs to Prince. Kim Possible belongs to Disney.


It was a nice day, Ron and his mom were moving out of their old house and in to a manor thanks Ron making a lot of money thanks to what he did for 'Buena Nacho'. He also had went in to the military here and in an alternate reality. He was a Major in the Marines here and an Admiral in FWSC. As he was getting his things together when he saw his old trunk. 'Haven't seen this in a while. Boy those were some good times.' Ron thought. He opened it up a saw his lyric books, scrap books of all the places he went to, pictures of him, Brick, Zita, Monique, Marcella, Tara, Hope and Felix at certain places, pics with fans.


Music awards, gold and platinum records and bank books of his investments. His band did so well that they were set for life, almost. He pulled out a pair of sunglasses he was given to by one of the greatest singers he's heard ever. They even took pictures with him and his band as well.(1) Just then his mom came up to his room. “Ron?” She said, as she walked in. “Oh, it's been a long time hasn't it?” Ron nodded, “why did you stop? You were one of the greatest bands in the world.” Ron smiled and kissed his mom on the cheek.


“Thanks mom, but I don't know.” He sighed, “maybe it was because we wanted to be normal. Yeah, right.” He chuckled.


“Would you ever do it again?”


“That was the most fun I had in a long time. But I don't know if I could get the band back together.” He looked at his mom, “do you know what my real dream is?” She shook her head, “to be truly happy and sharing it with the world.”


“I believe in you Ronald.” She said, “but first. Why don't we finish up with the move?” So he put his things away in the trunk and loaded it in to a moving van with the other things then they move to a huge manor. That was when they set up, Ron had one wing of the manor and she had the other. He set up in a few rooms and one of the was sort of a music/ trophy room. There he set up his guitars, awards, old outfits framed, pictures, framed tickets and his gold and platinum records. His medals, flag and accommodations for his service. After the last of his things were set up, he went to his room and sat down to relax to some of his own music.



Meanwhile Ellen, Ron's mom, was also listening to Ron's music when there was a knock on the door. She got up and saw it was Kim. “Oh hello, Mrs. Stoppable.” She said, just then Ellen gave Kim a ice cold glare.


“What. Did. You. Call. Me. Young. Lady?” She said, it was like she had called her a foul name, Kim gulped and quickly started to back up.


“Um, I mean Mom.” She said, “um I'm home?” Ellen gently smiled at her and bade her entrance to their new home. “Is Ron home?”


“He's upstairs in his room.”


“Thanks,” she said as she went to search for Ron. On her way she had seen Ron's music room. “What the?” She went in and saw that her fiance had a secret and it was big. “My god,” she said softly. “Ron's the lead singer of 'Booyah'.” She had seen pics of him in concert, pictures of the entire band, magazine covers, album covers, his awards and his scrapbooks. “Wow,” she didn't know that Ron had came up behind her. She was looking at an album cover of the band dressed in silk robes with Ron looking like a lord.


“That was for our tour in Asia.” He said, she turned around and saw Ron, he was in an A -shirt, jeans and slippers. His tags were around his neck, he was still as buffed as when he came home and she wrapped her arms around him. “Hello KP.” Then he gave her a kiss. “Sorry if I startled you.” As he wrapped his arms around her.


“No, you didn't.” As she snuggled in to his arms, “Why didn't you tell me that you were the lead singer of 'Booyah'?” He looked at her confused.


“I thought you would've known by now.” So he set up a CD in the stereo and played it. They sat back and listened.


“So why did you stop?” Asked Kim.


Ron sighed, “I don't know. We were doing so good too.” She looked through one of his lyric books.


“You didn't use any of these songs?”


“None of us had the right voice for them.”


“Would you mind if I give it a try?”


“Sure, which one do you want to do?”


“How's about this one? 'Halo'?”


“Okay, I'll set up the music.” So he did and it started to play. She started to sing.

Remember those walls I built?
Well, baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound
I found a way to let you in
But, I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
It's the risk that I'm taking
I ain't never gonna shut you out!

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby, I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby, I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo
I can see your halo
I can feel your halo
I can see your halo
Halo, ooh ooh.....

Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light
I swore I'd never fall again
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity can't begin to pull me back to the ground again

It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
It's the risk that I'm taking
I'm never gonna shut you out!

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby, I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby, I can feel your halo
I pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo
I can see your halo
I can feel your halo
I can see your halo
Halo, ooh ooh.....
I can feel your halo
I can see your halo
I can feel your halo
I can see your halo
Halo, ooh ooh.....
Halo, ooh ooh.....
Halo, ooh ooh, oh........

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby, I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby, I can feel your halo
I pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo
I can see your halo
I can feel your halo
I can see your halo
Halo, ooh oh.......
I can feel your halo
I can see your halo
I can feel your halo
I can see your halo
Halo, ooh oh.......


Ron just looked at his fiancee, she killed it. “Ron?”


“That was GREAT KP!” He said but he stopped.


“What's wrong?”


“Well, I'll have to call the gang, but I don't if they want to do this again.” She went over to him and sat down on to his lap.


“Well, I have faith in you.” Ron chuckled.


“Seems like you are the only one. Okay, I'll give them a call.” So he contacted everyone and they jumped at the chance to make magic again.



About an hour later, they started to come out from everywhere. Felix out of his van and was talking to Zita as Marcella and Hope walked over to them. They hugged, then came Brick in his truck and he got out. “Well, looks like it's a reunion of the band.” He said, just then Tara and Monique pulled up behind him.


“Yep, when 'Baby Boy' called us asking if we'd liked to bring back the band, I was shocked.” Said Monique.


“He said that he might have a singer for some of the songs we never did” Said Tara they looked at her.


“Really?”


“Who is it?” Said Zita.


“I don't know, I just hope it's not Bonnie.”


“Don't we all?” Said Hope, so she knocked on the door that was when Ellen opened it.


“Hi gang, come on in, they're in the music room.” She said, “Would you like a drink or something to eat?”


“Sure, that would be great Mrs. Stoppable.” Said Brick, “uh I mean 'Mom'.”


“Alright,” She said and went off to get the refreshments.


Meanwhile Ron was looking through one of his lyric books. “I think this one would be great for us.” Said Kim as she looked with on his lap. That was when the others had came in. Ron smiled, “hey guys.”


“Okay,” said Felix. “When you called us you said 'it was time to get the band back together'. Were you kidding?”

“Felix,” said Ron. “Time to get to work.” The others cheered, “now, everyone to their positions. Let's start with something easy.” Everything was set up and ready, Felix started to spin a drumstick in one of his hands as he rolled behind his drum kit. Brick, started to tune up his bass, Monique got behind the keys, Tara pulled out her tambourine, Marcella got her guitar, Zita grabbed her tenor sax and Ron started to check his microphone. “Ready?” They nodded, “Kim, go get mom and then you are going to enjoy something special.” So she did, “/Diamonds and Pearls/?” They smiled.


“Baby boy,” said Monique. “I don't know if I can hit that note.”


“Here's hoping.” Monique started to play. Ron started to sing.


This will be the day
That you will hear me say
That I will never run away

I am here for you 
Love is meant for two 
Now tell me what you're gonna do 

If I gave you diamonds and pearls 
Would you be a happy boy or a girl 
If I could I would give you the world 
But all I can do is just offer you my love 

Which one of us is right 
If we always fight 
Why can't we just let love decide (Let love decide

Am I the weaker man 
Because I understand 
That love must be the master plan (Love is the master plan

If I gave you diamonds and pearls 
Would you be a happy boy or a girl 
If I could I would give you the world 
But all I can do is just offer you my love 


(Zita started playing her sax)

D to the I to the A to the M 
O to the N to the D to the pearls of love 
D to the I to the A to the M (To the M) 
O to the N to the D to the pearls of love 


There will come a time (There will come a time
When love will blow your mind (Blow your mind
And everything you'll look 4 you'll find (Take a look inside

That will be the time (That will be the time
That everything will shine (Forever
So bright it makes you colorblind (you will be color blind

If I gave you diamonds and pearls 
Would you be a happy boy or a girl 
If I could I would give you the world 
All I can do is just offer you my love 

If I gave you diamonds and pearls (Pearls
Would you be a happy boy or a girl (Yeah yeah
(Ron looks at Monique and she hit's the high note)
If I could I would give you the world (Give you the world
All I can do is just offer you my love (All I can do

If I gave you diamonds and pearls (Diamonds
Would you be, would you, would you 
(Would ya, would ya, would ya be happy little baby
A happy boy or a girl 
If I could I would give you the world



Ellen was smiling, “that was great honey.” She said.


“Kim?” Said Ron, she was in stunned silence.


“You guys are freaking AWESOME!”



“So what do you think?” He said to his band mates, “we ready?”


“We are ready,” said Felix. “But we are going to need a manager though, the old one quit on us.” Ellen spoke up.


“I'll do it.”


“You'll be our handler?” Said Ron, Ellen just smiled and nodded. “Here we go.”


“I'll set up your first gig.” Said Ellen and with that, 'Booyah' had returned.


TBC

1. Think Bono from 'U2'

For Monique I picture the one woman in NPG, with the long blond hair and the beautiful voice.
Sign up to rate and review this story