Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Heart can Only Break so Much

The Plan

by tmbfucks 60 reviews

I'm coming with you.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-11-25 - Updated: 2012-11-25 - 1600 words

0Unrated
After all that thinking and crying, I had to go to sleep. It was just too much, and I wanted the day to be over. Of course, when I woke up, it didn’t make things any better. I was still shaking in sadness, shock, basically every emotion I’ve ever felt. Even the positive ones. I mean, if LynZ does want me back, then that would be amazing. I’d get to experience a whole new life and start over. I’d get my actual mum in my life. She could take me out and have fun with me. I’d love that more than anything.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, but the door was locked.

‘Who’s in there?’ I asked. The door opened, and I saw my little sister, Shayla, grinning up at me. Shayla had short, choppy, pin straight hair that was dyed green, and she had hazel eyes.

‘Me.’ She answered before closing the door again. If there was another bathroom in this damn place, I would use it, but there’s not. I hate that.

‘Penina, I wasn’t going to send you to school today.’ Mum said.

‘Yeah well, I didn’t plan on seeing your face today, so if you cancelled the cab, call them back and make sure they come here.’ I answered. She sighed, obviously upset, but she went downstairs to the laundry room and put her bed sheets in the washing machine. Shayla came out of the bathroom.

‘I want my cereal!’ Shayla screeched. She ran to her bedroom and got dressed. I did the things in the bathroom that I needed to do, and then I got dressed myself. I picked up my schoolbag and just ate anything I could find. Everyone was already gone by then. They go to school earlier than me. I go to a school that’s an hour and a half’s drive away. On a good day it’s about an hour, and it’s annoying, but at least I go to a school that I can actually cope with. I used to go to the same school as my older sister, Callie, but then everything just got too much for me.

I thought I was being bullied. Looking back on it, I’m still not sure. It felt like it at the time though. People would use to walk past me and put their hand over my face saying my name. I hated it, but that’s not the worst. My two best friends one day ran away from me, making me chase after them. Of course, I knew what they wanted. I just didn’t want to hear it. I pretended everything was okay, but it wasn’t. They wanted to stop being friends with me. They wanted me to stop being so clingy. The thing is though, is that they were the only people I could sit with at lunch. The only people I could talk to at break time. Everyone else just didn’t want to talk to me.

A few months before they broke up with me, my friend knew about the fact that I was being bullied. She made me talk to Miss Paxton, the pastoral carer of the school. I didn’t like her that much. I told her that I couldn’t make friends in that place, and all she said was that if I say hello to someone, she’d give me a kit-kat. I hated her. She just had no clue about how I felt. I even told her about these two boys that were particularly horrible to me. She just looked up pictures of them on the school system and told me one of them looked like a nerd. I wouldn’t be surprised if she used to be a bully herself.

I dreaded going to school every day. I could almost feel people’s eyes on me whenever I walked in, and I could hear people talking about me behind my back. There was no one I could talk to. Even the teachers were horrible. The deputy head was the head’s daughter, and she was an evil cow. Someone’s dad had died the previous summer holidays. We weren’t allowed to wear jewellery, but if it’s something from their deceased parent, you would think that she would be more respectful. Instead, she said “I don’t care about your dead father. Take it off.” No one was nice there. I felt so out of place. Callie had friends though. She was the first year there. It was a pretty new school. I used to hang out with her in the mornings before we were allowed in, but one day we were in an argument, and she just told me to go away and play with my friends. I cried because she had no clue how hard my life was there. There was a guy there in my year who was nice, and he asked me if I was okay and he offered me a tissue, but that was the height of it. I lied and said I was fine. I was anything but.

Callie didn’t know why everything was so hard for me there. No one did. Until about a year later. I just couldn’t go there. I would cry and scream every morning before, and my mum would call my dad telling him that I wasn’t going to school that day. We found out I had High-Functioning Autism. I didn’t want to believe it at first. I just wanted to be a normal girl. I’m fine with it now, but I just didn’t want to be even more of an outcast than I already was. It took two years for me to get a place at this school where I could be myself. I’m the only girl student here so far though. But that’s fine. I’ve got enough friends here. My favourite teacher’s my form teacher, and she’s also my maths teacher. Everyone knows that I hate maths and P.E. so in the class, we all talk and make jokes while doing our work. I love those lessons.

When I finally arrived at my school building, one of the T.A.’s greeted me. It’s no doubt that my mum told them to make sure they should be fragile with me. Why can’t I be left alone here for five seconds?

‘Hi Penina. Are you alright?’ She asked. I sighed.

‘Yes. I’m fine. Look, I just wanted to come here today to escape everything at home and get on normally here.’ I answered.

‘Well, we’ll do our best, but you know we need to speak to you at some point today.’ She said.

‘That doesn’t sound like a normal day. Please, just leave me alone. I just want a distraction. I’ll be hanging out with Zeke anyway. He’ll cheer me up.’ I said. She sighed.

‘I’ll see what I can do. What have you got first?’

‘Maths.’ I answered. I ran up to the room and sat down in my usual seat.

‘Oh, hi Penina. Do you want to get out your sheet?’ She asked handing me the keys to my drawer. This is why Jill is my favourite teacher. She’s just an awesome person. I got out my form and gave her the one from yesterday. In each lesson I could get a good or outstanding. There was satisfactory and unsatisfactory, but no one bothers giving me those.

‘Okay, get out your work.’ Zeke said in a camp voice.

‘Shut your mouth.’ I said. We all began laughing. See? Why was wanting to have a normal day so bad?

‘I’ve got to go see to the other class. I’ll be back as soon as I can.’ She said. It was just Zeke and I in the room.

‘Okay, when’s the concert?’ He asked.

‘Sunday, but I highly doubt I’d be allowed to go.’ I answered. He tapped something on his phone.

‘Don’t worry, I’m going too. Your parents trust me right?’ He asked.

‘Yeah, I guess so.’ I said.

‘Great. How would you like to go to Mindless Self Indulgence?’ He asked. I smiled and hugged him.

‘This is amazing! I need to write a letter for her and then throw it on the stage. There’s just one more thing I need before then.’ I said.

‘What is it?’

‘You’ll have to wait and see.’ I answered. I’m sure that it’ll be in the attic though. My birth certificate.

Things are forming! THINGS ARE FORMING IN THIS FIC!!! (Sorry, I was singing that in my brain.) Anyway, this chapter was kinda long, at least I think so. Anyway, so, remember how last night some of us were talking about cucumbers and coffee and fish, and then AJ wrote a song, and then fizzy drinks and kidnapping MCR? Yeah, what the hell were we on? I love our little conversations. We're too cool for any school. By the way, this school story is 100% true. I've changed names for safety and stuff, but that is basically a background on my life in secondary school. It was horrible. I used to imagine running away or jumping off a balcony there. But, I hope you liked this chapter! Rate and review. Both!!! BOTH OF THESE THINGS!!! Haha. XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story