Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalized Stories Trade?

Cookie_Monster

by ZombieSlayer13x 1 review

Hozzie is finally old enough to go touring with her older brothers Gerard and Mikey. Will a crazy fangirl undermine their whole tour?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-11-27 - Updated: 2012-11-27 - 1897 words - Complete

0Unrated
*A/N: Greetings everyone!

This is the fourth installment to my writing trades! This piece was written for Cookie_monster (I love your username by the way!). In return she wrote me a wonderful MCR holiday fic! I hope you enjoy!

Oh yeah, you said your OC’s last name was Bareham, but I changed it to Way since you wanted to be their little sister.

Thank you again, happy trading!

Alex

x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x




“Gee! Have you seen my hoodie anywhere?” Hozzie called to her older brother.

“Which one?” He called back from his room.

“My All Time Low one!” she shouted back from hers.

“NO!”

“But you had it last!” she hollered as she blew her black hair out of her eyes, now desperate.

“Yeah, because uh…I don’t know? IT’S MINE?!” Gerard yelled from his room. From his footsteps Hozzie could tell he was now walking towards hers.

WAS yours! You gave it to me last year!”

Gerard leaned in the doorway of her room he smirked, “Doesn’t mean I can’t borrow it. Why do you need it anyways? Wouldn’t you rather have a My Chemical Romance one?”

“Of course!” Hozzie said looking up, “But as of now I happen to have five.”

Just then Mikey walked in to save the day. “Here Hozzie,” he said as he threw it on the bed, “Mom just took it out of the wash.” With that he sauntered off down the hall to his room.

“Oh…” Hozzie said as she stared at the article of clothing next to her.

“See, I told you I didn’t take it.” Gerard teased as he too walked back to his room.

Hozzie plopped down on her bed and smiled. In just a few hours she would be joining her brothers on their second U.S. tour. Sure, they were only playing small venues and coffee shops, but still! She was elated when she found out they had finally decided to invite her. See had been waiting years for this moment. Their mother didn’t think it would be a good idea to have her go along with them when she was too young.

When Hozzie was finished stuffing her suitcase haphazardly with clothes, she effortlessly closed it. After inspecting her room once more and adjusting it to her liking, she collected her brothers and made her way downstairs to have some lunch.

Two hours later and Hozzie and her brothers were on the My Chemical Romance tour bus. They were on their way to the first gig of the tour. Hozzie could barely contain herself. She was practically bouncing off the walls.

“Oh my god! This is going to be so fun!” She exclaimed as she put her suitcase away.

“So you’re happy then?” Gerard asked as he put his arm around her.

“Of course!” She replied enthusiastically.

“Good,” Gerard said with a smile.

The remainder of the drive was pleasant. Hozzie got to know Gerard and Mikey’s fellow band mates more. Frank was definitely her favorite. His energy could rival hers any day. Ray seemed the most relaxed and mature. Matt was just a fun guy all around.

They chatted the day away. Before they knew it they were at the venue for their next gig. Hozzie was eager to help the boys with their instruments and equipment. As they set up the stage Hozzie took this as an opportunity to look around a bit. She explored the dressing rooms and briefly stopped to chat with some of the crew who worked behind the scenes.

After that she decided to stay in her brothers’ dressing room. Just as she was playing with the wardrobe and stage makeup, a knock was heard at the door.

Thinking nothing of it Hozzie walked over and opened it. Standing in front of her was a girl who probably wasn’t much older than herself. She was tall and lanky and wearing nothing but a pair of converse, short-shorts, and a tight fitting My Chemical Romance t-shirt.

“Can I help you with something?” Hozzie asked innocently.

“Actually, yeah,” the girl said. She produced a piece of cloth from her back pocket. “Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?” she asked sweetly.

Those were the last words Hozzie heard before her world went black.

x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x

“Hey guys, have you seen Hozzie?” Gerard asked his band mates when they were finished setting up the gig.

“Not since we got here.” Frank said while he tuned his guitar. Ray and Matt didn’t answer.

“So none of you have seen her??” Gerard asked, his voice becoming panicked. When they all shook their heads he grabbed Mikey and ran back stage. “Mom’s going to kill us!” he exclaimed.

“Where could she have gone!?” Mikey asked as his head swiveled left and right, looking for any sign of his little sister.

Gerard barged into his dressing room first. There he was met with a note taped to his mirror, Mikey came in moments later. They both stood in the doorway and gaped at the note.

Hello boys,

I have your sister. She is safe-for now. If you want to see her again Gerard will meet me in the abandoned parking lot three blocks at precisely ten o’clock. If he doesn’t, there will be consequences. If you call the police, there will be consequences. You will play your gig and act like everything is normal. You better make it a good one, I’ll be watching.

Xoxo Your Biggest Fan ;)


The letter ended with a kiss. Ruby red lipstick to be exact.

Gerard looked at Mikey, pure disbelief was written on his face. Mikey’s mirrored Gerard’s. As Gerard hesitantly walked closer he yanked the note off of the mirror. It smelled faintly of some fruity perfume.

“We should call the police.” Mikey said, his voice shaking.

“No,” Gerard said sternly, “You read the note. We could get her killed! She said she’s our biggest fan, I can probably handle her.”

“How do you even know it’s a she! What if it’s a mass murderer! Or some deranged maniac!” Mikey exclaimed whilst throwing his hands in the air, “You’re going to get yourself killed!”

Gerard showed the paper under his nose. Mikey recoiled at the scent of the perfume.

“I’m pretty sure it’s a girl Mikes…” Gerard then pointed out the very obvious lipstick stain.

“Gerard!” Mikey yelled at him stubornly.

“Mikey!” Gerard shot back, exasperated.

“Well…what do we do now?” Mikey asked as he flopped down on the sofa.

“We do as she said. The show must go on.”

x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x

Gerard and Mikey played their hearts out that night. The fans loved them and their band mates thought it was just adrenaline and happiness. Only the two of them knew why they really did it. In truth, Gerard and Mikey were the farthest thing from happy.

Back on the tour bus Mikey and Gerard were alone. “Gerard, I don’t think you should go alone tonight,” Mikey said as he adjusted his glasses. He was leaning against the counter top while Gerard was lounging on the sofa.

“I have to Mikes, I’m afraid of what will happen to Hozzie if I don’t.”

Mikey stood in silence, his agitation radiating off of him. “Mom and dad will not be happy about this.”

x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x

Gerard arrived at the abandoned parking lot at exactly 9:55 on the dot. He was huffing and puffing from all the running.

“I have got to quit smoking…” he murmured.

“Awwww why Gee?” A female voice whined from somewhere to his left.

Gerard’s head snapped in the general direction. His guard was up and he was alert. Just then the girl stepped out of the shadows. She was of average height and as skinny as a twig. Gerard held back a laugh. He could tackle her and have the girl restrained in no time.

“Now now, don’t get ahead of yourself.” The girl said, as if reading his mind.

“Where’s my sister?” Gerard asked curtly.

The girl frowned, “Hozzie, why don’t you come out?”

From the shadows Hozzie appeared. She was gagged and her wrists bound behind her. Gerard ran to her, but a motion from the crazed fangirl stopped him dead in his tracks.

“Not so fast Gee,” the girl said as she moved closer to Hozzie, “You can have your dear sister back for a price.”

Gerard let out a sigh of dismay as he ran a hand through his raven hair. He just wanted to get Hozzie and get away from this lunatic as fast as possible.

“What are your terms?” he asked, throwing Hozzie a concerned look.

“You do anything I asked!” The girl said happily.

Gerard rolled his eyes, “What did you have in mind?” Gerard was hoping that it wouldn’t be anything too serious.

“A personal concert of course!” The girl chirped happily, “You can play at my sweet 16 next week!” She squealed excitedly.

Gerard pinched the bridge of his nose to keep calm, “Yeah yeah, okay honey. Now will you let my sister go?”

“Of course!” The girl said as she untied Hozzie. “Just give me your number so I can call you with the address!”

Gerard scrawled a number on a piece of paper he fished out of his pocket and handed it tentatively to the crazy girl. “Here, happy now?”

“Very!” the girl said as she jumped up and down. Gerard spared her one more look, then grabbed Hozzie’s hand and ran for the hills.

When they made it back to the tour bus Gerard couldn’t help but laugh.

“Oh! There you guys are!” Frank said as the two burst through the door. From the corner of his eye Gerard could see Mikey let out a sigh of relief.

“Where were you?” Ray asked. “You’ve been gone the past hour….and Hozzie, you’ve been gone for like…five.”

“Yeah, we were ready to leave without you.” Matt said as he emerged from the bathroom.

Hozzie looked at Gerard, “Well guys….it’s kind of a funny story.”

x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x

As they were getting ready to go to bed Hozzie asked Gerard something. It had been nagging in the back of her mind ever since they returned.

“Gerard,” she quietly called, not wanting to alert the rest of the boys.

“Yeah?” he asked walking over to her.

“You didn’t actually give that girl your number, did you?” She asked concerned.

“Or course not,” Gerard paused a second before speaking again, “I gave her Franks!”

Hozzie tried her hardest to stifle her laughter.
Sign up to rate and review this story