Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalized Stories Trade?

Mcrroxursox45

by ZombieSlayer13x 2 reviews

Tiara meets Mikey through her best friend, Gerard. They start dating and Tiara thinks she found her "Mr. Right." As we all know, things are never as they seem.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-11-27 - Updated: 2012-11-27 - 1528 words - Complete

1Ambiance
*A/N: Bonjour mon amis!

First off, I would like to point out that in this moment in time, IT IS SNOWING VERY HARD AT MY HOUSE!!! It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…goes off singing carols

Anyhow, this is the third story in my series of writing trades! This is for the lovely Mcrroxursox45. In return she wrote me a lovely holiday themed MCR fic :D Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy!!

Happy trading :P

Alex


x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x


Today was an exciting day for Tiara. Her best friend Gerard was coming over and he was bringing his little brother, Mikey, as well. From what Tiara heard, Mikey was pretty hot. She showered and changed in a record twenty minutes.

She put on her favorite pink skirt that hit her mid-thigh. On top she threw on a golden cashmere sweater with a pair of brown Uggs. She tamed her curly hair back and applied her makeup. She chose some smoky eye shadow to accentuate her eyes and a hint of glitter, on her lips she put simple lip gloss. When she was satisfied she went downstairs and waited.

Her parents were out of town, they always were for business. They left Tiara all alone in her big mansion. As she texted Gerard she cleaned up the house a bit to make it more presentable.

After about ten more minutes of waiting Tiara heard Gerard’s car in the driveway. As she unlocked the double doors she threw a gleaming smile at both of them. Gerard sent a small one back and shuffled in, some snow blowing in with him.

Behind him stood his younger brother, Mikey. Mikey was tall and lanky with beautiful hazel eyes. He had an adorable pair of glasses as well. As he shot Tiara a shy smile she giggled. Tiara led the boys into her living room. Mikey’s eyes were as wide as saucers the whole time. He had never seen a house this big in his life.

“I told you it was huge,” Gerard said as he nudged his brother. Mikey wrinkled his nose and stuck his tongue out at Gerard.

“Do you guys want cookies? I baked some last night!” Tiara chirped happily.

“Sure!” Gerard said enthusiastically. He loved Tiara’s baking, especially her cookies.

As tiara walked towards the kitchen she couldn’t get Mikey’s hazel eyes out of her head. Little did she know, Mikey was thinking the same thing about her in the living room.

“Wow! She really is hot!” Mikey said to Gerard as they crashed onto the sofa.

Gerard grinned, “Yeah I guess.”

Just then Tiara came back in with a plate of cookies. “If you want some soda or something, you know where it is Gerard.” She said as she set them down on the table in front of them. He nodded and turned the TV on, mindlessly flipping through the channels.

While he searched Mikey and Tiara started talking. They really hit it off. They were the same age and had most of the same interests. They shared the same love of music and, lo and behold, Mikey’s favorite color was pink. Tiara could have married the boy right there and then.

Mikey was making a lot of non-subtle remarks about how attractive he found Tiara. After about an hour or so of them flirting, Gerard grew tired of it.

“Well,” he said as he stood up, “I’m going home guys. Tiara will gladly drive you home Mikes.” Gerard said. A hint of sadness and hostility was laced into his voice.

“Okay!” Mikey said in a jovial tone, not taking his eyes off of Tiara.

Tiara on the other hand got up off the sofa and walked over to Gerard. She hugged him and said goodbye, sending him on his way.

“So,” she said as she sat down once more, “do you wanna watch a movie?”

“I’d love to!” Mikey said enthusiastically.

One movie turned into five. Before either of them knew it, it was already three in the morning.

“Why don’t you just stay the night?” Tiara asked through her sleepy daze.

“Are you sure?” Mikey asked, surprised.

“Obviously,” she said sitting up. “Neither of us is in the right condition to drive right now. The roads are probably terrible from the snow.”

“Okay,” Mikey said, not putting up any more of a fight. Tiara stood up and guided him to one of her many guest rooms.

The next morning she made him breakfast. He awoke to the smell of fresh coffee and eggs. They made small talk over breakfast. When they were finished Tiara drove him home.

“Hey, can I ask you something?” Mikey asked as they both got out of her car.

“Sure!” Tiara said, leaning against the driver side door.

“Would you be willing to go out with me sometime?”

“Of course!” Tiara said happily as she flung her arms around Mikey in a hug.

They planned to have diner the following night and possibly go see a movie. As both of them expected, the date was a success!

-10 months later-

“Mikey, I said GET OUT!” Tiara screamed as she threw a lamp in his general direction.

As it crashed to the floor at his feet, Mikey gave Tiara a look of disdain as he retreated out of her house, “Fine, but this discussion is not over.”

Tiara locked the door and bolted it behind him. She slid down the door onto the floor. As she put her head in her hands she cried. They had been “dating” for the past ten months. She had finally grown the courage to dump him the previous week and ever since he had been harassing her.

The first three months of their relationship was heavenly. Mikey was always there for her and did the sweetest things. He would show up at her door unexpectedly with roses one day and chocolates another. Every Friday night they would go out somewhere different and do something together. Whether it be the park or a fancy restaurant. Tiara had thought they would last forever. It wasn’t until the fourth month that he started acting strange.

Gerard had warned her that Mikey had fallen into a bad group of friends. As Tiara found out later, they had introduced him to alcohol. He started with minor verbal taunts. Once he saw how hurt Tiara was, he would make it up to her immediately. This cycle went on for the next month or so. After that he started full out verbally abusing her.

Mikey would never hit Tiara, but he would grip her so tightly during his rants that she had bruises up and down her arms. Around the seventh month of their relationship he stopped after his parents got him some help. The withdrawal was terrible. Mikey only got worse.

He knew he was a broken boy and apologized countless times to Tiara. With the encouragements of her friends she finally picked herself off the ground and ended their sham of a relationship.

A hesitant knock in the made Tiara jump, hurling her from her thoughts, “Go AWAY Mikey!” She shouted, the tears still flowing freely.

“Um….it’s not Mikey Tiara. Will you please open the door?”

Tiara slowly unlocked it just a crack. “Gerard?” she asked, her voice hoarse.

“Hi,” he said with a small smile.

“What are you doing here?” she asked him. Ever since she started dating Mikey Gerard had started avoiding Tiara unless it was necessary to see her.

“Can I talk to you?” he asked, his voice shaking.

Tiara opened the door, her guard still up. He walked in and looked at her. She tried to hide her face from him. She knew how she must look to him, hair disheveled, makeup running down her face: broken and hurt.

Gerard spotted the bruises on her arm and tentatively touched them. “I’m so sorry Tiara.” He pulled her into a hug and guided her to the couch. He sat her down and put a blanket around her. As Gerard sat next to her she laid her head down on him.

“I’m so sorry for everything my brothers done.” Gerard said as he stroked her hair.

“Why did you stop coming over?” Tiara asked, her tears drying up some.

“Because I…I was jealous.” He finally said.

“Really?” she asked as she sat up.

“Yeah.” He sheepishly admitted.

For the next half hour they talked about everything and anything.

“So you really like me?” Tiara asked, her heart coming to life again for the first time in months.

“Yeah. Tiara, I’ve liked you ever since we met two years ago,” he said. The truth evident in his voice.

She smiled at that and laid her head on him once more. “Will you wait for me? At least until I can sort this Mikey business out.”

“For you I’d wait a lifetime.” Gerard said as he pulled her closer.
Sign up to rate and review this story