Categories > Games > BloodRayne > Bloodrayne Season one

Episode 19: Kagan's Tower

by vega123 0 reviews

Rayne and Ferril make it to Kagan's tower, but can Ferril be trusted.

Category: BloodRayne - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-07-20 - Updated: 2006-07-20 - 1125 words

0Unrated
(Rayne and Ferril are marching to Kagan's tower, while Shiva has arrived with Luna. He goes to the dudgeon room where Kagan is waiting for him.)
Shiva: here's the Dhampir's little friend.
(Shiva lays Luna on the floor.)
Kagan: my daughter is looking after that brat.
Shiva: yes my lord.
(Kagan looks at the Luna and examines her. He smells her and looks at her thoroughly.)
Kagan: this is not a normal girl. She is not human at all.
Shiva: what is she?
Kagan: she's a werewolf!
(Shiva is shocked.)
Shiva: how could this be, there's no werewolves in this city.
Kagan: looks like this one is lost.
Shiva: we must kill her.
(Shiva grabs Luna and Kagan stops him.)
Shiva: what are you doing?
Kagan: she is no threat now. She is only a little girl. She can't transform yet. To experience the transformation you have to be around your teens. It's like puberty. For now we lock her up next to Severin.
(Severin, meanwhile kept quit and was hearing everything.)
Severin: leave her out of this. You got me already.
Kagan: mind your business. It looks like your agent has grown soft.
Severin: no she has not. She was doing her job, protect those who are weak from monsters like you!
(Kagan slaps Severin and chains up the unconscious Luna.)
Severin: you cowards.
Kagan: you call me a coward, why? Just because I captured a little girl. She will play a part in my plan. My daughter will be out of focus if I have her captured and you. (He laughs.)
(Shiva then remembers about Ferril.)
Shiva: can I speak to you in your throne room, I want everyone to here this.
Kagan: sure, but this better be worth it.
(Kagan gathers up everyone. Xerx, Ephemera, and Shiva.)
Kagan: I have summoned you here because Shiva has to tell me something.
(He points to Shiva.) Go ahead.
Shiva: the Roach Queen is dead.
Ephemera: what! How?!
Shiva: Rayne had help.
Kagan: (Impatient.) Who was it?
Shiva: Ferril.
(Ephemera starts to shake a little.)
Ephemera: no. it can't be. I killed her.
Shiva: I saw her, alive and well, (He looks at Kagan.) and she wants you dead.
Kagan: fine then. Let her come. She'll die.
Shiva: it's not that simple. I think she wants to form an alliance with Rayne.
Kagan: this could pose a threat, any ideas for this little problem.
Xerx: I have an idea father.
Kagan: what is it?
Xerx: (He clears his throat.) Since this tower his divided into sections. Why don't we put an obstacle in each level. I'll keep them busy with my experiments. If they manage to pass me, then Ephemera will protect the next level and so would Shiva until Rayne or Ferril reaches you. By some odd chance they make it, then you'll finish them off.
Kagan: I don't fear them Xerx.
Xerx: I didn't say that.
Kagan: I could kill them easy, now that I have the power of the shard, but your plan sounds better. Now Xerx you'll work at the lower level, Ephemera, you work the middle and Shiva you stay with me. You all got that.
(They all say yes and leave to their duties.)

(Meanwhile Rayne Ferril are at the door of the tower.)
Rayne: you lead the way.
Ferril: why?
Rayne: I don't trust your ass.
Ferril: oh that, don't worry, you can trust me, but I'll lead the way if you want me to.
(Ferril breaks down the door. They both enter and are greeted by several vampires.)
Vampire: you're a traitor Ferril. Kagan will have your head.
Ferril: tell father, it was his fault. He betrayed me. I'll have his head.
(Rayne interrupts the argument.)
Rayne: enough. Lets kill these bastards Ferril.
Ferril: right behind you.
(Rayne and Ferril get ready to fight, then Ferril backs away slowly.)
Rayne: (Looking at the vampires.) This is going to be good.
(Then Ferril stabs Rayne in the back from behind.)
Ferril: sorry sister, but I have to go.
(Ferril takes the stairs and goes to the next level of the tower. Rayne is holding her back and the lets go. She looks at her bloody hand and licks it dry.)
Rayne: (To herself.) Ferril will pay for this, but I have to kill these bastards first and any other bastard that tries to get in my way. I'll save Severin and Luna.
(Rayne charges at the vampires and disappears with instant speed. The vampires are confused. Then Rayne appears in front of one and slices his body in half. Then the vampires come together and gang up on Rayne. The vampires are very weak. Rayne slices though the crowd. Screams of pain is heard throughout the room. Bloodshed everywhere, even on Rayne.)
Rayne: I love to take a bath in blood.
(There is only one left of the group. It is a female with fairly long blonde hair.)
Rayne: what's your name honey?
Vampire: my name is Alice.
Rayne: that's a nice name, now be a good girl and let me know where are the prisoners being held at.
Alice: you think I will do that.
Rayne: it was worth a try. Now I got to kill you.
Alice: I think you're the one that's going to die!
(Alice starts to grow muscles. She starts to grow two extra arms and horns on her head. She grows taller than Rayne.)
Rayne: fuck! Why can you just give up?
Alice: (In deep voice.) Lets see if you can beat me now.
Rayne: your just a freak with four arms. No problem. Although, are you a new species?
Alice: yes. You should thank Xerx.
Rayne: who the hell is Xerx?
Alice: one of your brothers. He's a genius. He experimented on me and I became this. All the monsters like, the monsters with the hammers and the giant monsters with the horns, were all made by him.
Rayne: looks like a nerd.
Alice: how can you be so cocky, when I'm bigger than you?
Rayne: you may be bigger, but it doesn't mean your stronger than me.
Alice: we'll see about that bitch!
(Alice swings at Rayne and misses. Rayne kicks Alice in the stomach knocking her down.)
Rayne: all ready down.
(Alice gets back up and swings and Rayne avoids it and disappears.)
Alice: where are you?
Rayne: (From behind.) I'm right here.
(Alice turns around and swings at Rayne and Rayne jumps out of the way.)
Alice: stop toying with me!
(Rayne stops on purpose and stands still.)
Rayne: here I am.
(Alice grabs Rayne and starts to crush Rayne with her four arms.)
Alice: I'll break your damn bones bitch.
(Rayne screams in agony.)
Alice: it's over.


Sign up to rate and review this story