Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Trial #14

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Ms. Bude's interview with Katherine is just like the others until there is an interruption at the end.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-12-02 - Updated: 2012-12-02 - 344 words - Complete

0Unrated
Trial #14:

Next Victim...

Ms. Bude's interview with Katherine:

"Please state your name."

"Katherine Delany."

"And you are the boss of this whole magazine?"

"That's right."

"How long have you ran this magazine?"

"Eight years."

"How did this first start?"

"It was a fun idea in college."

"Now, did you do this by yourself in the beginning?"

"Oh no, I had a little help from some of the girls in the journalism class that I taught for a semester."

"I see." Madison wrote down more notes. "Describe your leadership style."

"I was strict in the beginning, but now I've loosened up some."

"And why is that?"

Katherine pushed some hair back from her eyes. "I fell in love and my ex-husband is in prison for assault."

"Is that right?" Madison asked.

"Yes ma'am."

Madison wrote down more notes. "Tell me about your employees."

"They are all good workers. I say them like my children away from home."

"Uh-hm." More notes followed behind. She looked over her list. "It's funny," she said. "I have interviewed all but one of your employees." Katherine gave her a puzzled look.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Is someone missing today?" Madison asked. The boss shook her head.

"No," she lied. "Everyone is all here!" The other woman raised an eyebrow at her.

"Are you sure about that?" she asked. Katherine nodded as she forced herself to smile.

"There is nobody missing," she insisted. "Everyone is here." Ms. Bude didn't respond to that declaration and returned to her notes.

"Show me your portfolio," she said.

"Yes ma'am," the boss replied She handed the portfolio forward to Madison.

"Thank you," the other woman said as she took it. She looked over it for a moment as Katherine prepared to dodge more questions about Rose. Madison looked up at her when she was finished. She was just about to dismiss the boss when they both heard a loud crash outside of the office. Katherine dashed over and saw one of her worst fears unfold just down the hall.

Where Goes the Time?
Sign up to rate and review this story