Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 24

by The-Corpse 2 reviews

I've never felt so loved...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [X] [?] - Published: 2012-12-02 - Updated: 2012-12-02 - 1341 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 24:
Hozzie's P. O. V.

Everything just feels right at the moment.

It was the last day I was staying at the hospital. I have to say that it wasn't that bad. I did get to walk around and meet new people. I have discover a new ability that I never thought I had. Which come to think of it Emilia, the little girl next to my room, showed me how to draw. She was amazing for a little kid.
I was just putting my things in the bag Gerard had brought over with him. When the very man I thought of walked through the door. He didn't even meet my eyes, just walked straight into the room to stand in front of me. "Are you almost done?" Gerard asks. "Yeah, just a couple of more things" I say as I continue to store my drawings in the folder the nurse had given me. Puting that in the bag neatly then zipping it up. Gerard took it from the table, slugging it on his shoulder then walking out the door. I seriously don't know what is wrong with him. I sigh, as I walk towards the door. Before I left I made sure that I said goodbye to Emilia.

When I got to the elevatore, Gerard wasn't there. I think he may be avoiding me. I don't know but I am getting that kind of feeling since he would run from me and would barely talk to me anymore.

The car ride was quiet, extremely even, you could only hear the sounds of the radio as it went on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we had arrived back to the apartment building, Gerard had taken my bag upstairs, I was welcome with a couple of hello's from the people who worked here. They all welcomed me with open arms, and that actually made me feel more at home than ever.
I went up in the elevator, when I got to the penthouse apartment, Gerard was nowhere to be found. I just figured he was upstairs. I headed into the kitchen. I was suddenly feeling very thirsty. I took a glass from up the cabinets. Filling it with water from the sink.
When I put the glass down, a couple of pale arms encircle me in a hug from behind. "How are you feeling?" Gerard asks. I turn around in his arms. "I'm okay" I say.

"You know since Thanksgiving is coming up I think my mom would love to finally meet you" he says. And it only took a minute to let it sink in. Did he really want me to meet his parents? "Well, who's going to be there?" I ask as he lets go of me, he walks over to the fridge taking out some lemon cake. Walking over to the counter he answered me. "Mikey, of course, Alloson, 'cause she is an old family friend, I'm not sure if the rest of the guys are coming. Frank and Charlie are still a maybe, but Bob and Jennifer will be there" Gerard says before he takes a bite out of the piece of pie he had just cutted. "Want some?" He says holding the piece in front of my mouth. I open my mouth and take a bite out of it.

I saw Gerard smirk, when my mouth was no longer full, I ask " What?".
"You got some frosting on your lip" Gerard says with that smirk still on his face. "Oh my gosh, where?" I say, I don't know why but I suddenly felt embarrassed. "Don't worry I got it" Gerard says before I feel his lips on mine, and I certaintly wasn't dissapointed when the kiss turned more passionate. I moaned into his mouth when I felt his hands, go south.

By now I was sitting on the counter, with Gerard in between my legs. He was only kissing my neck, his lips feeling a lot like butter. His hands moving up and down my thighs. My moans were light but you could still hear them. I don't know what Gerard was doing but I kind of liked it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerard's P.O.V.

I don't know what came over me, the only thought going in circles around my mind was Hozzie. Hozzie this and Hozzie that, I just knew that I wanted her and I wanted her now. First it was just a kiss, but I knew this would turn into something else. I know that she was a virgin and I just didn't want her to lose it on the kitchen counter.."Come on" I say as she wraps her legs around me. I put my hands on her bottom holding her up against me so she wouldn't fall off as I carried her up the stairs, down the hall and into her room.

I lay her on the bed, continuing my attack on her neck while I unbuttoned her jeans and take them off showing her bright yellow boy-shorts. Next off was her shirt, I lifted the shirt and took it off her throwing it across the room so now she was just in matching underwear. She sat up taking off my shirt, before I resumed to kiss her.
Sometime between all that time we were both naked, under the sheets with me on top of her. "Are you ready?" I ask Hozzie. She nods as I poise myself at her entrance. "This is gonna hurt a bit you know" I say as I start to slowly push in.

This wasn't just sex, I was making love to her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frank's P.O.V.

Charlie and I were stting in the kitchen just talking. "You suck at cooking" Charlie says when I try to cut an eggplant but couldn't. "Hey don't blame me! This thing is like butter." I say, I had to defend my cooking, though it really had no idea why. "Here." she said taking the knife from my hands and cutting the goddamn eggplant. She was so simple to be around, she doesn't act like most girls. And tonight was the night I told her I loved her.
I wrap my arms around her and I could see her smile as I placed my head on her shoulder.

When the food was in the oven, Charlie and I moved to the living room. Since we were kids at heart we both decided to watch some cartoons. Charlie layed on the sofa and I was on top of her, with my head on her chest. And I can tell you I was oh so comfortable. "Frankie?" She says.
"Yes?" I say, half asleep. "Can I tell you something?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jennifer's P.O.V.

"No peeking now!" Bob said. He had blindfolded me. When I met him this morning at the apartment he and Frank shared, he told me that he had a surprise for me. "How much longer?" I ask while continuing the sightless path before me.
"Okay, we're here" Bob says as he grabs my hands leading me over somewhere. "Can I take off the blindfold?" I ask him. As in response the blindfold comes off and all I see is a picnic set up for two. And the city lights made it even more romantic. Did I mention that we are on the highest hill in California? Well, now you know!. "Aww!, this is so sweet." I say as we both sit down. "And I made your favorite!" he said taking out two double cheeseburgers. I smile. I don't know how I ever got so lucky. He loves me for me and I love that he is just a great big teddy bear, that's good for cuddling you know.

After we finished eating, Bob said. "Now time for the surprise!" as he took a little box from his coat pocket. My eyes widen as I recognize it, I felt myself going breathless as he said those four magical words.

"Will you marry me?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay crappy chapter but hey its still an update?
Sign up to rate and review this story