Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Velvet Divorce

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Garry evaluates the aftermath of Rose's pill-induced breakdown at work.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-12-04 - Updated: 2012-12-04 - 470 words - Complete

0Unrated
Velvet Divorce:

This is bad, really bad. The ambulance took Rose away to hospital. Pete and her brother got here too late. Now, they are on their way to hospital to be with her. I look around me. They whispering with their eyes to each other. I just kind of stand off to the side. To be honest, I don't fully know Rose that well. Still, it's pretty bad.

We heard someone clear their throat. We looked up to see Ms. Bude staring at us. She pressed her hands together.

"Well then," she said. "That will be all for today. I will give you my full evaluation by Wednesday. Have a good day." We all just stared at the senseless woman. We didn't even care by this point. Rose's breakdown took over everything at the moment. She stayed on our minds for the rest of the day.

"Poor Rose," Miranda said. I only nodded.

"What made her like that?" I asked. Everyone else shook their heads. Duncan pressed his lips together.

"I think I might know..." he mumbled. We all turned to him. Nessa leaned in close to his face.

"Well, what is it?" she asked. Duncan swallowed hard as he looked down at his hands.

"Pills," he mumbled. A puzzled look came over us all.

"What?" I asked. Duncan nodded.

"It's true," he whispered. "Davis told me on the phone just a few minutes ago." Sakura shook her head.

"You're lying!" she gasped. "I refuse to believe it!"

"I wish I could do the same," Duncan replied. "But given the situation..." She slowly sat down. Noriko looked around for a bit.

"So what do we do now?" she asked. Duncan put up his hands.

"We can't do much until they call us," he said. Noriko groaned aloud.

"I just hate feeling useless!" she complained.

"Yes, we know!" Sakura said. We all went silent from there. Duncan shrugged a bit.

"I guess we could pay her a visit as soon as they call," he said. We all looked up at him with big eyes.

"Really? You mean it?" Noriko asked. Duncan nodded.

"But we have to wait for them to call," he said. Her face dropped.

"Oh," she mumbled.

"Excuse me!" someone shouted at us. We all looked to see Katherine looking in the doorway, frowning at us.

"I know we're all worried about Rose," she said. "But this isn't the time to sit around feeling sorry for her. Get back to work. Pete will call when he can." When we didn't move at first, she clapped her hands together.

"Go on!" she shouted. "Get back to work! Now!" We all scattered back to our desks and tried our best to get back to work. I don't really think we care about evaluations anymore.

Come On Baby, Baby Come On
Sign up to rate and review this story