Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Everything Is Changing

Unsure

by foreveryours 2 reviews

Frank informs Fiona of what has happened so far and she arrives at the apartment unsure of everyone's response.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-12-08 - Updated: 2012-12-08 - 1747 words

2Moving
Fiona's POV

Frank arrived at the airport sooner than I imagined, he ran through the doors looking panicked and out of breath, his eyes scanning the room for me. I gave him a small wave from where I was sitting when he looked in my direction and I smiled weakly. He ran over to me and grabbed me, picking me up so that my feet left the floor into one of his familiar hugs, only this one had much more power within it he then placed me back on the floor but refused to let go of me.

“I am never letting you go, ever. You’re not getting on a plane or a bus or even in a car. I thought I’d lost you.” He whispered placing a kiss on my forehead while stroking my hair. He didn't know how close that could have been the truth. I didn't reply to him I merely nodded into his chest, wrapping my arms around him more tightly.

Frank kept on arm around my shoulders as he picked up two of my bags with ease, leaving me the third and my carry on. He guided me to his car and we soon set off to Mikey’s. It was silent for a while but it was a comfortable silence, I was just glad to be home but out of the two of us I was the one to break it. “How is everyone Frank?” I asked timidly, scared for the answer.

“Everyone is...” He paused deliberately for a moment and sighed heavily before he continued. “Everyone is better now.”

“What exactly happened?”

“We were at Mikey’s and the news was on, it reported the crash and Mikey was going out of his mind, we all were. We didn’t know what flight it was, we didn’t know if you were okay, we just had to wait for someone to tell us something, anything to confirm or deny your safety. When the flight number was announced that’s when hell broke loose, Mikey ran into the other room and we didn’t know why, we were still in the living room when suddenly we heard him cry out loudly, like someone had just stabbed him, it was heart wrenching and that’s when we knew, or well when we thought we knew. Gerard immediately went to console his brother, Ray was making coffee and I went outside...and that’s when I got your call and I just couldn’t believe it.”

“Do they know?”

“Yeah they know. I got in the car and called Ray..."

“You were on the phone while driving, Frank you could have got yourself killed?!”

“It doesn’t matter at the moment, what matters is that you’re okay. So anyway I called Ray told him you were okay, he had a hard time believing me, he thought that maybe I had gone into shock or something and was creating a lie because I couldn’t handle the news.”
“So they all know?”

“Well I’m assuming so, it’d be pretty horrid for Mikey if Ray kept him in the dark for longer than needed be.”

“Oh god, how is he? Like really Frank, how is he?!”

“Well when I left the only thing that filled the house was the sound for his loud sobs.” He paused for a moment, staring out onto the road and shaked his head slightly. “But I’m sure he’s better now.”

I stayed quiet, taking in this information. For the rest of the journey we stayed in this silence, I was thinking about the information he had told too much to speak, I just wanted to get Mikey as quickly as possible, it felt like forever since I had last seen him, his gorgeous face, his sunshine smile, his warm hazel eyes. I couldn’t wait to see him, especially after all of this; it just pushed my anticipation even more. After 15 minutes we finally arrived, Frank drove around the back to the parking area as I gazed up at the building wondering which room window was Mikey’s.

Once the car stopped I clicked my seat belt off and jumped out the car, immediately going to the back and collecting my bags, I just managed to carry all three of my bags with my carry on placed uncomfortably on my shoulder I started to walk towards the building but before I could make any proper distance Frank came running from behind me grabbing to of the lager bags and placing a kiss on my forehead. I smiled at him, appreciative of what he was doing, those bags were heavy.

“What was the kiss for?” I questioned.

“I don’t know, it felt right, I feel like I need to show you how much you mean to me more. I mean I love you, you’re like a sister to me and today was just...”

“Don’t think about it.” I whispered shaking my head and the thought. “I know you love me, I love you too, I feel like I can talk to you about anything.” I looked over to him and grinned, he grinned back and laughed.

We arrived at the door and waited for one of the guys to buzz us in, as we ascended in the elevator floor by floor I felt myself becoming nervous; nervous to see Mikey, scared at what state he was in emotionally. To be honest with myself I didn’t know what was going to happen when his apartment door opened.

As if Frank sensed my nerves he moved ahead of me and knocked on the door. I moved to stand behind him; I suddenly felt like a small child again, memories of hiding away in the back rooms while my extended family entered the house came to mind but my memories were interrupted by Ray opening the door.

“Hey Frank” Ray said, he sounded less cheerful than usual, I didn’t like it. “Where is she then?”

“What do you mean ‘where is she?’ she’s right…”He said, confused by Ray’s question he started to turn to where he had last saw me only to find me not there. “She’s here.” Frank continued moving to the side. I didn’t know what do to or say, I just stood in the hallway and smiled at Ray, almost instantly my big ball of sunshine with a fro was back and pull me tightly for a hug.

“It’s good to see you, Fiona.” He said as he pulled back and grabbed my bag leaving me with my carry on.

I stood there for a moment in the hallway, unsure on what to do, I looked over to Frank for help and he gave me an encouraging smile. With a deep breath I began to walk into Mikey’s apartment, it felt weird, almost wrong because of the tension in the air. I stood in the middle of the room for a moment unsure of what to do with myself but before I could move another step Gerard came over and hugged me, he didn’t say anything he just continued to hug me, quite tightly as well. I felt less nervous now, but the silence in the room still left me slightly fearing. Gerard finally pulled back and took a step back.

“Do you want a drink? Coffee? Tea?” He simply asked, pointing behind himself towards a large kitchen area.

“A Tea with milk and two sugars would be lovely, thank you Gerard.” I replied with a warm smile, he in return smiled and then retreated towards the kitchen.

I was yet again left standing awkwardly in the middle of the room, this place was confusing although not as large as I imagined. I looked around the apartment, there was a medium size room directly infront of me, the one to the side and another right next to me, it had an open kitchen area as well as an open living room area which had an ashy grey coloured corner sofa complete with red and black pillows and my boyfriend. He stared at me with a flushed face and slightly red puffy eyes, he had obviously been crying before hand, without another second going by I rushed over to him and into his now open arms.

I nuzzled my head into his chest and took a deep and shaky breath of him wanting to forever remember his scent of his cologne and coffee, the tears were now streaming down my face they were uncontrollable, an image of the newlyweds flashed into my mind which caused my tears to turn into sobs. He kissed the top of my head repeatedly and held me close and tight. He bent his head down slightly as he brought one of his slender fingers under my chin, lifting it slightly so I could look into his gorgeous hazel eyes. “You, Fiona May, shall never ever leave my sight, neither in this life nor the next.”

I smiled brightly at his words and buried my head in his chest once more, I wanted to stay like this forever but from the corner of my eye I could see Gerard standing awkwardly with my tea in his hand wondering what to do with it. I pulled out of Mikey’s arms and grabbed his hand instead never wanting to let go of him and held my other hand out ready to take the cup from his hands.

“Thank you Gerard” I repeated after I took a satisfactory sip of the tea.

“You know since you’re going to be basically living with my little brother you may as well call me Gee.”

“Thanks, Gee.” I said smiling at him.

I felt very at home here, who knows maybe I would spend the rest of my life here, the rest of my life with these guys would be an unrealised dream come true.



Op-daet, Updeet, Update! Oh my gosh, yeah basically I had writers block for a while and college didn't help but yeah here you go guys! I really really really hope you all are still reading and like this chapter!
Please rate and review mostly so I know what you think and what your reactions are as well as motivation for myself to write more. Also free unicorns and cookies for anyone who reviews! :D
THANK YOU!
-E
Sign up to rate and review this story