Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Burning In Hell

“I messed up, Frank, now she hates me.”

by TheBelittled 0 reviews

Gerard seems to be taking everything pretty hard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-12-09 - Updated: 2012-12-10 - 805 words

0Unrated
The next day, Courtney couldn't contain her excitement. She honestly felt like she was on top of the world for the first one since her and Gerard broke up, and she loved it. She wouldn't be so immature as to rub it in Gerard's face, but she definitely was getting extremely excited, and it had shown.

As frequently as Gerard tried to have a civilized conversation with her, it was all useless. Nothing worked. She was good at avoiding someone if she didn't want to be around them.

One day, he finally got her to come up and talk to him, which was quite the feat in his mind. "Gerard, make it quick. Fourth period is more entertaining, anyway."

That felt like a blow to that gut. Gerard always remembered Courtney's bubbly personality and attitude whenever she would talk to him. He distinctly remembered her saying once that it was a part of the school day she always looked forward to. But, of course, things had changed quite drastically since then.

"Did you get any letters back? This is just a curious teacher, Ms. Johnson, nothing to worry about," Courtney's eyebrow raised. Ms. Johnson? That was something that sounded so odd when the person saying it was Gerard. When it came from his mouth, it was... unsettling.

"All of them. I got into quite a few, and I've decided that I'm going to move to California this summer," Courtney's explanation made Gerard cringe. She was moving to California? It didn't seem believable.

"You are?" he asked, still unable to believe it.

Courtney grew annoyed. She scratched her head, rolling her eyes. "Yes, Mr. Way, can I go to fourth period now?"

Gerard nodded, shooing her away without another word to be said.

~x~

Gerard couldn't believe it. Courtney was going to California? "Frank, I don't think you understand this. She's going to leave. She's leaving Jersey to go to California, I'll probably never see her again!" he shouted, sitting beside Frank. All the worry and anxiety wore him out. He couldn't take all the stress. "What am I suppose to do?"

Frank pat his friend on the shoulder, trying to find some way to comfort him. "Gee, it'll all be okay. I promise."

Honestly, Frank was tried of hearing about Courtney. With Gerard, it was always Courtney this, Courtney that, especially now, and he was sick of it. It got to the point where tearing Gerard's head off didn't seem like a bad idea. Though, maybe that was the part of him that was annoyed talking.

Gerard sighed, "How can you promise something like that?" he asked angrily. "I messed up, Frank, now she hates me."

Frank didn't even know why everything was happening. He was clueless to the situation, Gerard didn't want him to know. He honestly didn't want Frank to judge him like Courtney. He wasn't sure if he really wanted to tell anybody, at that. "Gee, I'm not even sure of she'll ever forgive you. I don't even know what happened, but I can tell she probably won't forgive you for it, ever."

"God, what did I do?" Gerard asked himself, his head in his hands.

~x~

Courtney watched as her friend began packing her own clothes, amusement clear with her expression. "Kelly, it's in a few months. I think I can wait for a while to start packing."

"Courtney, we're leaving in July, it's almost March!" Kelly shouted, a grin on her face that seemed almost plastered.

"Which means we almost have four months. Kelly, it's fine," Courtney tried to get her to stop, but she wouldn't. Courtney grabbing her wrists, making sure she stopped. "Kelly, I'll do this on my own time, okay?" she asked. Kelly nodded, quickly leaving the room.

She sighed, sitting on her bed, shoving the suitcase off. She was tired of needing the thing. She wanted nothing more than to trash it, but it was useless, especially since she'd need it a lot more from that point on.

She got off of her bed, running downstairs, grabbing her backpack. "Hey, did you finish the English homework?" Kelly asked, looking at Courtney from her binder.

Courtney nodded, "You didn't?" Kelly's head shook. "Okay, here," she said, pulling it out of her backpack. "Just get a few wrong. It'll be a little obvious you copied if you got the exact same score I did, and the ones right and wrong."

"You never get any wrong," Kelly muttered, biting her lip, her feet kicking, looking back and forth between her paper and Courtney's. "How did you do this? It makes no sense."

"To you."

Kelly stuck her tongue out at her, causing Courtney to roll her eyes and chuckle, "Kelly, you're acting immature," she said, zipping her backpack back up.

"I don't care," she replied. "It's kind of fun."
Sign up to rate and review this story