Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Doll of Darkness

I Won't Be There

by Sam41 1 review

Updating when your half dead; OKAY

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-12-11 - Updated: 2012-12-11 - 787 words

0Unrated
Gerard's POV

I began driving home, eyes becoming heavier as Mikey's pointless babble faded until it was only white noise.

I could just shut my eyes for a couple seconds
Closing his eyes, Gerard felt sleep take over his mind and body.

"GERARD!" Mikey yelled, grabbing the wheel and jerking it hard right; narrowly avoiding a large semi speeding by.

"Wha-what?" Gerard mumbled, looking over at a scared, angry Mikey.

"You fucking asshole! If your that fucking tired let me drive! What the hell we could've fucking died because of you holy shit!" The youngest Way raged, hands flailing, swears becoming every second word.


"I-I'm sorry." Gerard whispered as they continued driving through the New Jersey afternoon heat.

"What's up with you? You're always so zoned." Mikey remarked, giving his brother a look.

"I'm sorry." Gerard whispered, turning down the road that led to the Way household.

"Fuck me." Mikey growled "Sometimes sorry just doesn't fucking cut it asshole."

"MICHAEL LANGUAGE!" Mrs.Way scolded at her son's use of obscene language.

"Honey what's wrong?" Gerard nodded at his mother's question; probably about the look of fear, and pain that plagued his features.

"I-I fucked up, I keep fucking up. I could've ended this fucking all!" Gerard cried out as the realization hit.

"Gerard, I understand something is going on; But watch your mouth, we do not appreciate language like that in this household." His mother began. "Now Gee, please explain what's going on." With a sigh Gerard began explaining from the day in the dollshop.

"That woman! How dare she accuse my son, my favorite son of sinning too much!" Mrs.Way raged, not noticing her other son standing in the doorway

"Thanks mom, glad to know I'm loved." Mikey commented with sarcastic enthusiasm.

"What can I say Mikes? I'm Gerard; bitches love Gerard." The eldest Way brother grinned obnoxiously

"Gerard? Did you just call your mother a /bitch/?!" Mrs.Way growled

"Uhh." He had no time to answer when his mother's hand slapped the side of his face

"Okay I deserved that." Gerard mumbled, rubbing his sore cheek.

"Mikey, I do love you." Mrs. Way patted the younger's cheek lightly before resuming her preperation for their supper.

"Sure feels like it." Mikey growled quietly, sneaking off into his room.

"Gee, why don't you invite Frank over for dinner?" His mother suggested to the black haired boy.

"I dunno, we've been hanging out for so long already." Gerard started, sighing

"Well you should! He can cheer you up"

"Why would I need cheering up?" Gerard asked, resting his cheek in his one hand.

"You seem so down, like something's on your mind." She whispered, stroking her son's cheek that wasn't covered by his hand.

"You know what's on my mind." He whispered, leaning back.

"Don't listen to her! Your an amazing boy with a smart noggen perched on those shoulders." She gave him a smile which he wearily returned.

"Now either go call Frank or pick him up because dinner should be ready in an hour at the most." Nodding Gerard stood from his chair, and grabbed his keys.

---

It took Gerard just over 10 minutes to reach the Iero household.
Knocking on the door the black haired boy waited for someone to answer.

"GEE YOUR BACK!" Elli squealed, wrapping her arms around his middle.

"Elli I am!" He faked the same happiness and enthusiasm as the young girl.

"Hey Gee; what are you doing here?" Frank asked, walking out followed by Ana.

"My mom wanted me to pick you up to have dinner at our place. Ana can come if she wants." Gerard motioned towards their friend.

"Nah; I got sleep to catch up on." She shrugged, bidding goodbye as she exited the house and began walking down the street to where she lived.

"Um I would love to but I do-"

"He doesn't know why not." His mother pushed in with a smile.

"Really?!" Frank smiled wider than a kid on christmas day; Mrs.Iero wasn't big on her children missing family dinners on such short notice.

"You deserve it; now have fun." She waved her son off.

"Oh yes; eating is loads of fun." Gerard smiled, grabbing his boyfriend's hand and leading him to the car.


"Dude why do you look so tired?" Frank asked, as Gerard was nearly asleep.

"Just tired I guess." Like in the afternoon Gerard had been overly tired.

"GEE WATCH OUT!" Frank screamed as the last thing the driving boy heard was the screeching of tires, sound of metal being crushed and his lover's screams.


*Hey so I updated this while I'm home sick (my mom picked me up from school) I feel so gross :( hope you enjoyed
xXxSam*
Sign up to rate and review this story