Categories > Original > Horror > The hunt

Silence

by Lirazel 0 reviews

Category: Horror - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2012-12-13 - Updated: 2012-12-13 - 657 words - Complete

0Unrated
The house was silent for at least a minute. Everyone tried to recollect the events that just had happened. A friend, acquaintance, and pack member was just abducted by a maniacal, murderous, demon. I stood there looking out the door. It was a warm sunny peaceful day with the sound of nature to bring a comforting ambience. But in here it was cold and harsh. “ He won’t do anything to her. He always like to kill with an audience,” said Coomara. There was an awkward silence again. Zachariel just turned back and looked at her with wild eyes. Radziel’s head was down.” So what the hell are you damn buzzards and demons are going to do to help? We never encountered anything like this before. She was one of our own. Do you have any bright ideas,” said Mike loudly. “ Look we can get her back. He has to fight us all,” responded Ezekiel.” How do we know he does not have any allies? He may have other demons fighting with him,” said Mike looking at Balthazar and the other demons sitting in the back of the room.” Kieran and his allies are not great fighters. He only attacks things that are weaker than him” said Balthazar. ”Oh, so werewolves are easy targets? I guess we are just a centimeter above humans and sheep on the sacrificing ladder to that bastard ,”said Mike.” Look, man calm down we said that we will save her,” said Ezekiel.” You said you won’t fight him. What about him? He has a damn demon killing sword,” said Mike pointing towards Radziel. Radziel frowned at Mike. “Look, we all will help, said Brandon” I should have gone before she did,” said Larry.” Don’t blame yourself. She felt that it was right to sacrifice herself to save her pack member’s life and save a few other lives,” said the demon female. “She did not have to. That son of a b*tch could have just thrown another tantrum for all I care. She did not have to do it,’ said Paul who was looking upset. “Maybe we should have sacrificed the human,” said Mike looking at me menacingly. I stared back at him. ”Why don’t I sacrifice your ass he wants dogs anyway.” said Radziel walking towards Mike. Zachariel and Ezekiel held him back.”Ok, guys look we cant fight among each other. We already have a game plan and know how this guy operate. We need to concentrate on getting Sandra back alright? Just let all the hard feelings go for awhile,” said Brandon. ”Right, first thing is first we’ll have to search the area of any signs of him. We need more weapons. Kieran may have allies like Mike said. “So we’re going to “hunt” for him,” said Brandon. “Exactly. He is solitary and will go into secluded areas. “We don’t have time to make weapons so we’ll have to settle for what Cora and Rosaline have available or go to a human pawn store to get whatever we can find,” said Zachariel. “How’s that going to kill demons,” asked Mike.” You have to doused a weapon with birch and Hawthorne,” said Coomara. Mike looked at her blankly.Coomara stared back at him and tilted her head. She was amused by his confusion and ignorance.” It can bring great harm to a demon,” she said in a soft but haunting voice. Mike was speechless. ”Radziel,” take one of the cars and go into town and see what the pawn store have to offer,” said Zachariel.’ Look in that gun plus store too. We may face zombies as well, ”said Brandon. Remiel looked at him. ”I want make my own weapon. I want him to feel every lash and strike I can give him, from the weapon I built ”said Paul. ”You’ll get your chance. We all will,” said Zachariel.
Sign up to rate and review this story