Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > You Are The Reason I Can't Control Myself.

A Distraction

by Echelonkid30 2 reviews

Shannon gets the girl, or does he?

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-12-16 - Updated: 2012-12-16 - 900 words

1Exciting
Shannon made his way down to the bar, where Rose had already poured a cold beer and a glass of rosé. He smiled as he saw her sitting on a high stool, still wearing her work uniform, her long hair was out of its tight bun and flowing past her shoulders. She was gorgeous, with enormous brown Bambi eyes and extensive, black eyelashes. He didn’t know how to describe her; there was just something about her face that was so… right.

“This is on the house, Mr Leto.” She grinned, pushing the tall glass towards him. “Only because I like you so much.”

Shannon smiled awkwardly, still making eye contact with her. Maybe she was falling for him. No, that couldn’t happen, Tomo was home alone waiting for him! He had already betrayed his long-time lover, and he couldn’t flirt back more. It just felt wrong. He took a seat, and shuffled a little closer to her, so that they didn’t seem so awkwardly far away from each other. He cursed himself and then kept looking down on the little coasters on the table, avoiding eye contact.

“That’s sweet… ” He replied awkwardly through grit teeth.

“Speaking of sweet, where’s your brother? Aren’t you meant to be staying with him?”

Shannon rolled his eyes and quietly grunted; he couldn’t believe that she was still going on about Jared. The younger brother could have fucked her, instead of making him cheat on his boyfriend, causing a lot of guilt. Jared didn’t really want to have sex, ever since his encounter with Gerard; he hardly liked people touching him.

“I just put him to bed. He was exhausted.”

“That is so cute. You act like he’s your kid or something, not your brother...”

“Yeah, I have to. He’s really delicate, ever since he was attacked, he hasn’t been the same.” Shannon took a long sip of his beer, thinking about the sick bastard that had raped his brother. It made him feel ill.

“That must have been horrible.”

He shuffled around in his seat, tears building up in his eyes. He could remember every single detail, his little brother’s beautiful, bruised face looking up at him, begging for his next hit, clearly high. It was his fault, he wasn’t paying attention, and he was too drunk to notice. He wouldn’t let Jared out of his sight again, especially not until Gerard was behind bars.

“It was horrible. Jared is literally my life. I look after him twenty-four-seven, because I know that he’s fragile and gets hurt easily-”

Her soft lips crashed into his, silencing him immediately. It was beginning. Jared’s plan was working very well, as he knew that anyone would do anything for a piece of Shannon. A moment passed as they gazed into each other’s eyes, both completely starstruck. Shannon smiled, biting his lip a little, his eyeliner rimmed eyes gazing up at her in a look of complete lust.

“We should go somewhere more… private.” She grinned, taking a fistful of his shirt, dragging him from his stool and down the hall.

“Lead the way. You know this place better than I do.”

She led him into a dark, dingy janitor’s closet, down the hall. It wasn’t the most romantic of places, not at all, but it was private. She quickly locked the door, and then pounced on him, nearly knocking him over into a shelf of bleach and other cleaning products. He kissed her passionately on the lips, his tongue tangling with hers, and then fisted his hands in her hair. They continued to kiss until Rose started to unzip his jeans, sliding a hand into his boxers. He felt a pang of guilt in his stomach as she started to rub and massage his semi-hard cock. He let out a small groan, trying to keep quiet in case someone heard him, and walked in on them.

He unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it off, throwing it into a heap on the floor, along with his discarded pants and torn tank top. He unclipped her bra from the back with one hand and tossed it to the floor, along with everything else, a few mops, toilet paper, a vacuum cleaner…

Shannon started to feel tired, his eyes heavy and drooping with sleep. He couldn’t control himself, and his legs felt like they had been turned to cooked spaghetti, all wobbly and unsteady. What was happening? He hadn’t even drunk half of his beer, he couldn’t be drunk, unless…

“Rose, what’s going on? I’m confused-” Shannon said quietly, looking around the small room, his eyes slightly wider than usual. He gazed up at her with an innocent look on his face and slumped into the wall, dozing off.

“I’m sorry, Shannon, but I’m under orders.”

“What have you done to me?” He asked, the room spinning around him, his vision blurring.

“I spiked your drink. I’m sorry, sweetie, but I’m going to have to leave you like this.”

With that, Shannon fell asleep; quiet snores were the only sounds that could be heard. Rose smiled and made her way out, locking the door behind her. She had successfully got rid of Shannon, and now Gerard could have his way with Jared.
Sign up to rate and review this story