Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > 30 Kisses

Good night (kiss#24)

by kirayasha 0 reviews

A series of related short stories based on Live Journal's 30 Kisses

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Other - Published: 2006-07-22 - Updated: 2006-07-22 - 611 words

0Unrated
Good night (kiss # 24)

By kira


Author's note: More live journal kiss fun based on "Moonlight" featuring Inutaisho and Izayoi! winks



"Good night, my lord," Izayoi murmured softly as she sat up on his futon.


She had been reaching for her kimono, when he said, "Where are you going?"


"Back to my own room, Hitome-chan has trouble sleeping when I'm not there. Since her eyesight has been troubling her, she often wakes up crying in the middle of the night. Gomen nasai, but I can't leave her alone like that." Izayoi shifted so that she could see him in the pale light of his room. "Please forgive me, my lord, but the princess needs me. If it was anyone else, I would simply send word not to expect me, but Hitome-chan..." she trailed off softly as he reached up and gently took her hand.


"Ssh... Hitome-chan will be fine. I know you two are devoted to each other and I'm glad as she could use someone like you to look after her, but she'll be fine. Toukasa-chan is looking after her tonight. Hitome-chan will be having so much fun with Sessho-chan and Keiichi-chan that I doubt she'll miss you. Besides, if she has any nightmares, Sessho-chan'll be there for her." He sighed. "You know, he told me this morning he wanted to marry her. Imagine being seven years old and saying that."


Izayoi giggled softly. "I can't. But I do know he's very devoted to her and he protects her when the other children tease her."


"Hai, I've heard that."


"Are you sure there isn't something Baba-chan can do? Surely she must know of a good potion to cure her sight. Baba-chan knows everything! She even knows exactly what to do whenever I fall ill."


"If you like, I will speak to her about it in the morning..." He pulled her down on top of him. "Now where were we...?" he murmured into the top of her head as he let his hands wander down the delicate curves of her buttocks.


Izayoi sighed contentedly. "You were telling me to stay and I was telling you I can't," she said impishly.


Inutaisho playfully smacked her bottom. "Enough of that; you're staying, woman!"


"Oi!" Izayoi cried when he smacked her again. "Fine, I'll stay, but wouldn't you rather spend the night with your wife?" Izayoi moved so she could look up at him.


"Iie, if I had wanted to be with her, I would, but I want to be with you." He kissed her. "Are you suggesting something?" he asked impishly.


"Suggesting what?" Izayoi said, puzzled.


"You, me, my wife... It could be fun, ne?" he chuckled as she flushed a deep red. "Funny, that's pretty much how my wife reacted, but enough of her..." He kissed her again, this time long and hard.


Breaking the kiss, Izayoi said softly, "It certainly would be an interesting evening..." shocking both him and herself that would consider such a thing. "But honestly, I don't think your wife would be all that interested. She doesn't like me very much," she said sadly.


Inutaisho, at a loss for words, merely sighed and held his beloved concubine close. They lay entwined in each other's arms, the pale glow of the single candle lighting the room, flickering softly.


"You'll stay, then?"


"Hai..."


"Good..." he whispered as he kissed her again.


"Good night, my love," Izayoi whispered as she rolled over and faced away from him.


"Good night, my beloved," Inutaisho whispered as he spooned in behind her, the flick of the quilt blowing out the candle as he threw it around her. Snuggling close they soon drifted off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story