Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Letter to trouble

A new vision

by Justforstories 4 reviews

This chapter is different and is for all the class of the titans fans. Just enjoy!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-07-23 - Updated: 2006-07-23 - 1879 words

0Unrated
This is the last chapter. So those who like it, don't be too sad. Those who hate it, well...
Anyway on with the story


Theresa, Neil, Herry and Odie were all having fun in the water as Herry tried to force Neil under water.
"Hey...I being your leader...should gain some respect...from you." Neil gurgled as he was forced into the water time after time.
However there was someone else out at sea, that guy was driving a cool speed boat with the picture of a surfer painted on the side. He moved across the water easily. He controlled the boat well and surfed through any wave with much ease.
"Don't know never seen him before. Must be new around here I guess." Archie replied.
That guy was a little tanned and was wearing cool, black sunglasses. His white t-shirt with a surfer picture over it reminds Atlanta of Jay. Jay always loved t-shirts like those.
"Oh gosh, look at that wave. Get out of there, you guys!" Atlanta shouted as the others were still playing unaware of the danger. By the time they had noticed it was too late the wave had crashed down on them.
"Did they make it?" Archie and Atlanta rushed nearer to the water.
Then the boat came to the shore. The person had saved the rest of them with slick maneuvers.
"Thanks a lot! I'm Theresa." Theresa picked herself up and stretched out her hand.
"You guys never learn, do you?" Jay removed his sunglasses.
"Jay? When did you return?" Theresa spluttered.
"Just this morning" Jay replied.
He looked different now. He had a tan while he was away and he just suddenly looked different.
"Neil, I will need my xiphos back when we return to the dorm. And I will need to see Hera about my medallion" Jay smiled to Theresa.
He was still going to be their leader after all Theresa thought silently, a smile spread across her face.
"Come on Jay. Let's get back on the boat." Atlanta screamed as Jay was ushered on immediately.
Archie was reluctant but Atlanta threatened him and he got on immediately. For the rest of the day, they spent their time all out at sea. Archie got a little seasick but kept saying that he already got used to it. They all knew that he was just trying to act tough in front of Atlanta. Jay had brought out some fishing rods to kill time while waiting for sunset.
"Where have you been all this while? And how did you get that?" Theresa, being worried for Jay noticed the scar on his left arm.
The others raised their heads upon that question, also curious about Jay's disappearance for a month.
"That's a long story. I was all out on the water all this while. I went to Poseidon's palace to retrieve a lost artifact. But my journey was not smooth at all; I got attacked by a sea serpent, probably Cronus'." Jay told the story to his captivated audience.
"But why couldn't any one of us go instead of you? Or why not all of us go together?" Atlanta asked.
"We do not want Cronus to attack us on our mission don't we? Furthermore Cronus would only attack me while I am away, making you all safe during the rebuilt of the city." Jay explained.
Archie then brought out a point, "Why did you have to quit anyway?"
"I was just pretending to quit. To make Cronus think I am off the team." Jay protested but they were not convinced.
Then Jay moved to the nose of the boat to give himself some quiet time admiring the sunset.
"You really wanted to quit in the first place right?" Theresa muttered as she moved up behind Jay.
"I wanted to but I just found out from this war that there were some things in this team and mission that I could not just give up like that." Jay said looking straight into Theresa's emerald eyes.
He brought her closer to him and hugged her affectionately. His soft breathing was distinct now. His heart was beating furiously against his chest. He looked into those emerald eyes and unknowingly muttered in front of everyone "I love you."
The rest of the group tried to suppress their giggles but failed terribly and looked away. Jay was aware that they were taking peeks often, but he did not care. He brought Theresa closer to him and they kissed for a moment. It seems forever to them. As soon as they are brought back down to earth, Atlanta could not help but end up laughing out loud. When they hugged, a vision struck Theresa. In her brief vision, she was trying to kill... She broke away immediately, shocked by the vision.
"What's wrong?" Jay asked.
"Nothing" Theresa said, not wanting to tell them yet.
"Are you two done yet? I think that we have to return to the dorm or else Hera and the other gods will hit the roof." Odie joked.
"Ok, I guess its time to turn back." Jay said taking control of the wheel.
"So tell me Theresa, how does it feel like back there?" Atlanta asked teasing her.
"Well you can find out yourself." Theresa laughed as everyone except Archie soon followed.
Little did Jay and Theresa know that a new ability would be born soon; Born to either one of them. But it was chosen after that kiss. The chosen one was...
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Theresa was tossing and turning around in her bed. She did not know which was bothering her. Jay or the vision? In deep thought she soon fell asleep. Then in the moonlight, something was struggling terribly. It was soon emerging. It took a form. Theresa! But she was still sleeping peacefully. Theresa` was exactly like the real one, there was no difference between them.
"Thanks for all this, sister. Goodbye." Theresa` told the sleeping Theresa, touching the duplicate copy of the PMR, medallion and nun chucks.
She opened the window and jumped out into the wilderness.
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
"Had a good night?" Jay greeted Theresa enthusiastically as he ate his toast.
"Not really. Where are the others?" Theresa yawned.
"They are at combat practice." Jay responded taking a huge bite out of his sandwich.
"Hey, did anybody come into my room this morning? The window was left open." Theresa went into the kitchen to get some orange juice.
"No. I will get the mail." Jay said.
Jay came back in a few minutes later with another purple envelope.
"Just great is it your cousin again?" Theresa asked disbelievingly as Jay opened the envelope with a broad smile.
It was the exactly same like last time, but this time...
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
The doorbell rang.
"Jay, glad you could make it, thought you could not find the venue." Tim greeted, he noticed that Jay and Theresa's hands were interlocked tight.
"No problem." Jay replied walking in with Theresa.
"Great where is the food?"
"What a party! I can't believe it is held here. This place is so huge."
"Are you sure it is ok to just come in, Jay?"
"Oh come on, Atlanta it will be fine."
"I just hope there will be a camera around to take my best photo."
In came Herry, Odie, Atlanta, Archie and Neil.
"What a crowd! Your other friends?" Tim exclaimed.
"Meet Herry, Odie, Atlanta, Archie and Neil" Jay introduced as Tim shook hands with all of them.
"Well I say, let's join the party." Tim stretched out a hand to direct them to the main hall.
"After you" Jay replied as all of them went to the hall which disco music could be heard from it from a distance.
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
"What? A massive form of energy can be located near those kids' dorm last night?" Cronus shouted as Agnon nodded.
Cronus moved silently towards his magic pool of water. He conjured up his sickles as Cronus used it to swirl the green water. The pool formed an image slowly but it was still unclear. After a while the image became clear.
"I see...trouble is just around the corner for you, Jay." Cronus laughed out evilly.
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
"Let me see... This is New Olympia and my sister goes to that school. She has a medallion like me to enter the god's palace, through the janitor's closet in the school." Theresa` said this to herself as though it was her first time coming to New Olympia.
She really hated Theresa. Partly due to her looks as Theresa` dislike someone looking so much like her. Theresa also has those puppy dog eyes which seem to attract any guy she wanted. Not that Theresa` was jealous of her, or maybe she is.
Theresa` hated being her double for so long and "When I am through with her..."
She clutched her fist in frustration as her eyes turned a bright red color. She could feel her head still pounding away. Theresa` mind was going through a lot of things now. She could see visions of Theresa occasionally like sight sharing, not that Theresa was aware of it. Then she noticed something special.
"Each time I had a vision I always see this guy. This guy with brown hair and warm eyes, wearing a yellow and blue striped t-shirt. He seems to be closely associated with my sister." Theresa` spat as she despised even having Theresa as a sister.
"It couldn't hurt to have a back up plan though." Theresa` smiled to herself before walking off to a nearby mall.
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
"Hera! This is an emergency!" Hermes shouted across the room.
Hera was placing her flowers in a vase when she replied calmly, "I know. Contact everyone and tell them to meet me in the meeting room."
Hermes flew off and Hera walked over to the meeting room. Everyone was already present.
"I presume you all know what all this is about." Hera spoke as the whole room fell into silence.
"We all know what is going on. A large amount of negative energy was being released last night. It is affecting most parts of Hades too." Persephone responded.
"Not only that, every place had been affected by this phenomenon too." Hermes reported taking out graphs.
"Is Cronus the source?" Ares asked.
"No, it is coming from the children's dorm and Cronus had nothing to do with it." Hera told the rest.
"Well where are the kids now?" Artemis asked urgently looking at those graphs which were passed around, "We need to question them on anything suspicious which happened yesterday night."
"They are at a party tonight and will only return tomorrow. But we won't tell them. Ares, Artemis try to pick up some clues while training with them. Hermes, locate the exact coordinates of the source and try to find the main reason for it. Persephone, ask Hades whether he knows anything about it. Dismiss." Hera announced as the gods left, going to try removing the negative energy from their area.



I know that this story ends with a lot of questions and the addition of Theresa`. But fear not fans for the adventures are just beginning in another sequel. So stay tuned if you want to find out what happened next. Letter to trouble live on!
Sign up to rate and review this story