Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Together For Real

Intro: Together For Real

by NuuoaEclaire 8 reviews

Actions. And love. She wanted this to be real! Then it came to her in an exciting jolt. True she couldn't control their actions... but she could control the situations she put them in to make their...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-19 - Updated: 2006-07-20 - 1154 words

2Funny
A random two-shot I decided to write. I hope you like it. I do. I find it to be 'laugh out loud' hilarious in parts. Enjoy and keep reading past the beginning. I'm sorry if this bugs people. I love making real stories with plot turns and twist... but I wanted to try something new to get my creative jus back. Review if you feel like it. It never goes unappreciated. Criticism welcome. It will get a lot better later. This is more of the idea. (And I'll update 'Awake in a Dream' soon.) -Nuuoa Eclaire

---
Together For Real


The golden sun disappeared behind the misty veil of nothingness. The mountains seemed to sigh in content as a somewhat cold made its way through the warm summer air. It was getting dark and the sunset had just past. It was the end to a seemingly normal day. And because this wasn't the lives of seven heroic teenagers... it would probably stay that way.

Nuuoa Eclaire made her way to her cramped computer space, for the tenth time that day. She cuddled up in a big fuzzy blanket. It felt itchy and irritating against her skin. But she loved it. And enjoyed the extreme warmth it brought to her already toasty body. Nuuoa fixated her attention back to the screen, and made her usual rounds on the Internet. She leaned back in content after finishing reading many different genres of 'Class of the Titans' stories. But something still bugged her.

Her anxiety was a dehydration to her that was normally quenched by the end of the day, by filling her mind with delicious reads. But she felt she still needed more. It was an unnatural unfinished wish. No. Not a wish... a need. Not just to her but to all the couple fans of the clueless, precocious red head, and the purpled muletted, water afraid hero. And of the over serious under confident and clueless leader, and the gentle yet strong clairvoyant, martial arts expert.

"No matter how many times we write about this in fanfictions it really isn't true. We write a story using the characters. Or about them. Or sometimes in strange situations, we take over their actions completely! It doesn't really make them admit their feelings if we make them say the things we do. If only there was a way..." At this Nuuoa trailed off and a creative spark emerged into her aqua colored eyes. She would lock the two in the basement and with the magic freeing ability the keyboard

But the more she thought, the more it seemed to be like taking over their personalities. Actions. And love. She wanted this to be real! Then it came to her in an exciting jolt. True she couldn't control their actions... but she could control the situations she put them in to make their own actions.

So she made a list of rules for her new fanfiction.

1. No controlling the two couples involved. (Then the love they will obviously find won't be real.)
2. No revealing your plan. It's way to risky
3. No stealing Neil's three-paneled mirror for fun to hear him do his high-pitched squeal. But allowed to make someone other then the pairs cause him to do so.
4. Only use the ability of the author's keyboard, for truly helping make the fiction funnier or fluffier. No personally gain, such as a giant television.
5. No forgetting about the teens and letting them rot in the basement. Then what will happen to season 2!
6. And lastly... don't get too off track.

So the young teenage girl made up her mind. She would lock them in her basement; using the magic power of thee authors keyboard of course. But she didn't want to be hated by Jay, Theresa, Archie and Atlanta, eternally. Besides Nuuoa would be to distracted by Archie's purple hair and shiny ankle brace to make any progress.

All she needed was a repulsive face to back up her power of the keyboard to follow her every command. Yes that would be perfect!
'Hey, I never said anything about controlling anyone else besides the two couples.' She thought mischievously. So it was settled. She would do this for all the authors and fans out there. She would bring Jay and Theresa, and Archie and Atlanta. Together for real.

She began to type. She wrote this: 'Enter dramatic music here'.

---

"Come on Cronos!" Herry taunted. His muscles flexing as he lifted a loafing chair off the ground. He smashed it into a lumbering giants head. The giant, Agnon, reeled back in pain and landed on the newly destroyed chair.
"Hey!" Neil waved his arms for emphasis; "That was my chair! Use your own next time! I mean mine just so happened to be designer... not bargain's galore!!" Then he stopped his little tantrum and squealed in his high-pitched squeal, as a giant loomed over his shoulder. Atlanta jumped and moving her small frame into a deadly position, kicked Cronos square in the jaw. Cronos grabbed her foot and tossed her on to the cement of their dorms roof. His eye flashed dangerously red. Her arm smashed into the wall with a sickening crunch. She let out a wail of pain.

Archie rushed over to her a helped her up 'reluctantly' of course. I mean he 'had' to help his teammate.
"You ok Atlanta."
"Yes of course Archie... that's why I can't move my arm..." She filled with her bold red hair with her good arm, and she smiled sweetly as venom entered her voice. But still, it was hurting venom.

Jay motioned to Odie to begin to type. The shorter black boy leaned over intently and began typing furiously. An unknown frequency transferred from his laptop and to the Titans PMR's. Theresa smiled as her PMR beeped. It was time for the fun to begin.

Theresa lifter her PMR up to a polar bear giant that was approaching her. Jay was about to rush forward when an electric shock ragged out of her PMR and stuck the giant in the nose. Jay sighed, for his 'team-mate', was not injured and brought out his retractable sword, his xiphos.

All the giants were momentarily shocked, as the team in all their bloody and bruised glory, approached the god of time. Theresa brought up her nun-chucks, when all of a sudden she vanished. Gone. No trace what so ever! The others were wide eyed in shock. Especially Cronos. How could his problems be gone without even planning it?! And now that he looked around, Jay, Atlanta and Archie were gone too.

Cronos taking advantage of the situation, laughed uncertainly, "See! Th-this is all part of my plan... yes I umm... planned everything! I did!" Then suddenly he too disappeared.

The other Titans blinked oddly then noticed the giants were up. Agnon opened his eyes to the face of Herry. Pounding his fists together casually. 'Oh great...'
Sign up to rate and review this story