Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heart Breaker

The Note

by darks00 2 reviews

Delilah begins to write the note to Julius...but the note goes to the wrong person...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-07-25 - Updated: 2006-07-25 - 534 words

1Exciting
Julius' point of view:

I was sitting in my room, by myself, hitting my head against the wall.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" I muttered outloud.

It was midnight. As usual, my thoughts were keeping me awake. I screwed up again, I told myself. I was so close to telling Delilah how I felt about her. But I had to chicken out, pulled back, make an exuse, and make a fool of myself.

She's my best friend, and yet, I'm terrified of her. Scared she won't like me. Scared it would ruin our friendship. Scared of rejection.

Scared, scared, scared. Is that the only word I knew?

I layed my head on my pillow, sighed, and put the blankets over my head. There's always tomorrow.

_________________________________________________________

DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

I was sitting in the desk in my room, starring at the blank paper in front of me. I'm not chickening out. I'm telling him. But what to say? I chewed on the eraser of my pencil, thinking of what to put. Then, the words suddenly came to mind, as I began to write...

When I was alone, you were my company
When I was hopeless, you were my hope
When I was down, you listened and showed sympathy
When I couldn't take it anymore, you helped me cope

When I was lost, you found me
When I was breaking down, you put me back together
When I felt trapped, you set me free
and I want to be with you forever

What I'm meaning to say is that I want to be more than friends. I like you...no love you. I hope you feel the same why. I'm glad I got my feelings out.

Love,

*Delilah*

There. I did it, I told myself. I re-read the note. It was my true feelings for him. I was having seconds thoughts to send it to him or not, but I promised myself I wouldn't chicken out. Todays the day I tell him. I took a deep breathe, as I crept out of my room, acting as if I would die if I got caught.

I snook around to Julius' room, which was right across from my room. his door was shut, as usual. So how was I going to give it to him? I put my ear to the door. I heard not a single noise, so I assumed Julius was sleeping. Good.

I stuck the note right in the crack of his door. It was half in, half out. I quickly ran into my room, acting like it was I did a crime.

URSULA'S POINT OF VIEW:

I got thirsty, so I went down to get a drink of water. When I was finished, I was headed for my bedroom. I walked infront of Julius' bed room. I notice there was a note under Julius' door.

"hello, what's this?" I muttered outloud, grabbing the note.

I opened the neatly folded note to read a very nice handwriting. I bursted out laughing, covering my mouth. She was stupid enough to sign her name?!? This should be fun...I took the note, and put it under Emmets door crack.

This should be interesting...

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story