Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heart Breaker

Surprise, Surprise!

by darks00 3 reviews

Delilah gets a nice, morning surprise...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2006-07-26 - Updated: 2006-07-26 - 818 words

0Unrated
DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

The sun shoned on my eyes, waking me up, I groaned. God, I hate mornings. Half asleep, I got up, got dressed and everything. When I got out of my room, my heart was pounding. Julius must have read the note by now. What was he thinking? Was he happy? Excited? Embarressed? Discusted? God, the suspence was killing me!

Julius greeted me when I came into the kitchen. My God, this was it! Julius handed me some hot chocolate with a greeting smile. I tooked it, thanked him, and sat beside him. You'd think he would say he would like to talk to me, or something. Or maybe he's pretending he didn't even read it. I frowned in dissapointment.

"Something wrong?" Julius asked me, studying my face.

"Huh? Oh, no, I'm fine." I said, giving a nearvous smile.

He knows me too well, I told myself.

"GOOOOOOOD MOOOOOORNING, ACADEMY!" Came a cheerful voice.

It startled me, making me choke on my hot chocolate. Julius quickly patted my back.

"Thanks," I replied.

I looked up at the cheerful Ursula. "You're cheerful today. Whacha up to?"

"Why are you always suspiscious?" she moaned.

I shrugged. Emmet soon came in after Ursula. Emmet had the biggest smile on his face I ever saw. He took a seat right beside me. He put his arm around me.

"Hey, hot stuff," said Emmet.

"Uh...exuse me?" I said, confused.

I was never the shy type, but when it came to romance and stuff...let's face it, I'm passive when it comes to that.

"You're so shy, you could have told me you had feelings for me." Emmet said, smiling. "You didn't have to tell me in a note. I always knew you had feelings for me."

Now it was Julius' turn to choke on his hot chocolate. He ran to the sink, and spat it out. "WHAT?!?"

"So, wanna go out on our first date tonight?" Emmet asked, icnoring Julius.

I must have been red as a tomato, for Ursula couldn't stop laughing. Oh, God...now I know what happened...Ursula took my note and put it under Emmet's door! For the love of God, I was going to make her pay! I was so shy, so embarressed, I didn't say anything.

"I'll take that as I yes. I'll pick you up at 7." said Emmet. "See ya, babe."

With those words, Emmet walked out, with Ursula laughing her head off, and she ran out before I could say anything.

CURSE YOU, URSULA!

I wanted to tell Julius what happened...how it was all a mistake...but as usual, I chickened out to tell Julius my true feelings. Curse emmotions...

________________________________________________

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I barely stopped myself from dropping my glass of hot chocolate. She loved...Emmet? I thought she hated him! Wow, she's a good actress...My heart broke right there and then. I always thought I had tomorrow...but now she's gone. I'd never have the chance to tell her.

I turned around, not daring to show Delilah my red eyes. "I never knew you liked Emmet."

Delilah didn't say a word. "That's ok. I understand. I guess we're at that age of dating, huh? Well, I better go..."

I quickly ran to my room. I went into my room, and through myself on my bed. I then took a pillow, put it to my face and screamed as loud as I could.

The girl I loved loved someone else. I tried to give her hints that I liked her...I guess she didn't feel the same way. I had no heart left. It was broken and shattered, never to be fixed.

__________________________________________________________

DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

GOd, I hate Ursula! Now Julius thinks I love Emmet, Emmet thinks I love him...God, this is confusing! WHy didn't I tell Emmet the truth? I'm really horrible at this whole dating thing.

What really bugged me the most was Julius didn't care that I was "dating" Emmet. I guess he didnt' feel the same way. I sighed. If only I could tell him. I tried giving him hints that I liked him, but he never saw them. Why is life so complicated?

Out of no where, I heard "Complicated" by Avril Lavigne playing. Where did that music come from?

"NOSEY TURN OFF THAT STERO OF YOURS BEFRE I TURN YOU OFF!" Screamed a pissed of Ursula.

"Come on, Avril lavignes rocks!" Cried out Nosey.

"She's a poser!" argued Ursula. (a/n: Sorry, guys, that's my opinion of Avril, the only thing I like about her is that she's Canadian, LOL)

"I LOVE AVRIL!" shouted Nosey, turning up the music louder.

"Ok, that's it!" screamed Ursula.

The last thing I heard was Nosey screaming, and Ursula throwing punches. I couldn't help but laugh. What a mess I was in...what was I going to do?

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story