Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heart Breaker

Awake in a Nightmare

by darks00 3 reviews

It just gets worse and worse...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2006-07-31 - Updated: 2012-01-09 - 665 words

1Ambiance
JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I was on the balcony, looking at the beautiful view. It was a half moon tonight, reflecting it's beautiful light on me. Delilah would love to see this...but she was too busy at the movies with Emmet. God, I hate Emmet! My thoughts were introrupted when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to find Ursula. She came and stood beside me. She sighed.

"Beutiful, huh?" she asked, looking at the view.

"huh? oh, yeah," I muttered.

"You ok? You seem like you're not your usual calm, pulled back self." Ursula commented.

"I'm fine." I said, lying through my teeth.

There as a slight pause, when Delilah said, "Come on, Julius. You don't have to lie to your own friend."

"Friend? We're not friends." I spat out.

"I'm offended that you don't concider me a friend!" cried out Ursula, stepping back as if someone slapped her.

"Well, you were never really nice to Delilah and me...well you're nice to me, but not Delilah." I commented.

Ursula was acting different. She never acts like this. What was going on?

"What?" Responded Ursula, "What about the time I crashed into the academy gates, acted like a crazy driver just for Delilah and you to escape?" (a/n: The Delilah Identity)

"That's only one thing, Ursula." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah well you never really been nice to me either." said Ursula.

"Well, I wasn't mean either," I pointed out.

"Julius, I'm trying to be nice. What's wrong?" Ursula asked with puppy dog look.

Why is she acting like this? This is soooo not like her, I thought again. The only way to shut Ursula up, was to lie to her through my teeth.

"Now that Delilahs dating Emmet, I feel like I'm losing a friend, you know?" I told her.

"You'll always have me for a friend." Ursula said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks, Ursula." I replied.

I'm usually the type not to cry...exspecally in front of others. But this time I couldn't help it. Ursula noticed this right away.

"Don't cry, Julius." Ursula said in sympathy.

She grabbed me in a hug. "I'll always be here for you, ok? You can always talk to me."

She soon got her lips close to mine. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes. Our lips got closer, and closer, till I put my hand infront of her lips, so she kissed my hand.

"What the hell are you doing?" I cried out when I realized what was going on.

Ursula snapped back, lost for words.

"I'm sorry, Ursula, I don't think of you the same way." I spat out coldly. "I'd like to be friends, though."

So that's why she was being nice to me...just to kiss me. I sighed. This was one hell of a day.

______________________________________________________________

DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:
AT EMMET AND DELILAHS "DATE"
AT THE MOVIES

It was dark in the theatre, as the movie began playing. It was called, "You, Me, and Depree." (a/n: Good movie, LOL.)Like I said...I was never the shy type, but with dating...it was a different story. Emmet then put down his popcorn, and came closer to me. I shivered with uncomfortableness, but he didn't notice. His lips came closer, and closer to mine till out lips met...well, more like my lips and his toungue. I wiped the slobber off my lips.

"Did you just try to french kiss me?" I asked him angerly.

"You never made out before, have you?" He said, icnoring my question. When I didn't reply, he said, "Let me show you..."

I quickly pushed him away from me. "Please don't!"

"Oh, sorry," apoligized Emmet.

I sighed, as Emmet continued to hold me. I tried to icnore that he was holding me but watching the movie, but that was impossible when there's the baboon trying to make out with you! Where's Julius when you need him?!?

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story