Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Or was it God who chokes in these situations?

Chapter 7: Praying for love and paying in naivety

by SweetieYoouHadMe 0 reviews

"I don't know if I could believe you," Delia walked out of the room.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-07-25 - Updated: 2006-07-26 - 597 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7: Praying for love and paying in naivety


Ryan came in helping Brendon into his room. Brendon looked at Delia on the couch.

"I'll go get ice for your eye," Ryan walked out of the room. Delia followed him into the kitchen.

"What happened to him?" Delia asked. "Pete kicked his ass," Ryan said. "What the fuck did you tell Pete?"

"Nothing. We were just talking then he said , who the fuck did this to you? And I told him I couldn't say. Then, he just sat there for a minute. Then, he said Brendon and I didn't say anything. Then, he got up and said I'm going to go beat his ass. I tried to catch up with him, But he went down the stairs and I couldn't go because I had no one to help me so I didn't fall down the stairs and lose the ba-," Delia stopped herself.

" Well, go give him this, it's the least you can do," Ryan threw the packet of ice at her.

Delia just stood there and blinked for a moment, then turned around and headed for Brendon's room.

She stepped into his room. Brendon was sitting on his bed poking at his eye, unable to see Delia from the way he was sitting.

"Here's your ice," Delia said. Brendon turned. "Thanks," Brendon took the ice from her.

" No problem," Delia turned and started walking away, then she turned back and stopped in her tracks.

"I would of come back if you just told me," Brendon said. Delia just stood there for a second, holding back tears.

"I know," Delia said, "I just knew you would come back, and I didn't want to take you out of tour. So many people came to see you guys, and well I figured it wouldn't be fair to you."

Brendon walked right up to her an gave her a big hug. He leaned in and kissed her.

Ryan then came in the room, and turned out and saw Aiden coming in.

"Hey, Ryan," Aiden said. "Hey, Aiden, "Ryan said. Aiden walked past Brendon's bedroom seeing The two kissing, Then, went into her room, got out a bag of clothes.

"Where have you been staying," Ryan asked her as she came back into the living room.

"I've been staying with my boyfriend, were thinking about moving in with each other but not for a while cause I was gonna help De with the baby but now that her and Bren are back together I'm sure I can move sooner then I thought," Aiden laughed.

"I guess so," Ryan turned on the TV.

Delia and Brendon stopped kissing. Delia looked down at her belly, she couldn't see her feet.

She closed her eyes, and sighed. " Why do you think I came back?" Brendon asked. Delia looked up at him with sad eyes. " Because you needed a place to stay."

"If I just wanted some where to stay, I wouldn't of picked my ex- unless I still felt something for them," Brendon said.

Delia put her hand over her faces and began to cry.

(Damn, emotions.)

"I don't know if I could believe you," Delia walked out of the room.

Ryan was sitting in the living room, sharing a jar of peanut butter with Aiden. "I've always loved her, but I guess I'll just have to deal with her and Brendon," Ryan toke a scoop of peanut butter and a drink of his beer.

"Totally, I mean you still have a chance," Aiden smiled at Ryan.

"Of course you do," Aiden smirked at him.
Sign up to rate and review this story