Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Lie To Me

Reluctant

by SweetChild 1 review

"In Axl's mind, he saw the scars and blood as a symbol of Stephanie's love for him, like she was marking the years and days of their love."

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-12-24 - Updated: 2012-12-24 - 1193 words

1Hot
Chapter 3

“Ax- Stop it...you have an interview to go to.”

The singer made a protesting noise from her neck and continued to suck and lick at her skin until he finally made his mark on her. Soft hands crept up her black skirt, resting on her thighs and he pulled her along the dressing table until her legs had no choice but to wrap around him. Her ankles locked behind his back, he looked up at her and smirked before his lips descended on her painted ones. Axl's tongue ran along her lips, silently asking the brunette to open her mouth.

She refused, he needed to go to this interview, he had been looking forward to this interview for a while. He normally hated doing interviews because they asked the wrong questions but he liked the interviewer because they were friends so that meant that this interview was going to be an easy one. Stephanie kept her mouth shut, smiling inside when Axl groaned annoyingly. She knew that tagging along was a bad idea but Axl insisted that she come along and keep him company.

Stephanie didn't want to go because she knew that she would be a distraction to Axl. He couldn't work with her around him, it was cheesy but true. He didn't know it, but his attention was always on her, not on his work. His mind was always on something else, like now. Right now, Axl would rather get down and dirty in the dressing room rather than going to a much needed interview.

“Baby, open your mouth!” Axl whispered against her lips, teeth sinking into the bottom one playfully. Stephanie's body shivered and butterflies exploded in her stomach, a feeling she always got when Axl was touching her. Green eyes met hers, a knowing look in his eyes, a dangerous one. Axl's fingers held her chin and continued to stare at her, whispering sweet words against her mouth. His fingers wrapped around the lace string of her underwear and she slapped away his playful hands.

Axl pouted at her, like a small child would if it was told off. She gave him a grin,” Quit it! You need to go to this interview, Axl. It's important. You know that.”

“I would much rather do you than this interview.” He replied, leaning in to kiss his girlfriend again but she moved her head so he caught her cheek. Axl growled deep in his throat. He loved her body but his favourite part was her lips. They spoke to him softly when he was pissed and they did a great job on his body too. Axl chuckled to himself at this thought, he really was sick minded.

“Give me one kiss and I promise, I will go to my interview on time.”

Stephanie looked at him long and hard, considering her options. He smirked at her and she knew he was lying. She knew that look and it was his bullshit one. But she nodded nevertheless, if he didn't go she could just refuse him sex. Axl grinned and crushed his lips to hers in a fierce but loving kiss. The couple wrapped around each other, needing to get closer to each other as possible.

The singers' hands left from underneath her skirt and moved up her back before his fingers curled in her long brown hair. He pulled on the strands roughly, angling her head so that he could deepen the kiss. She hissed out In pain but the second that Axl's tongue met hers, the pain left her and she couldn't resist but kiss him back. It was almost impossible to say the word 'NO' to Axl Rose, he would always find a way to get under your skin and persuade you.

Suddenly, she was lifted up into his arms and Axl refused to break the kiss when she pulled away to ask him what the fuck he was doing. He held her tight and pinned her up against the cold, brick wall. She pushed him away by his chest, telling him that he couldn't go this far. But Axl hushed her with another kiss, his hands doing all of the work for him. She cursed and shoved the leather jacket that was hugging his body, throwing it onto the ground beside them.

Her hurried fingers undone his shirt, flattening her soft hands against his chest, nails scratching fresh wounds on his chest, re-creating the scars from the night before. Axl groaned softly, biting on her lip to shut himself up. His lips travelled from her lips, to her jawline then moved down to her chest, worshipping the swell of her breasts. The brunette mumbled something that he couldn't quite make out but he kept on working downwards, settling her down her feet as he did.

“A-Ax...”

Just as Axl was about to get his high for the day, a loud knock came from the other side of the door. The redhead swore silently, standing up reluctantly. She looked at her lover, and saw the anger build up on his face. She cupped his face and brought him down for a soft kiss, her fingers messing up the pouring blood that was escaping the wounds that she had created on his pale chest. Axl murmured against her lips. She smiled, her fingers rubbing patterns on the small of his back.

Another knock came and she could almost hear him growl. Axl glared at the door, his hands running up and down Stephanie's arms to calm himself down,“What?!”

“M-M. Rose, Lenny wanted me to remind you that your interview starts in f-five.” A stuttered voice from a young boy came from the other side. Axl chuckled, clearly happy that he had scared the boy, Stephanie kicked his shin but giggled along with her boyfriend. Axl quickly answered the scared boy and told him to leave, they listened quietly as they heard running footsteps echo down the hallway.

“Do I have to go?” Axl asked his partner, who was leaning against the wall, fixing her skirt and hair. He looked down at his bleeding chest, proud of his partner for making all the marks. In Axl's mind, he saw the scars and blood as a symbol of Stephanie's love for him, like she was marking the years and days of their love. He kissed her forehead before buttoning up his shirt before picking up his jacket and shoving it on.
She then again allowed him to pull her close to his body, his face instantly going for her neck. He breathed in her scent, calming his anger down.

She had to practically push herself out of his arms, he was like a small child, “Yeah, you do. You will not get out of this one, Axl.” Stephanie sighed to him, rolling her eyes when he pouted at her. “Do you promise to be nice and behave?” She asked Axl and he shrugged, picking up his packet of packet of smokes. She glared at him, crossing her arms and gave him a challenging look.

“I promise.” Axl kissed her cheek quickly before he left the room.

Rate and review!
Sign up to rate and review this story