Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Franina Collection :)

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go and find a Starbucks." Frank said "Wanna come Penina?"

"Yeah, I would." Penina smiled, getting up and joining Frank at the door.

"Why do you two keep sneaking off together?" Ray asked "It's getting really weird."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Frank replied with a small smile, opening the tour bus door "Come on Penina, let's go..."

The two of them left the bus together. The moment they were far enough away from the bus, Frank took Penina's hand "They're getting suspicious." Penina said.

"You worry too much." Frank laughed "They won't find out. And even if they do, what's the big deal?"

"I just don't want them to find out for a while." Penina replied "In my last relationship I told everyone straightaway and then he dumped me a couple of weeks later."

"We've been dating five months now. Someone's going to find out sooner or later." Frank kissed her cheek "But whatever. We'll wait until you're ready before we tell them, okay?" Penina nodded "I love you."

"I love you too Frankie."



"I know they're up to something." Ray said, looking around in Frank's room on the bus "I know it!"

"Ray, why do you even care?" Gerard asked. Ray had dragged him along to try and find out what they were up to "They're just best friends. Nothing more."

"Oh aren't they?" Ray thought about it "Wait! Penina keeps a diary doesn't she?"

"Ray, you can't read Penina's diary!"

"Yes we can! We won't read the other parts, just the parts that include Frank." Ray says, jumping up and running into Penina's bedroom.

"Ray, for crying out loud..." Gerard groaned.




Frank sat next to Penina on the beach and put his arm round her "I love you so much Penina." He whispered, kissing her cheek.

Penina smiled "I love you too Frankie."

He ran his fingers through her hair "You're so beautiful. I'm so lucky to have you."

"You're so sweet." Penina giggled, going bright red "... Maybe we should tell everyone Frank."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I mean, our relationship has been going on for a long time now and I figured we might as well tell everyone."

"Good because there's something I wanted to ask you. But not here." Frank stood up and took Penina's hands, pulling her up "Come on, we're gonna go get some lunch."

"Where are we going?"

"The Imperial. It's a Chinese buffet." Frank smiled "I'm sure you'll like it."

"I bet I will." Penina laughed as Frank put his arm round her.



Ray sat on the sofa reading Penina's diary outloud to Mikey and Gerard "I don't think we should be doing this..." Gerard said with a sigh.

"No, don't stop now!" Mikey cried "Keep reading! This is good."

Gerard rolled his eyes and Ray continued "Oh, the last page 'Me and Frank are going to the beach today. I love him soooooooooo much! We'll tell the others we're going to find a Starbucks.' Aww they're in love!"

"That's adorable!" Mikey smiled "But wait... Why didn't they just tell us they were dating?"

"Yeah! We should go and confront them." Ray said, getting up "Come on! Let's go to the beach and kick some ass!"

"Guys, no, let's not- Oh great you're ignoring me." Gerard groaned "Fine... Let's go."




Ray, Mikey and Gerard made it to the beach just in time to see Frank and Penina leave. They watched Frank put his arm around Penina and Penina giggled "Let's follow them." Ray whispered.

"Are you serious?" Gerard asked "Come on, we can see that what you read in the diary was true now can we please leave?"

"The reason we came here was to confront them!" Mikey replied "Come on! We're gonna follow them!"

"I don't think we should do that..." Gerard muttered angrily but Mikey grabbed one of his arms and Ray grabbed the other one and dragged him with them.

Frank smiled and used his free hand to check inside his pocket. It was still in his pocket and he grinned as his stomach flipped over. He was so nervous but so excited at the the same time. Frank looked at Penina and smiled. She was truly the most beautiful girl he'd ever met in his entire life.

Ray made a puking noise as Frank ran his fingers up and down Penina's arm and kissed her cheek "Oh come on, they're adorable!" Gerard said "Which is why we should leave. Them. Alone."

"Here we are." Frank grinned, taking his arm from round Penina. They went inside "Hi, I've reserved a table for two."

They followed the waitress to the table and sat down. Gerard, Ray and Mikey went in "Hi!" Ray said to the same waitress that had seated the couple "Can we have a table for three... In a place where we can see the people on that table but they can't see us?"

The waitress raised her eye-brows and looked confused but took them to a seat behind a pillar. They could easily see Frank and Penina but Frank and Penina couldn't see them at all. Frank and Penina had no idea that their 'friends' had followed them around on their date.

Penina smiled at Frank "So can you ask me what you wanted to ask me yet?"

"I suppose I can." Frank bit his lip and stood up. Then he got down on one knee.

"Oh my fucking god I think he's about to propose to her!" Ray cried "And he's still keeping it a secret? Fuck this shit, I'm going over!"

"Me too." Mikey said and the two of them stood up.

"No guys, please, no, this is a romantic moment and- Oh, yet again I'm being ignored." Gerard groaned and followed his friends over.

"What the hell?" Ray yelled, catching Penina and Frank's attention.

"Ray? Mikey? Gerard? What are you doing here?" Penina asked.

"We read all about your relationship!" Mikey said "And now we came here... To confront you!"

"Guys, this was kind of a private moment." Frank sighed, his fingers closing around the ring in his pocket.

"Just for the record, I didn't wanna do this..." Gerard said, biting his lip.

"Why didn't you tell us we were together?" Mikey asked.

"Because I was worried mine and Frank's relationship would fall apart if I told." Penina admitted "I had a boyfriend and I told everyone straightaway and then two days later he dumped me. And he was probably just a jerk but I thought that was the reason he broke up with me." Penina sighed "I'm sorry we didn't tell you but I was too scared because I love Frank so much."

"I love you too Penina." Frank smiled then took the ring out of her pocket "Will you marry me please?"

"Y-You want me to marry you?" Penina asked. Frank bit his lip and nodded, expecting her to say no. She threw her arms round his neck "YES! Of course I will! I love you so much!"

"I love you too!" Frank laughed. When she let go of him, he slipped the ring onto her finger then stood up and kissed her.

"... Aww they are kinda cute." Ray smiled. Everyone laughed and then asked for a five person table so they could all enjoy the chinese food.

It wasn't exactly the way Frank had wanted to propose to Penina but it didn't matter. So long as he could spend the rest of his life with her.
Sign up to rate and review this story