Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Or was it God who chokes in these situations?

Chapter 11: You better back your shit up

by SweetieYoouHadMe 3 reviews

He fell back out to the bed, "Why can't I just tell her?" "What?" she popped her head back into the room. "Nothing," Ryan smiled, "Just talking to myself."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-07-26 - Updated: 2006-07-27 - 452 words

0Unrated
Chapter 11: You better back your shit up

"So what do I say to her?" Ryan asked Aiden.

"Just tell her you love her, that will change her out put to you, she'll either admit her true feelings for you, or she'll be so damn confused and start to cry. What have you got to lose," Aiden smiled packing up all the things in her room.

" I don't know about this Aiden," Ryan said.

"What's the worst thing that could happen?" Aiden turned to him. "I gotta go, Ry. If you tell her give me a call, Delia has the number."

"Okay," Ryan held the door to the apartment open for her.

"Later," Aiden said.

"Later," Ryan closed the door behind her.

(Ryan thinking> I have two days till we wouldn't see her for a week. I'll tell her as soon as we get back from the festival in Arizona. Yeah, that way I have time to think.)

Ryan sat down on the couch, an grabbed his bag out of Brendon's room and put it in his new room.

He made up his new room.

Delia soon came into his room, "Hey, Ry."

"Hey, De," Ryan turned to her.

"Glad you have your own room now?" She laughed.

"Yeah," He said.

Delia walked out of the room.

He fell back out to the bed, "Why can't I just tell her?"

"What?" she popped her head back into the room.

"Nothing," Ryan smiled, "Just talking to myself."

"Oh, okay," Delia said.

"What's up Ryan? We never talk anymore," Delia sat down on his bed next to him.

" Well, say I really like this one person, and I've always liked them but she's involved with someone else now so I feel like I feel odd around her, cause I want to know her to know my feelings," Ryan said.

" Ryan?" Delia looked at him.

"Yeah?" Ryan asked.

"Who is she?" Delia asked.

"This girl, her names.... Samantha," He frowned.

"Oh, you scared me for a minute. What does your heart tell you to do, don't listen to your head, your head tries to deceive your heart, so that your always feel horrible," she said.

"Thanks, Del," Ryan smiled sitting up.

"No problem," She smiled at him.

(Ryan thinking> I love her smile, and where the hell did the name Samantha come from. Oh well, she's in love with Bren, not me. Sometimes I just wish Brendon would make a mistake.)

She tried to get up, "Would you help me up?"

"Sure," Ryan got up helping her up.

"Thanks," Delia said.

" I'm glad we're still friends, Ry," She said as walked out of the room.

"Fuck," Ryan whispered as he put his hand to his head.
Sign up to rate and review this story