Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Paranormal Activity

[A/N] - This will probably be a short fic because it's based on the movie but honestly I don't remember that much of the movie 'cos I was staring at the floor for most of the scary parts :L

That night Ray was woken up by a noise downstairs. He grabbed his camera and flicked it on to night vision so he could see where he was going through the camera without casting any light. He went down to the end of the landing and tiptoed down the stairs. He glanced towards the living room. There were small green dots. He could see them from outside. So Ray went into the living room. Obviously the eye toy was switched on and the room was filled with the green dots from the alien space party. Tabitha was standing in front of the TV, looking up at the blank screen "Tabitha?" Ray asked sleepily "What are you doing out of bed? Are you okay?"

Tabitha didn't say anything so Ray walked over to her "Tabitha? What's going on?" Tabitha turned to look at him, her eyes widening when she saw the camera "Tabitha, tell me what's going on."

"I can't tell you." Tabitha whispered, looking up at Ray.

"Why not? Of course you can! Tell me Tabitha."

"I can't."

"This isn't even funny, look-" Ray screamed when suddenly something hit him really hard, making him stumble slightly but he regained his balance "Tabitha, what the hell was that?"

"I don't know." Tabitha said but she didn't look scared. It was as if she knew it was going to happen.

"For crying out loud, it's time to go to bed." Ray lifted up Tabitha and flicked off the camera. He carried her upstairs and let her down so she could crawl into the top bunk "Now just stay in bed, okay?"

"Okay." Tabitha whispered, settling down under the covers and falling asleep.

Ray rolled his eyes and walked back to his room, his heart still pounding from the hit. He switched on his bedroom light and shut the door. Then he watched the footage back. He knew exactly what to do.





Raven came over first thing in the morning to see what footage Ray was talking about "Wow, that's frickin' creepy." Raven whispered as she saw something shove Ray "You're not playing a prank on me?"

"Of course not! I don't know what's going on but something weird is happening with Tabitha."

"Alright what do you wanna do?"

"Well we have a few laptops in the house with cameras on... Can we not set them up so they record everything that happens?"

"You do realise you'd basically be spying on your families?"

"It's for their own good. Something downright creepy is happening."

"Alright. But if you hear anything suspicious and you go to check it out, you need to take the camera with you, okay?"

"Fine." Ray said and Raven got up. She was better with computers than Ray was.

They went into Jennifer's room, Ray filming everything with his camera "Jeez she has a good laptop!" Raven said, sitting down in front of it.

"I know it's my old one. I got my first one when I was like eleven and she's only eight."

"There, that should record everything that happens in Jen's room now." Raven said. She did the same thing to a laptop in the kitchen that Giselle used, there was the one in Ray's room and they set up the eye-toy to record everything in the living room and that the green dots would turn on half-an-hour after the lights went out so that Ray's parents didn't notice anything.

"Everything that we record should go straight to your laptop now and we can look at the files whenever you want to." Raven smiled and kissed Ray's cheek "Look, I promised Penina I'd hang round with her today. I'm already late because of your little video."

"Face it Raven it was scary."

"I know but whatever. I still need to meet up with Penina. I'll see you later, okay?" Ray nodded and kissed her goodbye "I'll call you on Skype later."





That night, Ray was carrying his laptop through the house when Raven called. He pressed accept "The screens all fuzzy." He said "Are you on your iPhone again?" There was a buzzing noise instead of Raven actually talking "I told you to use your laptop. What are you doing?"

Ray sighed and laid down on his bed with the laptop in front of him "Raven, can you even hear me?" He asked then screamed when something pulled on his ankles and tugged him right off the bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story