Categories > Celebrities > Beatles > Help! If It Really Happened

Indian Restaurant, Jeweler, and Scientists

by Koolkitty9 0 reviews

The Indian Restaurant, Jeweler, and Scientists

Category: Beatles - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: George Harrison,John Lennon,Paul McCartney,Ringo Starr - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-01-03 - Updated: 2013-01-04 - 1878 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 3: Indian Restaurant, Jeweler, and Scientists:

It was the next day after the recording studio attempt and the Beatles were heading to this one Indian restaurant that they liked. When they got up to the door “Does this ring mean anything to you?” Ringo asked the guard. “Freemasons?” He replied looking at the ring on Ringo’s hand. “Yer jus’ plain old English.” “Certainly, what would I be without Unions? I won't tell a lie though, but we got someone who can help. Abdul?” He said and a man came out who was holding a menu. “Yes?” “Didn't we have one of those gurus who came here? You know, ones of the magical variety?” “I think so, he’s still in the basement.” Ringo nodded and he said “Ta! I want this damn ring off me finger now! Before I get into any more problems!” They followed Abdul and they all spread out. John and Ringo were in the basement, George was in the kitchen, and Paul was observing the dancers.

The basement had a furnace and not a lot of lighting in it. There was a man on his head “Doesn’t the blood rush to yer ‘ead sir?” John asked.

George was in the kitchen and a chef was cooking “Doesn’t the Eastern flavors come rather expensive?” He asked the chef.

Paul was watching a dancer “Doesn’t the blood rush to yer stomach, ma’am?” He asked the woman, who was dressed in a green and gold trimmed outfit.

“Is this ring nasty, sir?” Ringo asked the man who was on his head as he showed him the ring. “Kaili! Oh my! I must lay down!” The man said and he laid down on a bed that had spikes on it. Ringo frowned and John shrugged his shoulders.

John and Ringo walked into the kitchen where George was at “There’s a man down there on ‘is ‘ead Geo.” John said and George replied “Is ‘e?” Ringo nodded and they walked into the dining room. “Oi! Paul ye eating?!” John asked and Paul mouthed “No! I’m talking to this lady!” John frowned and the other three Beatles sat down. The Beatles were holding a menu in front of their eyes. While they were busy observing the food menu, they didn't notice very small changes to the layout. A dancer was pushed aside. The band was now playing A Hard Day's Night. Klang and Bhuta were there as their waiters. Paul frowned and the new dancer said “Your friend is in terrible danger, I can say no more.” “Soup please.” George said and John said “I’ll ‘ave the soup too.” Ringo nodded. “He only has three hours to live.” Ahme said and Paul replied “Please say no more” "I can say no more." Klang looked at Ringo and he smiled as he sharpened the knives in hand. Ringo shot a glare. "That's a very fascinating ring you got there." said Klang. "I'd do so much to have it." "The dreaded sacred sacrificial ring of the dread Kaili.." Ahme added. The bowls of soup were served as Bhuta noticed something strange. "If he's wearing the sacred ring of the dread Kaili, why isn't painted red?" He asked.

"That's something we've never had the courage to ask besides ‘e’s me mate." John noted and he took the spoon and began to scoop up soup...and a pair of glasses. "Glasses?" He asked. "Yes." said Bhuta. "Glasses, sir.” "A victim is offered to the great Kaili every day," Ahme explained. "All are happy to go; he who wins is privileged to wear the sacred ring. From sun to moon, from moon to sun, and at the end of the day, he's slaughtered—jolly—with a knife." "And sacrificed, jolly, with a knife." Klang ended. "Or so I'm told. With only." "Three hours to live." Bhuta finished. "Is that all? You have till five o'clock..." "Until a new victim is chosen."

"You are a lucky man; my mother would give up her own right hand for that ring." Klang smiled, tapping the knife blades together. Ringo looked at George and George grinned at him. So the Beatles began eating their soup once more. John began to take another sip of his soup, but found a red ticket in it. He looked at Ringo to get an answer. "It's a season ticket," Ringo sarcastically answered. "What did ye think it was?" "Well, I like a little seasoning in me soup." said John, returning the ticket into the bowl. Ahme, while dancing with Paul, kept winking at the Beatles. George noticed this and winked back and Ringo frowned “Geo!” Ringo harshly whispered “Sorry. Yer still cuter than any bird!” He whispered back and Ringo blushed.

"It is rubbish about the whole Kaili business and all." Ringo said “Can’t even get it off, but ye might be able too.” Ringo held his right hand up and Klang soon took the wrist and began marking lines on it with a pen. Ahme noticed this. "Flee!" She cried and Ringo pulled his hand away just as Bhuta brought a scimitar down on the table. It sliced in half and caved in, just as the musicians and guards were about to strike. The Beatles quickly got up and they ran. George grabbed Ringo and he held him close while John and Paul were behind them. There was a scream as Klang glared at Bhuta. He pulled out his hand, but retracted the ring finger.

The Beatles quickly ran to a jewelers and the jeweler was inspecting Ringo’s ring, while George was raiding some safes for some rings and other jewelry for Ringo. Paul was looking at the gems and John was watching the jeweler. "I've seen some of these problems before," The jeweler explained. "Some of them are matrimonial. This ring is not stone, and therefore it must be metal." The jeweler used a hand saw and began to saw the ring off. John continued to put the jeweler loupe in his mouth as a beautiful silver necklace was in his hands. He was thinking of giving it to Paul but he didn’t know if he’d actually wear it. Paul was over by George raiding a box of rings. Then all of a sudden there was a snap and Ringo frowned the saw broke in half.

You're not getting anywhere, are you jeweler?" John asked. "It must be an alloy then." The jeweler replied. "Well this is a 'Hurry up' situation since me life is on the line and all." Ringo said and George winked at him. Ringo blushed and Paul walked over to them he had some rings on his fingers "3:10." He said looking at the time on his watch. "The wheel.” the jeweler said as an idea struck his head. "Not the wheel." John sarcastically replied. "Even the royal house of Hannibal had the wheel." The wheel was just a small hand saw with a circular blade —began to scrape and saw through the metal. Unfortunate, it too fell through the same fate like the hand saw before it. "Jeweler, you failed." John said frowning "I suggest you see a specialist." said the Jeweler. “What kind of specialist?” Paul asked and Ringo replied “"The fire brigade once got my head out of some railings. I used to see lots of the world from railings when I wasn't using my head for school." Paul raised an eyebrow and George smiled.

At a lab:
Ringo was strapped to a wall, with his hand pressing against an electronic scanner. A metal helmet with wires curled down topped his head as his face showed a sardonic look. "Operations give ye a nice sense of outlook don’t they Georgie." He said and George nodded. The lab was filled with machines of blinking lights and buttons, and giant walls made of stacked sandbags piled high. Paul and George were with Algernon, a short, red haired scientist. John was staring at Foot, trying to give the guy a death stare every now and then. "The theory is that we just expand the molecules in his hand until the ring drops." Algernon explained. "What's the electricity bill like?" George asked and he answered “It’s quite long actually.”
"Voltage!" Foot announced, noticing the statistics. "Up...up!"There was a flurry and a raising of hands as Algernon began to screw wires in. “The earth is green in America," He noted. "In some places it’s brown y’ know." Paul replied. "Yes, well you see, the basis of America is their machines, but Britain has her good British plugs." Algernon walked over by Ringo and he was at a giant switch. "5...4..." Algernon counted down. "Come on!" Foot interrupted. "3...2..1..." The switch went down and the machine hummed to life. John held a light bulb to his mouth like a microphone. "How do you feel?" asked John. "I used to use my hands." Ringo explained. “’e used to use ‘is ‘ands.” John repeated in a deeper voice and Ringo’s body began to shake. “To the bunker!” Foot yelled and the Beatles went behind a wall of sand bags. “I can’t watch me love like this!” George muttered and he looked away.

Ringo felt the rings slip off his fingers. One by one they fell with a clatter, but the sacrificial ring was still there. Foot said “Raise the voltage!” Algernon did as he was told and then Ringo’s body turned as red as a ruby. But the ring still didn’t come off “Stop it!” John said as he was hitting Algernon’s hand and George added “Yeah! Stop it!” Algernon finally turned it off and Ringo bit his lip. The trembling in his arm passed through his body and began to unzip his pants. They fell down, exposing his blue and white striped boxers. Paul smiled and waved, Ringo glared. While George smiled, he wished that it would have taken the rest of his clothes off as well and Ringo blushed turning deep red. "That ring is amazing..." Foot exclaimed. "With it I could, dare I say it, rule the world. I must have it." John frowned “Yer nothing but bad scientists!” “Algernon! The laser!” Foot yelled and Algernon replied “Yes!” He started looking around for it and Ahme stepped in, her dress was now in a pink buttoned dress and turban, and she had a pink gun in her hands. "Turn off that machine." She announced. "I am a dead-eye shot at shooting!" Algernon grabbed the laser and John quickly removed the things off of Ringo. Ringo put his head on George’s shoulder as he was pulling up his pants. "Follow me." Ahme said "And ‘ow can we trust ye?" George asked and she said “I've been saving you since Klang tried to get the ring. I stopped the magnetizing elevator, the hand dryer, and Klang from getting the ring." "Don't worry about it Geo.” Paul said "I'll vouch." Algernon pulled the trigger on the laser and the Beatles along with Ahme backed up. But the laser started sparking and it stopped. “Let’s get the bloody ‘ell out of ‘ere!” John said and the Beatles and Ahme ran out.
Sign up to rate and review this story