Categories > Celebrities > Beatles > Help! If It Really Happened

Beatles to Battle!

by Koolkitty9 0 reviews

The Beatles have to fight in their own home!

Category: Beatles - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: George Harrison,John Lennon,Paul McCartney,Ringo Starr - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-01-03 - Updated: 2013-01-04 - 1576 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 4: Beatles to Battle:

The Beatles drove back to their flat, so they decided to show off their skills to their new friend! George was sitting on a black leather couch with his guitar, Ringo in John’s bed with a tambourine, John sitting in a chair besides Ringo with an acoustic guitar, Paul by a bookshelf with his bass and Ahme sitting beside George and he looked at Ringo. Ringo just rolled his eyes in reply. “Georgie, I’m not in a good mood.” Ringo said and George frowned “Sorry. I wish ye were!” John just smirked and he started playing.

Here I stand, head in hand
Turn my face to the wall
If she's gone, I can't go on
Feeling two foot small....
/]
[/Everywhere people stare, each and every day...

I can see them laugh at me, and I hear them say...
/]
[/HEY! You got to hide your love away...

HEY! You got to hide your love away...

As John continued to sing, Ahme smiled and turned her attention to Paul. George growled and he looked at his lover, who just frowned so George grinned at him.

How can I even try?
I can never win.
Hearing them, seeing them
In the state I'm in...
/]
[/How can she say to me, "Love will find a way?"

Gather round, all you clowns...
Let me hear you say....
/]
[/HEY! You got to hide your love away...

HEY! You got to hide your love away...

The gardener ended the songs with his flute, as he sat on George's bed. When he had finished, Ahme pulled out something in her bag. It was a large syringe needle. When he saw it, George gasped out loud. “Oh fuck! Ritchie!” Then he fainted on the couch. "What the fuck Geo?" John asked, sitting near Ahme. "Now see what you made him do with your filthy eastern ways!" "But it is not me with these filthy eastern ways," Ahme exclaimed. "It is Klang with his filthy eastern ways!" She said and John replied "How are we to believe that you're not as filthy, sent by Klang to get the ring by acting filthy, but you've already lulled us with your filthy eastern ways?" "What filthy ways are these Johnny?" Paul asked his lover and Ringo said “Yer not putting that damn thing on me! I ‘ate needles and Georgie! Wake up!!” George still didn’t wake up from his faint and Paul frowned. “What’s with the damn ring anyways?” John asked and Ahme replied “Well, we use it to show who the person, whom is going to be sacrificed so that everyone else can congratulate him or her! My sister was chosen but now she is safe! But sadly it’s now a new day, a new victim is chosen...and it is the one who is wearing the dreaded ring.” “No! Georgie! Wake up so ye can protect me!” Ringo cried and he reached over to George. Paul thought of something “Wake up Geo! Rings is safe now!” But George still didn’t wake up. “I’ll go get us some fish and chips, maybe that’ll get Geo up! Come ‘ead Johnny!” Paul said and John along with him walked out to get fish and chips.

The gardener had to leave but he wished them all the best of luck. Luckily the fish and chips woke up George and he sat beside Ringo ‘protecting’ him from evil and Klang. After the five had their lunch, George laid Ringo down on Paul’s bed. He kissed him softly on the lips “Ye’ll be okay, I’ll be beside ye the whole time.” He sat beside John on the piano bench though so Ahme could get the supplies she needed out. "That medicine is going to shrink Ringo's finger so the ring slips off right?” Paul asked and Ahme nodded “Yes, it’s only temporarily!” “Be careful though! I’m allergic to penicillin and them wonder drugs!” Ringo said and he held out a pack of gum “Gum, Geo?” George nodded and he sat down beside Ringo. He took a piece and he smiled at his lover. Paul was holding Ringo’s hands down but George was watching carefully because if Paul hurt his fragile lover in any way he’d kill him.

John was looking at Paul and there was a loud knocking noise on the door. Ahme gasped and the needle fell down from her hands. It hit Paul’s leg injecting the medicine into the bassist’s veins. “Damn!” Paul cursed and all of a sudden Paul was gone! “Paulie?!” John gasped “Where are ye darling?!” “Where’s Paul?” Ringo gasped and George shrugged “I don’t know but at least yer okay, Ritchie.” He pecked Ringo on the lips and he said “Hide.” Ringo nodded and the other three Beatles quickly got up. Ringo hid under Paul’s bed, George and John hid on both sides of the door, John had a lamp in his hand and Ahme was pacing back and forth. But poor Paul had shrunk to at least half a foot off the ground. He completely shrunk, and was without any clothes! Fortunately, he found a discarded gum wrapper and wrapped it around his body. Then, he slid into the ash tray “Damnit! Johnny!” He growled and he sat there pouting.

There was a loud “Kaili!!” along with a window breaking. One thug grabbed Ringo and Ringo started screaming for help “Ritchie!” George yelled and he tackled the thug “No one tries to kill or even touch me Ritchie and gets away with it!” He screamed and Ringo quickly ran to his room. John was hitting one with the phone and George growled. The thug that George was attacking kicked him in the stomach and Ringo screamed “Watch out Georgie!” The thug almost stabbed him with his scimiatar and George quickly took it from the thug. Ringo quickly went towards his vending machines. As he did, he heard someone sneaking up behind him. Without flinching, he pressed a button on one of the machines. As oranges and orange soda sprayed everywhere! Ringo turned around, seeing Bhuta being attacked. In his hands was a bucket of red paint. The drummer immediately kicked Bhuta in the shin and pulled the bucket away, bashing the cultist on the head. Paul muttered to himself as he tried to remove the orange soda on his body and the gum wrapper wasn't absorbing it well!

John immediately began to choke his attacker...but he grabbed George instead, so the two were choking each other. "Get off, that's me!" John wheezed and George gasped "Sorry!" the two stepped back. They observed one of the cultists jump toward them, only to fall onto the ground in pain. George looked at Ringo and he thought “Damn, my princess is soo beautiful and I want ‘im to know ‘e’s a damn good fighter as well, damn, it reminds me of that one day when w-” His thoughts were cut short when he saw Bhuta slowly get up as he fumbled for something in his coat. Ringo began to march towards him, ready to get him in the face....until Bhuta threw a spare bucket of paint on hand onto his coat. The drummer looked down at his coat with some silence...and soon began to cry. “G-Georgie!!!!” Ringo cried “Ye bastard! I love this suit!!! Ye fucking ruined it!” George got up but there was a gunshot and he quickly ran over to Ringo. The thugs also ran out. There was Foot and Algernon were in there flat “Which one has the ring?” Foot asked and Algernon answered “That one y’know the one with the large ned.” “Neb!” Ringo corrected and he pointed to his nose “Keep your hands up!” Foot said and Ringo put his hand back up along with the other two Beatles. “Typical! ’ow can I get me ring with me ‘ands ‘eld up?!” "In the name of science, I demand that ring." Foot declared and Ringo nodded “’ere! Fucking take it! I don’t want any part of it!! Please!!” The drummer tried his hardest to pull the ring off, stomping his foot as he did. Then he realized something all of a sudden! Paul was the size of a mouse!

"Uh oh..." Ringo said quietly, looking at the bottom of his shoe. "Please don't let it be Paul." At that, Paul appeared in his suit. "Where've you been?" George asked and he wrapped his arms around Ringo. “What are they doing ‘ere?!” “We thought that was ye!” George said, pointing to the stain on his lover’s boot. But Foot tried to fire a shot and John growled "Get out!” Sensing the defeat, Algernon and Foot stepped back. "This is the thing with British firearms." Foot complained "They always fail. If I had a Luger! "The scientists walked out and George had Ringo in his arms. The Beatles looked around Ahme was gone and they shrugged their shoulders. “Where can we go?!” Ringo cried and George kissed the top of his head. “The Alps!” John said and Paul raised an eyebrow “The Alps?” “Yeah! It’s fucking cold there so I doubt that they’ll be there!” “Yeah! Let’s go there!” George said and Ringo nodded. It was official; the Beatles were going to the Alps. Hopefully they would be safe…......or would they?
Sign up to rate and review this story