Categories > Celebrities > Beatles > Help! If It Really Happened

A Well Known Palace

by Koolkitty9 0 reviews

A Well Known Palace...filled with Beatles

Category: Beatles - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: George Harrison,John Lennon,Paul McCartney,Ringo Starr - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-01-03 - Updated: 2013-01-04 - 692 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 7: A Well Known Palace:

The Beatles were hiding at Buckingham Palace and George and Ringo were playing poker. George winked at Ringo and Ringo smiled and he almost dropped his cards. George always knew how to make Ringo blush and so he could look at his cards. “Yeh aren’t getting me this time Geo!” George smiled and he quickly kissed Ringo on the lips. Ringo blushed deep red but still didn’t let George look at them. Paul and John were talking “Y’know, I think that they’re ugly! Y’know Paulie!” “’ands!” “Some are anyways.” Paul turned to Ringo. “Jus’ cut this one ‘and!” Paul yelled and Ringo frowned. George bit his lip and John and Paul continued about Ringo’s hand. “It’ll be like getting a tooth out!” Paul said and John said “Besides! We’re wasting time protecting a useless member!” “’ey! Yer talking about me future wife! Be nice about ‘im!” George said and John had a knife “Cut!” “NO!” Gluck came in with some tea and George asked “So are yeh gonna cut it Ritchie?” “NO! I’M NOT GONNA CUT IT! LET IT BE AN END TO IT!” Gluck frowned and Ringo whispered “I’m not gonna leave ‘ere alive!” “What’s that?” George asked “What?”

He pointed to a painting “Tha’ whirrly thing coming out of ‘is stomach?” “It’s only a ‘ose.” “It’s for yeh.” John grabbed it “Then let’s stick it out the window then.” They stuck it out the window. Then Foot came in “The ring!” He held up a gun “You there.” Ringo stood beside George and George growled. Then Gluck shot his gun in the air and George tackled Ringo. “LET’S GET THEM!” John yelled as Foot ran off. The Beatles quickly tried to follow but then a machine made them slow down. “It’s a rela…...tary…...comenzers!” “Bad machine!” George yelled

There followed on more fiendish attempt on poor Ringo’s life:

The Beatles were walking “We are on a friendly walk with the police down to the river!” George said and they saw a band. “’ey it’s a band!” John said and they walked over to them but then the bagpipes shot out red paint. “Paint!” John yelled and George quickly grabbed Ringo and they ran into a pub. “Nice pub!” John noted and Ringo looked at George and George shook his head. “Sorry, Ritch.” Ringo sighed “I’m paying. Two larmies and lime and two larmies and lime.” The Beatles sat down on the bar stools. “Why don’t ye just get it cut off? Ye don’t miss yer tonsils now do yeh?!” Paul asked and Ringo replied “’ow do yeh know?!” “Well they did make ye collapse in George’s arms and miss a tour!” Ringo growled and the waitress set down their glasses. Paul sipped at his and John smiled “It won’t be that bad Ring.” “Yeah, yer a Beatle so that means that yer finger is worth at least a lot of quid a week!” “Georgie that made no sense.” George shrugged and Ringo tried to lift up his beer but he couldn’t. George looked at him “Aww, does me princess need ‘elp.” Ringo blushed and George smiled. He just knocked over the glass and a trapdoor opened and his lover fell down on his ass. “GEORGE!” Ringo cried “Sorry, baby!!!!” George turned around and he saw Klang. George growled and the Beatles ran but the doors were guarded so they decided to jump through the glass window. “Your famous Ringo is safe!” Gluck yelled and George shook his head “NO ‘E ISN’T!” “What?!” They quickly ran back and Ringo looked up, he was with a small tiger. “Oh look it’s Roger the famous man eater from the Berlin zoo! He knows all the classics. All you have to sing to calm him down is Beethoven’s ‘Ode To Joy’ from the famous 9th symphony!” Ringo smiled up at George and Gluck started singing ‘Ode To Joy’ and Ringo sighed as the tiger was calm. He was safe...for now...
Sign up to rate and review this story