Categories > Celebrities > Beatles > Help! If It Really Happened

The Bahamas

by Koolkitty9 0 reviews

The Bahamas, should be safe...right??!

Category: Beatles - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: George Harrison,John Lennon,Paul McCartney,Ringo Starr - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-01-03 - Updated: 2013-01-04 - 1064 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 8: The Bahamas:

The Beatles were at the airport and they were in disguises. Paul turned around “Who let it out?” Ringo asked “We aren’t going there Ringo!” Paul said and Ringo sighed...this was going to be a long trip!

At the Bahamas:
For I have got another girl, another girl.
You're making me say that I've got nobody but you,
But as from today, well, I've got somebody that's new.
I ain't no fool and I don't take what I don't want,
For I have got another girl, another girl.
She's sweeter than all the girls and I met quite a few.
Nobody in all the world can do what she can do.
And so I'm telling you, "This time you'd better stop."
For I have got another girl. Another girl.
Who will love me till the end.
Through thick and thin
She will always be my friend.
I don't want to say that I've been unhappy with you,
But, as from today, well, I've seen somebody that's new.
I ain't no fool and I don't take what I don't want,
For I have got another girl. Another girl.
Who will love me till the end.
Through thick and thin
She will always be my friend.
I don't want to say that I've been unhappy with you,
But, as from today, well, I've seen somebody that's new.
I ain't no fool and I don't take what I don't want,
For I have got another girl. Another girl.
Another girl.
[//]
The Beatles were messing around on the beach and then “KAILI!!!” “Beatles! Over here!” Ahme yelled and they ran over to her and she opened a rock. “In here!” The Beatles nodded and they ran inside the rock. The Beatles looked around “The temple, but Klang needn’t bother, ‘e won’t get me.” “Are you Klang’s mother?” Paul asked to a woman who was cleaning. She nodded “Yes, and he is a good boy.” “Kaili!!” “I don’t wanna mock anyones religion but ‘ere they come!” George said and Ahme gasped “In here!” She opened a whole in the alter that was filled with water. “NO! I can’t swim!” Ringo gasped and John said “I’m not going!” But they all did anyways! They ended up in a swimming pool and they got some bikes and they sped off. “We should go to the temple!” “Yeah! We should!” “No they’ll disembowel us!” “No they won’t that’s all gab disemboweling!” Ringo sighed “To the temple!”

They made it to a turnoff and there were red footprints on the road. Paul smiled and he got off of his bike. He started acting like a Native American. “Easterner with greasy feet speak with fork tongue!” “Do they?” John asked and Ringo shock his head “How do yeh know?” “How? I saw those footprints and this guidebook that points to local worship.” “To the temple.” Ringo frowned and got back on his bike. Paul whistled to his but it fell because of the wind and he jumped back on it. They along with the police followed them and Ringo sighed. “So this is the temple?” Gluck asked and George held onto Ringo’s hand. “It should be, it’s on the map for it being ‘ere!” Paul said and George frowned. “It’s gone!” “Was there ever a temple here Sargent?” Gluck asked to the man behind him “No, never in a million years sir.” The Beatles sighed and they walked into the building. They explored it and George let go of Ringo’s hand, and kissing his lover on the nose. “I’ll never let them ‘ave yeh, we’ve made it too far Ritchie.” George whispered and Ringo nodded. They walked different ways and then a cage fell upon Ringo, Paul and John. “Ritchie!” George gasped “I’m off!” “NO! GEORGIE! COME BACK!” Ringo cried and Gluck walked up to it along with the sergeant. He put his hand on it and he cried out. “They electrified it with high tension! H.T.” “Those fiends!” Ringo growled and a trap door opened and Ringo fell. Foot and Algernon covered an orange blanket around him and they picked the drummer up and they carried him out. “NO! GEORGE! ‘ELP!” Ringo cried “’ELP ME!” He was put into the trunk of a pink car and the two scientists got into the car. They drove off but George quickly jumped onto the trunk of the car, bound to save his blue eyed princess.

“There’s one in the back but it’s not the right one!” Algernon said and Foot turned around and he saw George. He rolled the window down and he got halfway out of the car. He started to grab at George “Come here boy!” George growled and he started hitting Foot’s hand. “I’m ‘ere for ye Ritchie, I won’t let anyone take yeh again. I love yeh too much...yer me princess...” George thought and Algernon tried to knock him off but he failed. He tried again slamming into a tree but George quickly jumped onto a tree branch. Foot looked up for George “That done it he’s gone!” George quickly jumped down and he opened the trunk. “Georgie!” Ringo cried, he had tears in his eyes. George hugged him quickly and he grabbed a hubcap wrench. He popped off the hub cap and he started to unscrew the bolts. Ringo sighed, his prince charming had rescued him and as George finished unscrewing the tires bolts Algernon finally got the car to start. George quickly jumped onto the edge of the trunk. He grasped Ringo’s hand. “I’ll protect yeh I promise...” George thought and then the wheel came off and George fell on his cheek. George quickly got up and he picked Ringo up bridal style and he quickly knocked on the window “Ta for the lift sailor!” He ran off and Ringo kissed him “Ta for saving me, Georgie.” George grinned “It was nothing Ritchie.” Then they saw the police car and it stopped for them. George and Ringo sat in the back together and Gluck said “I’ve got a plan!” “A very famous plan!” Paul said and George smiled. “Yes, I’ve got a plan!” Gluck said and Ringo nodded...just how good was this ‘famous plan’ anyways?!
Sign up to rate and review this story