Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Last Fight

Chapter 5: Beginnings of a battle!

by horseluvinfreak 7 reviews

READ!!!!!too lazy

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-27 - Updated: 2006-07-27 - 1412 words

0Unrated
.....Here's Chappie 5!!YAY!!HOMEMADE BROWNIES FOR EVERYONE!!!!! On with the story!!!
____________________________________________________________
"There. That's the last of our army. You children rest for a while." Chiron said.
Thank goodness it was a Saturday. The 'army' took up all of the school's space. Hermes brought his griffins, Chiron had Centaur friends, Hades managed to bring Cerberus, and all of the gods pitched in by bringing friends and monsters to the school. Of course the teenagers had allies such as Calypso, Echo, Polyphemus, Pan, Campe, Hope, and Arachne. Even all the gods were going to fight.
Everyone double checked their weapons and they collapsed on the ground, exhausted. Jay stared forlornly at the beautiful night sky with all the brightly scattered stars and wished more than ever that Theresa as there to share it with him. Atlanta walked over to him. "You miss her more than ever. I do too. It's annoying to be the only girl of the group. But you'll see her soon...I....hope," she paused briefly to swallow the large lump in her throat, "I know that Theresa won't umm.....go down without a fight. "Jay smiled at her even though it was a weak one.
"Everyone! Please settle down! Quiet!" Zeus stood up on a table so everyone could see him. He was dressed in gold armor and he seemed larger and stronger than before. (A/N: he basically looked like what he was wearing in Time After Time) He let out and exasperated sigh and suddenly his voice became louder. "QUIET!!!!! Thank you. As you know, we'll be heading off to war. It's not because of a special mortal...well okay a special mortal...but it's also the day Cronus will be defeated. I can't determine that but I have a feeling...a feeling I will hold onto... that Tartarus will be his home for eternity. Many of you might not come out alive but we will always remember the day when all of us were united to defeat a god with all the evil in the world rushing through his veins. I ask you to fight bravely for the good of mankind."
"Talk about a boring speech." Archie muttered to everyone. They giggled (except for Jay.)
Zeus threw them a sharp look that immediately shut them up. "Of course we shall thank the descendents of heroes we once knew and wish that the other will be all right."
The room became deathly silent. No one moved but their eyes gazed at the six and the empty spot beside Jay. Everyone had depressed faces on. Some seemed be praying that Theresa will be all right (particularly the team and the gods). Then the somber atmosphere was gone and the halls and rooms echoed with normal noises. Everyone was preparing for the battle.
Hera walked over to them, her face still morose. She lowered her voice so nobody could hear. "Are you all right?" everyone nodded but they soon shook their heads. Jay found his voice. "No........ not really. We miss her. I know I do. Oh I hope she doesn't .....go. We all wish this never happened." Jay sighed.
Hera nodded. "Everyone does. Jay I know about your feelings. Aphrodite told me. I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say. And of course I couldn't forget about the rest of you. You're all of her friends and I'm sure you hope she's okay." She smiled apologetically.
Jay smiled back and he did something the six has never done. He hugged Hera. Everyone exchanged surprised glances, and then Atlanta joined the hug. Soon everyone was in the embrace. (A/N: What a weird picture that would be. But oh well.) "Oh children. I hope nothing happens to any of you. You're like family to me. Thank you so much for helping us." She whispered.
Minutes later everyone pulled away. They had to get ready. People last minute checked their weapons and armor. Even the team was dressed in armor! Soon Zeus again adjusted her voice to make it the loudest. "Everyone ready? Okay then let's go to war and beat the army of evil! March in twos!" (A/N:I have no clue how they got there but I'll just say they went through Hermes' portal. Flying things flew there I guess. Sea monsters swam there.)
XxxxxXXXXXoooooOOOOOoooooXXXXXxxxxx
A screech filled the air. Agnon quickly unlocked the shackles and ambled away to get his brothers. Cronus was gone to gather the monsters up. Theresa looked around trying to find a place to hide. None were in her reach. The egg suddenly broke, sending shards of the shell flying. Ten dragon-like head peered at her hungrily. The heads and necks were connected to an olive coloured body of a dragon. Even though it was a baby it was enormous. Again it screeched and started heading towards its meal.
"Great, just my luck. Cronus might as well tie me to a tree. How can I do anything with this small length of chains? But Cronus just likes to have fun and watch me try to win." Theresa muttered as she braced herself for one of the Hydra's head to lunge at her.
XxxxxXXXXXoooooOOOOOoooooXXXXXxxxxx
Before anyone left the gods and the teenagers went first. As they went through the portal, they were instantly hit with a smell of something burning and a foul stench they couldn't name. The sight was unbearable. Crete was once beautiful with a lush countryside but now it was burning from the fire and everything was dark and gloomy. The sky was covered with slate clouds. Far off they could see Cronus' camp of monsters. There was a problem. "We're outnumbered!" groaned Herry. (Well monsters are considered evil so it was easy for Cronus to get them on his side.)
Soon their side was there. Everyone stared waiting for some sign that the battle would soon start. After a few minutes a bugle shattered the silence and the Monsters roared. They were moving in closer....and closer. The attack in the sea had already started, with the Kraken and the Scylla fighting against Poseidon and his handful of underwater creatures.
Zeus signaled everyone to get into positions. Then the heavens opened up and the icy rain plunged down. "Great just what I need. I might die and I might die with my hair ruined! Aphrodite help me!" Neil squealed running to the goddess.
Everyone rolled their eyes. "This sure makes it almost like a movie. Now where's the evil Orcs running out?" Odie grumbled, trying to adjust his loose armor.
Soon, Cronus and his army were only a couple of metres away. He strolled up to Zeus. "Ah son you're looking better. And look at you! You brought an army as if you'll win. Oh this is just too funny! I guess you heard me." Cronus said. He looked around and noticed the teens. He stalked up to Jay and narrowed his eyes. Jay stared back, his eyes cold, with a face full of hatred. "Look at you! Aren't you adorable! You think you'll win in that outfit? Don't you dare say that I won't win. The oracle was wrong. You'll never defeat me you puny mor-"
He was interrupted by an ear-splitting screech. Cronus' eyes wandered from Jay's and looked behind him. Being careful about it, he looked back too and everyone turned their heads to. The team gasped. Ten heads rose from a cluster of trees that haven't been touched by the flames. The Hydra was born! They heard a woman scream as a tree brought down. They could see Theresa lunging away from the tree. Her hands were clasped together with the shackles and the chain was about two meters long. She noticed the battalion and screamed, "JAY!"
"No! THERESA!" Jay yelled. He turned around again yelling, "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU TO DEATH! YOU HEAR ME? YOU'RE NOT GOING TO WIN, AND I'LL PERSONALLY SEE TO THAT!" His eyes were blazing.
Cronus cackled. Oh this is just too much fun he thought. Jay glance at Zeus and the god nodded. Jay summoned the other teens to come with him. They twisted around and disappeared in the crowd, heading toward Theresa. A yell from the front was heard and the monsters surged ahead. The battle had begun!
_______________________________________________________________

Whew! Man was that a hard chapter.and is it long! I didn't know what to write. Anyways Review please!Chappie 6 will be up before you know it!
Sign up to rate and review this story