Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Last Fight

Chapter 6

by horseluvinfreak 6 reviews

lazy, please read.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-31 - Updated: 2006-07-31 - 1058 words

2Moving
YAY!!!!!!! Chapter 6!! Woo Hoo! This is my favourite chappie, hope it's yours too. Love my beginning!!!!
_______________________________________________________________
He would climb the highest mountain for her. He would swim the deepest river for her. He would hike the longest prairie for her. And right now he'll kill the most terrifying mythical creature standing in front of him.......just for her. (A/N: Man! Did I love that paragraph!)
The Hydra cleverly maneuvered himself between the team and Theresa. The beast seemed to lose interest in her. Oh gods, please don't tell me she's gone all ready, Jay thought. "THERESA!" he bellowed hoping to hear an answer.
"JAY!" a shout was heard from the other side. The hydra seemed to understand and two heads looked behind, keeping an eye on her. They started snapping. "Herry! Get a torch! Now! Everyone slice a head and Herry burn the neck! Ok let's kill this thing!"
The teens brought out their weapons, eager to kill this thing. Soon they were diving, and aiming. There were some times when Herry missed a head and more shot out. Many minutes later, Jay looked up at their work. There were twice as many heads as before! Jay glanced back at the battle. They were losing badly only the gods and a couple of monsters were still alive or uninjured.
Theresa noticed that too. The two heads were snapping at her but she wasn't struggling as before. Sighing, Theresa stared up at the Hydra then glanced at the bloody battle. This will never end will it? She thought. Look who died and who knows if we are next! Avoiding another head she suddenly grew angry.
Innocent creatures died because of Cronus! They were trying to save me and put him in Tartarus Prison! Theresa thought, shaking with anger. "How am I going to defeat this stupid beast?!" She yelled, getting angrier by the second. Theresa mentally grabbed a thread of unknown power. She reached a more powerful source and mentally grabbed for it. Icy water surged through her body, and Theresa knew it was the strength. White shot through her vision. She felt herself rising, higher and higher. Theresa could feel it now, an anonymous strength that to talk away any creature's gift and make it weak.
Jay slashed another head. He was getting tired. Herry quickly ran over and singed the stub. Suddenly silver light blasted from behind the Hydra. Everyone, including the others that were fighting the other battle, stopped and stared, truly astonished (even the hydra stopped). A figure rose gently and stopped about one hundred feet above the ground. The blob of light became clearer. "It's a woman. She's beautiful." whispered Odie.
He was right. The woman was all silver, even her skin and hair. She wore a dress and her hair flew back, like a fan on a low setting was in front of her. Her arms spread out so her arms and shoulders were perfectly on straight line (I don't; know how to describe it) and her legs were not spread out. (Aarrgghh! trying to describe. Why can't I describe?)
There were no pupils in her eyes, just white. Eight white beams of light streamed from her back. They were soft looking, nothing powerful. "It's....Theresa! Man is she ever pretty!" Odie whispered. Jay wanted to throw him a sharp look but he was too captivated by Theresa to even flinch.
Suddenly the beams sharpened and shot towards the creatures on Cronus' side. One hit Medusa and something extraordinary happened. The snakes on her head vanished and her eyes shut and couldn't open. Theresa was draining their strengths away!
After a couple of minutes (everyone just stood there staring, even the Hydra) Theresa was beginning to feel tired. Just one more monster she thought. She turned to the creature in front of her. 10 heads were gone..5 heads were gone. Just as she was ready to finish it off, an indigo vision burst through her brain, catching her off-guard, making her normal again, and sent her spiraling to the ground.
VISION: Jay looked at her, face looking worried. "Are you all right? That was a nasty fall!" He said, concerned. Theresa screamed his name. One of the hydra's head was ready to strike at Jay! END OF VISION
Her eye vision was bleary, but soon readjusted. Theresa was on the ground and looked up. Jay stood a metre away. "Are you all right? That was a nasty fall!" he said, concerned. No it's going to happen! She thought. "JAY!!!!" Theresa screamed, getting up. The hydra looked at him hungrily. Theresa knew what she had to do. She got up and ran towards him. Just as the Hydra was about to strike, Theresa pushed him out of the way. Hydra grabbed Theresa in the side, teeth sinking in.
Theresa felt the sharp pain, like a thousand wasps stinging. She cried out in pain. Suddenly the stinging turned into fire. Everything was growing blurry and she was losing her breath. Suddenly the Hydra let go. And she felt herself falling. Since she was a martial artist, it made her catlike and she landed on her feet.
Theresa grasped her stomach. Her knees were starting to buckle; her eye vision became even more blurry. She couldn't hear anything; the world was spinning; she tried to call out, to scream, but no noise came out. Her legs gave way and she felt herself falling...falling. Until two strong hands lashed out and grabbed her. Everything became clearer and she looked into.....what were they.....chocolate pools? No, it was Jay.
He gently placed her on the ground, arms still wrapped round her now fragile body. "Why the hell did you do that?" He whispered pure terror and worry etched across his face.
Theresa lifted her head up, gasping for breath. Once she stopped she replied in a hoarse voice, "Because I love you." She fell back, her eyes now close and her shallow breathing was the only thing heard.
It was here when Theresa's life were at crossroads. On path were life and the other death. Now it was destiny to decide which one to take.
_________________________________________________________________
Oooooohh!!!!!!!! Good chapter wasn't it? Now will she die or will she live. She's my favourite character, so you get the picture. Yes I know I'm bland. READ AND REVIEW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign up to rate and review this story