Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Last Fight

Chapter 7: Tears

by horseluvinfreak 5 reviews

lazy.....read!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the last chapter of my story.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-12 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 1996 words

1Moving
WHOO!!!!!CHAPPIE 7!!!! I'm a bit disappointed though....not that many reviews and readers...Tsk, tsk. Anyways I am punishing you by giving you low-fat, no sugar brownies!!!!!! MUAAHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kidding. Anyways, I don't think anybody has done this but, just for effect, when you see this (*) play Nelly Furtado's Try. Trust me it fits. No pop shake-your-booty music. Anyways, ON WITH THE SHOW...ER....STORY!!!
_________________________________________________________________
The doors of Chiron's study flew open. Immediately the lights flickered on. Chiron cantered in, followed by Hera, now older, and Persephone. Ares followed carrying a young woman. She was a mess with blood and green ooze on her stomach. Dried blood caked her forehead and her beautiful, now messy and dirty, hair. He looked fragile and tiny compared to Ares muscular shape. The god's usual angry and stubborn face was replaced by a worried and tired one.
Six teenagers followed. They panted heavily, due to the heavy armor on their body. Sliding to the floor, they eagerly took it off. Jay walked up to Theresa, pushing in between gods. She was smiling......looking like there was nothing wrong. Yet something was wrong. Jay gazed at the peaceful face, choking back the large lump in his throat.
An arm elbowed him in the face. He looked up to see a very annoyed Hera glaring at him. "I know you miss her but we really need the space." She grabbed his arm leading him over to the others. "I don't want to mean but can you get out please???? We are cramped enough. Plus we are expecting to see more injured creatures coming in soon."
Hera ushered them out and closed the door. All of them found a comfortable spot. "I'm not leaving this spot till we see Theresa again." Atlanta crossed her arms and pouted." And I'm sure you guys will too." Everyone nodded.
"I heard that." Hermes flew over to them. He wasn't much of a fighter and didn't go. He stayed back. "What happened? Tell me everything."
Everyone took turns sharing the story until Theresa got bitten. Jay took it from there. "I held her till Persephone came over and she took her. By this time the Hydra was destroyed, and we were pretty angry. So all of us attacked Cronus and for about 15 minutes we fought him, all six of us and some gods. He was weaker, since Theresa tried to drain his powers, but he is an immortal god, so she only got a hold of some. Finally he sank to the ground, all tired and Campe led him to Tartarus. And voila we're here."
Hermes at looked at them thoughtfully. "Theresa must've dug deep and her inner core where all her power is generated. If she survives, who knows if she will still have her physic ability. I don't want to burst your bubble guys, but with a wound that bad, and a poison that dangerous circulating in her system, Theresa might not even make it. Now let me get you guys some sleeping bags and pillow, because if you want to stay here, it might take a while."
He flew off, heading towards his office. Everyone curled up waiting for him to return. They chatted about things, making really bad jokes up, talking about their former life. Basically they were trying to keep their minds off of what was going on inside the study. Every half an hour or so Hera would walk out, telling about news such as "We finished wrapping her wound up" or "She worsens. She's not awake yet." Or "no you can't see her yet!"
So they snuggled in their sleeping bags, watching the door, waiting for another update.
XxxxxXXXXXxxxxxoooooOOOOOoooooxxxxxXXXXXxxxxx
She felt it. That weird feeling of...goo???? In her lungs. She gasped, trying to get it out of her system. Still there. She coughed and hacked and gasped, trying to force it out. Voices......she was hearing voices......yelling. Hands grasped her arms, trying to settle her down. She fought, kicking, screaming, and coughing. She forced her eyes open and met a blinding light. Suddenly she felt power. She jumped out and met hard ground. The hands grabbed her. Oh how she hated the hands! The light was still there, still blinding her. She fought against the arms, doing anything to break free. There was more and more coming out to reach her. She would win, she was powerful....invincible. She was.....weak. She felt her legs give out and the hands let go. Except for one. She felt to weak, feeling her body go limp. She cried, sobbing into cloth, the light grew dim and she stared into cornflower blue eyes. It was a grandmother, a woman she knew that was so kind, a woman she trusted. The face was full of worry.
Suddenly the woman turned in her mother. Theresa felt the soft hands stroke her back. She stared into those pea green eyes and touched the orange hair, to make sure it was real. "Mom?" she whispered.
Her mother vanished and the grandmother was back. "No its Hera"
Suddenly all memories came back, and she cried once more, from the pain of the wound, everything. It started to hurt and the feeling of sting and fire on her stomach came back. She closed her eyes, wanting to sleep, to stop the suffering.
XxxxxXXXXXxxxxxoooooOOOOOoooooxxxxxXXXXXxxxxx
Harry was about to tell the storm of 1998 when the coughing and screaming began. Hermes zoomed through the doors and forgot to close them. To everyone's horror, Theresa started thrashing, coughing, kicking and screaming. She fell on the ground, the gods trying to help her. But for some reason, she didn't want them to help. She fought against them, trying to claw out their faces! Until everyone broke free and only Hera was holding her. She wailed clinging onto her, until she calmed down and fell asleep again. Hermes flew up to the entranceway, smiled weakly at them and closed the thick wooden doors. Everyone stared at each other mouths agape. What was going on??
XxxxxXXXXXxxxxxoooooOOOOOoooooxxxxxXXXXXxxxxx
Recent dreams from her life, flooded back to her. She dreamed of the guy she loved so much, him fighting off a crazed megalomaniac, him being the best friend a girl ever dreamed of, of him kissing her. Of course the kiss never happened but everything else did. She dreamed that her mother never died, that she would wake up and they would go on a horse ride, or chat with the top equestrian riders. Something like that. Theresa sighed happily and opened her eyes, expecting to the canopy hanging from the ceiling. Instead she saw a very worried face of Chiron. "Wha-? Huh? What's going on?" Theresa hissed in a raspy voice. Suddenly her memories came flooding back and she whispered a small oh.
Chiron gave her a bone crushing hug. "Oh dear. I have been so worried!" Hera ran to the other side and joined the hug. Theresa could feel the tears on Hera's cheeks. "I must tell the others you're awake. They've been fretting over you. They've even camped outside!"
"The others!" Theresa nearly bolted out of the bed. "I need to talk to them!"
XxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxoooooOOOOOoooooxxxxxXXXXXxxxxx
Hera's voice woke Jay up. Everyone was wide awake now, anxious to hear what she had to say. Atlanta, gripped onto Archie's hand until they turned white. Archie was Atlanta's comfort, and well Archie loved it. They were afraid to hear bad news, and right now Hera's face was unreadable. Suddenly she sighed and her lips parted to reveal a grin. "Theresa has woken up." Everyone cheered and shouted and Atlanta hugged Archie, much to his surprise and happiness. "She would like to see all of you but...individually. She even made a list. Atlanta you first."
Atlanta eagerly got up and ran into to the Chiron's Study. (*)Jay flinched as if he had been slapped. Why did she ask Atlanta first? Yeah they're friends but, she loves him! He was upset; didn't she say she loved him? That feeling grew deeper when she wanted to see Odie next. One by one the team got up and walked into Chiron's study. Jay was getting more upset. Finally Hera called him.
He ran at a breakneck speed. As soon as he ran into the room, he turned down the speed and started walking. Soon he reached a bed where Theresa was. The blood was gone, and the wound was bandaged. Her eyes instantly sparked up when he saw him, "Jay!" she murmured. He instantly forgot his moody feelings before and ran to give her a hug. "I missed you so much." Jay whispered in her ear. They savored the moment, and pulled away slowly.
Fresh tears poured down her cheeks. "I'm sorry I didn't call you before. I had a vision, and I know it's going to come true." Theresa whispered. Jay looked startled and then calmly asked, "What was it about?"
Theresa looked away and said in a hushed tone, "Give me my Romeo; and, when he shall die, take him and cut him out in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine That all the world will be in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun."
Jay stared at her in surprise. That was from Romeo and Juliet! It was her favourite quote. Suddenly he knew this was the moment he will pour his heart out to her. "But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the East, and Juliet is the sun! Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon, who is already sick and pale with grief that thou her maid art far more fair than she. Theresa, I should have told you this the moment we became my friend.......I love you."
Theresa gasped and laughed at bit, her face gleamed from her smile. But minutes later it was sullen and more tears fell. "Jay I am so upset. We can never be together! Tell everyone I know that I'll miss them. Tell my dad that I love him so much. Tell the gods that they were like family. Tell the team that I had fun and it was great working with them. Jay I love you and I will miss you so much. I'm dying and in a few more minutes, I'll be gone." More tears.
Jay grasped her hand, shocked. She was going to die? The girl of his dreams was going to die. Theresa sank back into the pillows, closing her eyes. Her breathing was shallow. "Hera!" he yelled.
The doors burst open and the gods ran in. Theresa opened her eyes and looked at Jay solemnly. "Kiss me," she breathed.
Jay leaned in and placed his lips on hers. They sat there for a moment, kissing, enjoying the moment, Theresa's body went limp and she breathed her last breath into his mouth. Someone yanked him away from her. But it was too late. She was gone. A smile was on her lips. Jay screamed her name.
Everyone stood there, speechless and quiet. Suddenly a burst of wind all flew in their faces. The wind went around, and gave everyone a hug or a hair ruffle (followed by, "hey! Watch the hair!") It stopped and gave Jay a kiss on the cheek. It was a soft, burning sensation but it didn't hurt. "It was Theresa." Chiron
The feeling was there when sobs was heard from Atlanta. The feeling was there when a single tear rolled over the spot. The feeling was there when a beautiful young woman appeared in the Elysian Fields and burst into tears, ready to spend an eternity in the Underworld.
______________________________________________________________
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. tears I'm sorry but I had to do it. Well, that's it. If the song isn't over yet, keep listening to it. Tell me if you used the music. End of my Story. Please read and review. Thanks for being such good readers and nice reviewers!!!!!!!!!!!!!Goodbye!
Sign up to rate and review this story