Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Last Fight

Chapter 8: The Later Years

by horseluvinfreak 5 reviews

Haha!! I'm not finished yet! READ AND REVIEW!PLZ!!!!!!!!!!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-28 - Updated: 2006-08-28 - 895 words

0TrainWreck
Ha-ha!!!!!!!!!!!! Got you!!!! I was bored and I decided to do another chapter. I'm not guaranteeing anything but you should read it. Not that much reviews either. Do if have to take out my low fat no sugar brownies???? As Artemis would say in her accent, "Very disappointing people!" anyways here is chappie 8....
_______________________________________________________________
8 people relaxed in a lounge. 5 were our beloved heroes, only 10 years older. Other was their lovers.
A black man sat on the couch. Years ago he was a dorky looking teen but time rewarded him. Odie's old afro was shaved off to leave a buzz-cut. His gawky body was now muscular. He wore a simple blue and red long sleeved shirt and jeans. Odie was now a drop dead cutie! His job was now an assistant to Bill Gates.
Beside him was a chocolate skinned woman names Tasha. She was gorgeous with long, straight jet black hair and had a small frame. She wore a black dress. Tasha looked around shyly. She was Odie's wife.
On the end was the muscle man we know and love, Harry. He looked almost the same; the difference was the beard. Cargo pants and an olive green muscle shirt was his style. His job was champion weight-lifter and owner and trainer of a gym for future weight lifters. Harry went to the Olympics and won gold two times. Also, he was currently champion weigh-lifter of the world.
On another couch were the two lovebirds, Archie and Atlanta. Atlanta still had a small figure with her red hair in a pixie cut. Loose teal track pants and a blue long-sleeved shirt was her style. She was an excellent archer and went to the Olympics with Harry. She was also a champion long distance runner.
Archie sat beside her. The tuft of purple hair was gone but the violet stayed. He wore jeans, a yellow t-shirt and a blue hoodie. He too was a champion long distance runner and the marathon was his event. Finally he got the courage to tell Atlanta his true feelings and now they were dating.
On the other couch (A/N: I sound like a wrestling announcer) was narcissistic Neil. Nothing about him changed; the only thing was....he was taller. Neil's job was of course...modeling. Beside him was his girlfriend, Sarah. She was a model too and just as self-centered. They were staring into their twin monogrammed mirrors, making sure everything was gorgeous.
The doors suddenly flew open. Their old leader Jay walked in. He was taller, and had a beard; much similar to Jason's (Man's Worst Enemy). He was a historian, specializing in Ancient Civilizations. He was also a History professor at the local University. He still wore the same look too (purple and yellow shirt and jeans). Beside him was a woman, his girlfriend.
Unlike the others she settled right in. Today was their get-together. It was also a very special day for Jay. He was going to propose to the woman. After a few minutes of silence, Jay cleared his throat and said, "Can I talk to you for a minute? I'll meet you at the balcony."
The woman stood up and headed over to the doors. For a moment Jay hesitated. Worrying thoughts suddenly appeared in his mind. What if she says no???? What if the wedding is a disaster? What if they decided to divorce after? The worries stopped when Archie hissed, "Go! What are you waiting for?"
Jay boldly walked onto the platform. The woman was there, gazing at the stars. He suddenly found himself looking at the stars, feeling extremely upset. "She liked looking at the stars too, didn't she?" the woman said softly.
Jay nodded. He missed her so much. But he couldn't have her back. Then he realized why they were out here. "She also loved weddings. She would've liked you too. I know you're the one for me." He got on one bended knee. "Will you marry me?"
The woman looked him, speechless. Soon they were kissing passionately, the ring on her finger. Soon they pulled apart slightly. The woman's emerald eyes gazed into those chocolate pools.
"I love you Jay," she whispered.
"I love you too Theresa."
_____________________________________________________________
Tada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha-ha got you! You've been punk'd!! Ok no you haven't. And no, Ashton Kutcher isn't with me. Ok you're wondering, how did Theresa come back? Who was this woman they were talking about who like weddings and gazing at the stars? How did Odie become extremely hot? Well I can't answer the Odie one. But I will with the others.
First one: The gods decided for a thank you gift, to give Theresa back, and they did. It wasn't easy though. Lets just say Orpheus wasn't about to give her up. And it almost drained their powers.
Second one: They were talking about Jay's mother. She died in a car accident before they brought Theresa back.
Third one: ok maybe I can answer that. I felt sorry for Odie and his gawkiness, so I decided; hey why not make him drop dead gorgeous??
Ok so this is actually it. No more surprise chapters. This is actually it. Look for my new story "Surprises." It's kinda like a sequel to "The Last Fight." Anyways, review, review, and review!!! Bye for now!! L8er g8ers! Ciao! Kiss, kiss! Ok I'll shut up now.
Sign up to rate and review this story