Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cross My Heart

worry

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 1 review

Dimitri's true nature is revealed. and its shocking

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2013-01-08 - Updated: 2013-01-09 - 551 words

0Unrated
Ch. 61 worry

Matt's pov

I clench my teeth as the nurse walks off.

He has no idea what Josh has been through!

I can hear the nurse talking to a drugged up Josh. Josh's responses are jumbled accounts of Dmitri being controlling. Among other things. I hear Josh start crying, and the nurse walks in. "Can you two come in?" He says seriously.

I look at Josh as i enter. He's shaking.

"Joshie, are you okay?"

"No. I'm not."

"What happened?"

"He made me tell him more about Dimitri...." Josh whispers, pulling a sleeve up to reveal bruises on his arm. I gasp.

How the fuck did they not see this?!

"Did he give you these bruises?" I whisper, not wanting to know the answer.

Josh nods.

Thats all i need to know, to press charges at this asshole. The nurse nods in agreement. This person was abusing Josh, and they just sat back and watched. Sick bastards.

Josh looks at me blankly, and his eyes scare the shit out of me. They're lifeless. He cant bear it. He's had enough. I feel tears in my own eyes. He doesn't want to live anymore.....

I watch him grip the sheets as he cries.

Then, the other curveball is thrown, police are coming into the room. This looks like a soap opera to anyone else, but to me and Sara, its the one thing keeping Josh alive. "Joshua, would you like to press charges?" Josh stares at the policeman.

"No. I need to talk to Matt...." he whispers.

"Joshie, I'm not trying to decide for you, but I can't stand to see you in this much pain....I love you." I whisper, into his ear.

"F-fine, press charges. I cant go through this again, let alone my family..." he croaks out.

The police officers walk out, and tell us thanks. Josh is looking at me with wide eyes.

"Josh, what did he do to you? I'm worried...." Sara says finally.

Josh swallows, "He did this."

Josh pulls off his shirt, to reveal a long scar running down his chest. It wasn't from his cutting problem, no-one could make a scar like that themselves. He was stabbed. By Dmitri.

Fucking asshole. He really wants Josh dead. How the hell did this happen?!

I call for the nurse, and Josh reveals the scar, running from his shoulder, to his stomach. It wasn't a deep bloody scar, but it was noticeable. It was like Dimitri was sending a message, and using Josh as paper, bloody, shaking paper.

This monster shouldn't be allowed to walk this earth. Let alone be in care. Dimitri is two years older than Josh, and apparently was a sociopath. It chills me to the bone. A fucking sociopath. Hurting our Josh. The nurse comes , while we read the psychological evaluation of Dimitri. It shocks me.

When he was 8, he grabbed a cat, and swung it by the tail, at 11,, he deliberately held another boy underwater, as he tried to drown him. Then the last one on the list of his twisted tale, he put crystal meth into his band teacher's coffee--almost killing the teacher. .That was about four months ago, which gave him a five month window, to torture Josh.

This doesn't make sense.

Nothing does anymore.....

so i updated, enjoy?
Sign up to rate and review this story