Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cross My Heart

before it all came crashing down...

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 1 review

Josh reveals more

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2013-01-11 - Updated: 2013-01-12 - 298 words

0Unrated
Ch 62 one day before it came crashing down.

Matt's pov

I throw the file aside, scared. Josh had this guy trying to /kill/him. He didn't even tell me!

Josh looks at me. I look at the various scars on Josh's body.

Christ, those scars are everywhere!

"Josh, what exactly happened to you?" I ask.

"I remember going to group therapy, and Dimitri had been staring at me, and he punched me. The therapist got him out of the room, and he was yelling, 'You little shit, you'd better watch out! I will kill you!' He used me for some cheap shots, and i took them.... i was terrified. Then it happened..."

"By it, do you mean the stabbing?" A police officer asks.

When the hell did he get here?

Josh nods. "Yeah. He would routinely beat me up, and i told someone, and he went, took a knife, and slashed me open. I crawled on the ground, blood was going through my shirt. I started cleaning it l realised that it wasnt too deep, and it missed all of the vital shit. I was lucky." Josh is holding back tears. I squeeze his hand. Then, Josh pulls off his shirt, and points to the scar.

The police officer looks at the cut.

Josh traces the scar with his finger. The police officer looks at Josh.

"Thank you Joshua, i think im done here."

He walks out, and Josh is freaking out.

"Don't tell anyone Matt.... please." Hes practically begging me.

I look at him, and he pulls the covers over his head.

"He's gonna kill me Matty..." he whispers, shaking.

And I think he's right. Dimitri is gonna kill him. I have to protect him.... I just have to!

sorry for the epiclly long wait. Enjoy
Sign up to rate and review this story