Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > My Place Is With Them

Chapter Six

by aerithbunny 0 reviews

Yuki and Hana speak, she tells him many things, what will come of it?

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Hatsuharu,Tohru,Yuki - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2013-01-09 - Updated: 2013-01-09 - 1042 words - Complete

0Unrated
My Place Is With Them

Disclaimer: I own nothing and make no profit from this fanfiction.

6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

Chapter Six: Hana and Reason

6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

White Day came quickly, Kyo and Kagura had been going strong together, but Tohru's heart didn't hurt so much over them anymore. No instead it was all Yuki, her mind, her heart, her feelings were all for Yuki. Perhaps it had always been this way, and yes it had taken her a while to realize things. Tomorrow would be white day, and she wondered what Yuki might do, would he give her the love she wanted? She didn't want to intrude on him and Haru though if they were truly happy on their own. But Haru had told her that he didn't mind...she didn't know, it was all pretty confusing. She however didn't want to be selfish, no she couldn't be.

"I want Yuki's happiness above all else." she said out loud to herself in the lock room after school.

"Tohru." spoke Hana.

She turned around and saw Hana standing there. "Hello Hana." she spoke formally as usual.

"Tohru...would you..come over to my house today?" asked Hana.

Tohru smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I don't have work, just let me tell Yuki." she spoke.

Hana nodded and Tohru ran over to Yuki. "Is it ok if I go over to Hana's for the afternoon?" she asked.

Yuki nodded. "I'll tell Shigure." he spoke with a small smile at her.

Tohru walked with Hana, Uo of course walked with them until her apartment, but she had work to do on the project for school that Tohru had already completed.

"Tohru." spoke Hana.

Tohru looked over at Hana.

"You love Yuki, right?" spoke Hana.

Tohru smiled a little bittersweet. "Yes." she spoke.

"Even though he's with Haru?" asked Hana.

Tohru nodded. "But I won't get in their way or anything!" she exclaimed hurriedly.

Hana just smiled at her. "I know." she spoke.

"Why do you ask?" asked Tohru.

"Because I'm your friend, and I want to see you happy as well." spoke Hana.

"Oh Hana, thank you but I'm happy right now here with you. I'm not unhappy, I couldn't possibly ask for too much out of this, I mean I'm happy to just be by Yuki's side." spoke Tohru.

Hana nodded and the afternoon went by quickly as they sat down and studied together while eating snacks. Her brother even came out to say hello to Tohru before Tohru returned back to Shigure's house. Meanwhile Yuki was with Haru in their room.

"Do you think she'll like my white day present for her?" he asked.

"I'm sure she will, after all you spent so much time planning this." spoke Haru.

Yuki sighed a little nervously but Haru put his arms around Yuki and pulled him close kissing him softly, Yuki melted into the kiss and hugged him back.

"Thanks Haru." spoke Yuki.

"Yeah just don't forget our date tomorrow on white day, ok?" spoke Haru.

Yuki nodded and lay his head on Haru's chest, he was worried but he hoped he could pull this off. Before dinner though he went out to the garden to check on it, when he got there he began to work, but Hana appeared out of the darkness next to him.

"Yuki." spoke her monotone voice.

Yuki jumped of course and looked at her a little startled. "Hana?" he asked.

She looked at him with those eyes. "What do you plan to do?" she asked.

"I'm sorry?" he asked.

"About Tohru." she spoke calmly.

Yuki calmed down for a moment and thought. "Well I'm planning to ask her out tomorrow." he spoke.

"Even with Haru?" asked Hana.

"Haru said he understands..." spoke Yuki looking to the side.

"Does he really though?" asked Hana.

Yuki looked at her curiously. "Are you sure they're not both trying to spare your feelings? They both care for you a great deal, even with each other in the picture. My question is for you. Do you care for them the same way they care for you?" she asked.

Yuki looked at Hana and smiled a little looking down at the ground. "I can't imagine my life without either of them. They mean the world to me. I didn't think I'd feel this way about Haru, I knew that I cared for him. But I didn't expect to fall for him. I always knew I loved Tohru, it hurt so much when she got with Kyo, I suppose it's selfish of me to want them both, but I do. I love them both, my heart cannot choose between them." spoke Yuki.

"Much like Tohru found it almost impossible to choose between you and Kyo." spoke Hana.

"I...I wouldn't have made her choose. Even if she remained with Kyo, I wanted her happiness above all else." spoke Yuki.

Hana nodded. "You have my blessing, don't waste it, understand?" spoke her serious tone.

Yuki nodded and Hana left. "I wish you pleasant electrical signals tomorrow, you will need them." she said as she left.

Yuki nodded and looked down at his garden. "Tomorrow I have to ask her out and go on a date with Haru, I hope somehow I can pull this off." he spoke to himself before he walked back to the house. When he got there, Haru was waiting for him and he hugged Haru.

"You look a little spooked Yuki." spoke Haru.

"I saw Hana." spoke Yuki.

"Out there in the woods while you were working on your garden?" asked Haru in surprise.

Yuki nodded. "It was very strange." he said.

Haru chuckled. "Well she didn't mean any harm I bet." he spoke.

Yuki shook his head. "No she was looking out for you and Tohru." he spoke.

"What about me?" asked Haru.

"Are you really ok with me dating Tohru and you if this works?" asked Yuki.

Haru smiled and pet Yuki's head. "Of course I am, I want you happy, and I'm happy no matter what happens as long as I'm with you." he spoke.

Yuki nodded and kissed Haru's cheek before they went inside holding hands, the next day would be a big one and Yuki hoped it all would go well.

6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

Author: Reviews Please
Sign up to rate and review this story