Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > My Place Is With Them

Chapter Seven

by aerithbunny 0 reviews

Continuation of the fic, yukiru kiss involved.

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Hatsuharu,Tohru,Yuki - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2013-01-26 - Updated: 2013-01-27 - 1387 words - Complete

0Unrated
My Place Is With Them

Disclaimer: I own nothing and make no profit from this fanfiction.

7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

Chapter Seven: The Kiss

7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

Yuki was nervous, it was white day and he had to do this right. Of course they didn't have school that day so the first thing on his mind was to have his date with Haru, Tohru's would be later. He walked over behind Haru and kissed his cheek. "Hey there." spoke Yuki.

Haru looked up and smirked. "Hey Yuki." he spoke.

"I have plans for us, would care to join me?" asked Yuki's polite and sweet tone.

Haru smirked and followed Yuki, soon they had arrived at a small picnic he had set up early that morning despite his dislike for getting up super early, he had done it so Haru wouldn't catch him. Haru looked at all the food and looked surprised. "Yuki how did you?.." he asked.

"Miss Honda helped me this morning get everything prepared for our date." spoke Yuki.

Haru couldn't help but smile, this was just too perfect. They both sat down on the blanket and began to eat the food, it was delicious, perfect, and Haru couldn't believe Yuki had gone to so much trouble for him, he felt proud for that moment. Yuki put his arms around Haru from behind hugging him, Haru looked up at Yuki.

"I have been nervous about what's been going on....afraid I would lose you because of what's been happening with Tohru. I just wanted to say...I love you." spoke Yuki.

Haru looked to Yuki and smiled pulling him down he began to kiss him there as he held Yuki in his arms. Yuki moaned into the kiss, it was passionate and he couldn't possibly have wanted more then that moment with Haru, he was complete in his arms. Even with his love for Tohru, his love for Haru had grown beyond what he had expected. Damn the consequences, he needed to be with Haru. Even though he was thinking of Akito, he was thinking of the pain society would push on them, Haru had made him believe that this was ok.

Yuki looked up into Haru's eyes, in that moment he felt eternal with Haru, like nothing could touch them. He knew it wasn't true, but for that moment he wanted to believe it. Yuki leaned in kissing Haru again, their mouth collided in passion, tongues twisting together in a dance of passion, bodies pressed against one another as they kissed more and more. Haru moved over him running a hand up his shirt, Yuki looked away blushing a little.

"H-Haru..." he spoke shyly.

"It's ok Yuki, no one will come around, right?" he asked.

"I believe we are alone now." spoke Yuki looking up into Haru's eyes.

Haru nodded and kissed down his chest, Yuki gasped out but quickly put his hand over his mouth to muffle the moans. His body was being lit on fire by Haru's touch. Haru reached down to cup his erection in his hand, Yuki blushed more as he tried to hide his face but Haru moved his hand out of the way.

"What's the matter Yuki?" he asked.

"I'm embarrassed...I'm usually so shy." he spoke honestly admitting it to Haru.

"I know you're shy Yuki, but don't hide from me, ok?" asked Haru.

Yuki nodded slowly blushing more as Haru slowly removed his clothes, soon they were naked with no one around. Haru was looking down at him with passionate eyes. He of course leaned down kissing him more, Yuki was blushing so badly but Haru didn't mind, in fact he liked how shy Yuki was, it was one of the many endearing things about Yuki's personality. Haru of course looked down at him, reaching down he began to stroke Yuki's hardened member.

"Yuki..." breathed Haru.

"H-Haru." spoke Yuki shyly.

Haru leaned down whispering into his ear. "Can I take you?" he asked.

The words fell onto Yuki's heart and mind, blinding his emotions and thought process at the same time, he took a moment and then looked to Haru.

"Yes." he said.

Haru smiled then and kissed down his chest more, still stroking him as he moved another hand down to slowly enter fingers into him. Preparing him with the upmost carefulness. Yuki gasped and moaned, pain and pleasure of course, but soon enough his fingers hit Yuki's prostate. Yuki bit his lip and moaned in pleasure throwing his head around on the grass, unable to control himself. Haru moved his fingers out of him, Yuki groaned at the loss but Haru soon replaced them with something better.

His cock slowly pushed into Yuki against his prostate filling him up. Yuki groaned and Haru waited for him to adjust before he slowly began to move inside of him, his cock hitting Yuki's prostate more and more, Yuki's eyes rolled back in pleasure as he gripped Haru's shoulders and moaned loudly. Haru of course continued to pleasure him, stroking his cock as he moved inside of him increasing his pace as he went as harder and faster.

"H-Haru..." Yuki breathed out in a moan.

Haru smirked and kissed Yuki, still moving inside of him and stroking him, Yuki's moans were getting more and more desperate and Haru went as hard and fast as he could, finally Yuki came hard all over their stomachs, Haru came inside of him with a long moan. Haru then looked down at Yuki panting, Yuki looked up at him and smiled a little, Haru kissed Yuki sweetly and they laid like that for a while before they moved and cleaned themselves up redressing. Yuki held Haru's hand as they walked back to Shigure's house. When they got there Haru went to their room while Yuki went to the kitchen and saw Tohru.

"Miss Honda?" he asked.

She looked up at him. "Yes Yuki?" she asked.

"Um well you see the thing is, remember when we had that date that one time?" he asked.

She blushed and smiled a little. "Yes when at your garden." she said.

"Well I was wondering if you might go out on a date with me today?" he asked her.

Tohru blushed and stuttered a little with her answer. "Um w-well you know...ummm y-yes." she said shyly.

He smiled and took her hand in his. Soon they were in town, he'd taken her to a well known restaurant, a few of the girls from school were even there. She was blushing as he sat down in a booth with her looking at her.

"Order whatever you like...princess." he spoke and kissed the top of her hand.

She blushed more and smiled a little, she ordered the food that looked good to her, the two ate in a comfortable silence, the walk home would involve more talking of course, but she was just so nervous.

On the way back to Shigure's, Yuki began to speak when they were alone. "You know you...you saved me." he said truthfully.

"Wh-what!? How did I do that!?" exclaimed Tohru blushing.

"You protected me from Akito..who my past with is well, it's bad. You allowed me to believe that I was a good person despite myself always focusing on my flaws, you brought me out of my shell slowly...you made me care more." he spoke truthfully looking at the ground with sad eyes.

Tohru looked at Yuki and just smiled a little taking his hands in hers as she looked up at him.

"I think that's why I like you..." she said truthfully.

"What?" he looked at her confused.

"When I first came into the Sohma's lives, I was so afraid. But you helped me so much, so did Kyo but you...you did so much for me. I learned more about you and we grew closer together. I never realized how much I was falling for you until it just...I couldn't avoid it anymore." she said truthfully.

"You always wanted to love the cat." spoke Yuki.

She nodded. "And I do love the cat but I'm...I'm in love with the rat." she said tears coming to her eyes.

Yuki smiled and leaned down kissing her, their lips meeting in the kiss that would seal their fate, they were now together.

7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

Author: Reviews?
Sign up to rate and review this story