Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > Snow

Chapter Six

by aerithbunny 0 reviews

The beginning of Yuki and Tohru's relationship

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Tohru,Yuki - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2013-01-09 - Updated: 2013-01-09 - 1640 words - Complete

0Unrated
Snow

Disclaimer: I own nothing and make no profit from this fanfiction.

6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

Chapter Six: The Truth

6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

They made it to school, but Hana was very ill that day and wasn't there in fact. Tohru of course saw Uo as she ran up and she smiled. Haru walked up to Yuki with Momiji at his side.

"So Akito is very ill again. And Hatori says he'll go any day now." spoke Momiji.

Yuki simply nodded and Haru looked at him. "How are you feeling?" asked Haru.

"I'm alright." spoke Yuki.

Kyo of course got teased by Uo for being tired. "Damnit Yankee there's nothing I can do about it." he spoke tiredly.

"Damn orange top isn't in such good shape today." spoke Uo.

"Well I've been spending time with my girlfriend you know, so when rain comes along on top of that." spoke Kyo.

"Oh you've got a girlfriend!? I bet she's too pretty for you." spoke Uo with a grin.

"She is not! I mean she's not ugly but...oh come on you know!" he exclaimed in his rivalry tone with Uo.

"Well I'd like to meet this girlfriend of yours. See for myself." spoke Uo.

"Fine she'll be here after school!" exclaimed Kyo.

Tohru smiled a little at them, which was when Yuki looked back at her and smiled of course. She blushed and looked down as she got closer to him.

"L-O-V-E we love Yuki! Yuki! lululululu love Yuki!" his fangirls began to say.

Yuki of course had to go for his student council work as he waved to the others. The girls then ran up to Tohru.

"What was that all about Miss Tohru Honda!? Why were you blushing around Yuki!?" they exclaimed.

Though their leader was gone, they were still as obnoxious as ever. Tohru shook her head. "Oh no I wasn't..." she began.

But they were quicker, one of them even laid a hand on her before Uo stepped in. But even as Uo threatened them and Kyo moved in front of Tohru, Momiji began to whine of course about candy and the like and Kyo started "picking" on him making an even bigger scene. Haru was getting more and more agitated, his black side close to surfacing. Which was when Yuki walked back up to them.

"What is all this ruckus?" he asked.

The fangirls swooned over him and Haru turned to him. "Hana's not here so these girls thought they could antagonize Tohru." spoke Haru.

Yuki's frown turned into something far more malicious at that moment. "So they were picking on Miss Honda?" he asked.

"Well it's just that. Well can't you see!? She's a witch! You're under her spell!" one of them exclaimed.

Yuki smiled then and looked to Tohru. "If that is the case then I never wish to be released from it." he said.

Tohru's eyes went wide as saucers as the fangirls all squealed "noooo." He then turned to Tohru and leaned down kissing her right there. Uo was surprised, Haru of course smirked, Momiji and Kyo both stopped to look as Yuki locked lips with Tohru.

One of the girls just couldn't stand it though and she ran forward to break them apart, she managed to yank Tohru's hair rather badly which broke the kiss which was when Yuki got really angry.

"I will not have any of you harassing my girlfriend. Do you understand!?" he spoke with a venom.

The girls gulped, not used to seeing Yuki this way they slowly nodded and soon they had left. Yuki turned to looked at Tohru, she was bright red but she tentatively reached out her hand to Yuki's hand.

"Do you really want me to be your girlfriend?" she asked.

Yuki nodded and smiled. "Yes, always mine." he spoke.

Tohru smiled a little and soon they went to class, holding hands until they had to sit down. Yuki kissed her cheek, she flushed red again as he sat in his seat. Class went on and the rain stopped later in the day. Which was when Kagura came by after school.

"Kyo, my love!" she exclaimed and ran into his arms.

"Well I'll be, she is pretty. I'm Uo, Tohru's friend." spoke Uo.

"I'm Kagura, Kagura Sohma." she spoke shyly.

Kagura smiled as the two girls began to talk and Kyo looked over to Tohru and Yuki who were holding hands.

"Just so you know, I'm glad for you both." he spoke.

Tohru smiled as Momiji spoke up. "Summer vacation starts soon!" he exclaimed.

"Are we headed to the summer house?" asked Haru.

Yuki simply nodded. "Yes of course, and miss honda will be accompanying us." spoke Yuki.

"A summer house?" she asked.

"It's the lake house. We go there during the summer Shigure, Haru, Kyo and I. I suppose Momiji, Kagura, and you will be accompanying us this year." spoke Yuki.

"Oh of course!" exclaimed Tohru.

"Yay summer vacation!" exclaimed Momiji excitedly.

They had gone home, and soon summer vacation started. Yuki of course was taking things slow with Tohru, how could they move fast anyway with him perhaps transforming. Still they never imagined what was ahead, over summer vacation. Still they arrived at the lake house, which was when Tohru was shocked to see Momiji had a growth spurt. He was as handsome and tall as Yuki.

"Momiji?" asked Tohru astonished.

"Ah yeah, I hit a growth spurt." spoke Momiji rubbing the back of his head.

Haru of course stepped out next to him and shrugged. "Well he'll be wearing the boy's uniform when we get back." spoke Haru.

Yuki smiled at Momiji as he held Tohru's hand closely in his. Kyo of course looked to Kagura who seemed to have something on her mind.

"Kagura, what is it?" asked Kyo.

She looked at him and smiled. "It's nothing Kyo, just thinking." she said.

Kyo frowned but they went inside, Shigure of course happily accompanied them in. "Ah yes an entire summer with you all! Though I will be working during most of it. A novelist's work is never truly done." he spoke with a mischievous look on his face.

"Do you ever stop being a moron?" spoke Yuki.

Shigure laughed and Kyo looked down at something in the palm of his hand then. He'd been thinking of it a lot, would she marry him even if he went into the cage? He didn't know, but he had to try. Of course soon they had walked into the house and unpacked. Momiji of course seemed more mature now, less of a bouncy kid as he was around Haru.

"Haru, what's on your mind?" asked Momiji looking at his thoughtful cousin.

"I did love him, Yuki. It's just hard, I mean I knew he loved her. I knew my feelings were well...I was a fool for having them." spoke Haru's calm tone.

Momiji frowned a little looking at Yuki and Tohru. "You know I kinda like her too. It's the truth, I'd ask her out if she wasn't taken." spoke Momiji.

Haru looked at Momiji in shock. "Really?" he asked.

Momiji nodded and smiled. "So I guess we're both fools, right? But hey, whatever happens even if we're going through unrequited love, it's better to have felt it then to not have." spoke Momiji.

Haru smirked at Momiji and nodded. "Thank You." he spoke. Momiji just smiled his now handsome smile and they moved to join the group. Tohru was around Yuki then as she thought about things. After vacation they'd go back to school, she'd face Hana. They'd graduate, and Kyo might be gone. But of course soon Tohru was making dinner and Kyo was nowhere around, was he on the roof there? Tohru went out to find him, and of course she did. She climbed up on the roof.

"Kyo? What's the matter?" she asked.

He sat up and smirked a little. "Nothing, come here." he said.

She moved closer and he sighed placing his arms across his knees. "Do you think she'll stay with me even I'm locked away?" he asked.

"Of course, why wouldn't she?" asked Tohru.

"She looked so down earlier, I'm not sure if she would." spoke Kyo.

"Kagura loves you, I know this." spoke Tohru.

"Do you think she'd say yes if I asked her...the question?" asked Kyo.

Tohru smiled a big smile of hers. "You wanna marry Kagura!?" she exclaimed happily.

Kyo kinda smirked and nodded. "Well yes of course she will! But do you have a ring!?" exclaimed Tohru.

Kyo suddenly put his palm to his forehead. "Erm well no." he said.

Tohru giggled and then thought bout it looking up at the sky. "You should try and get one, she'd say yes I'm sure. And even without one I bet she'll say yes." spoke Tohru.

Kyo smirked and nodded and soon they climbed down. Kyo approached Kagura after dinner and looked at her.

"Kagura I have a question for you." he said.

Kagura turned and looked at him. "Let me speak first Kyo." she said.

Kyo nodded and she smiled a little. "You know I'll stay with you always. Even with your other form. I never minded, I love you always, right?" she said.

Kyo nodded and smiled. "Well Kagura would you marry me?" he asked.

Kagura gasped with eyes sparkling. "I don't have a ring yet, but I wanted to know if you would before I..." he began.

"Oh Kyo yes!" she exclaimed and hugged onto Kyo tightly.

Kyo smiled and kissed her there. Tohru looked to Yuki who was watching the scene. "Good for them." he said with a small smile.

He then looked to Tohru with a smile, she couldn't help but blush as he leaned in and kissed her softly there under the moonlight at the beginning of their summer together.

6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

Author: Reviews?
Sign up to rate and review this story