Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Alternative uses for an Afro.

Pillow for a 'fro

by MidnightBlues 4 reviews

“Your ‘fro, mate!” Frank howled, getting confused looks from Mikey and Ray. “Your pillow ‘fro!”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-13 - Updated: 2013-01-13 - 422 words

2Funny
Sorry this one isn't very long, I am supposed to be doing a paper on the great fire of London, so here is just something that I hope is a bit funny but not that substantual. Sorry. I am going to try and write another one-shot after I have finished my paper. Enjoy!



We were in the middle of our tour on I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love, and the living was tough. We were crammed into a tiny van, living in our own sweat and sleeping on top of each other. We didn’t have any pillows and only one grubby blanket. We leant against our instruments and had no room to move.

One day, I woke up from sleeping, using Frank’s crotch as a pillow and Mikey’s torso as a blanket, and looked over to a peacefully sleeping Ray Toro, aka Princess ‘fro ‘fro. He had his afro wedged against the side of the van, and his head resting comfortably on top of it. I smiled at his use of his hair as a pillow and looked out the window, daydreaming, waiting for someone else to stir.

About an hour later, Frank woke up.

“Hay baby…” He whispered half asleep. “How long have you been awake, and why do I feel like I’ve been kicked in the balls?” He smiled, gesturing to the place that had been my pillow. He had a look of tired confusion and mild pain as he looked deeply into my eyes.

“Sorry Frankie, I kinda used your lap as my pillow. I’ve been awake for about an hour, and look at the ‘fro-dude!” I grinned, pointing to the still sleeping Ray, who was still sleeping on his afro. As I did so, he grunted and snuggled deeper into the mound of spongy hair. Frank laughed. A lot. So much so that it woke up the rest of the band.

Ray sat up and shook out his giant hairstyle, instantly filling about half the van with its volume. “What’s so funny?” He said, which set Frank off again with his look of utter ignorance.

“Your ‘fro, mate!” Frank howled, getting confused looks from Mikey and Ray. “Your pillow ‘fro!”



I just want to clarify that this probebly didn't happens, sadly... Any way, this story's Question!!

What would you do if you say Gerard getting mobbed by fangirls when he is jetlagged and trying to get to Starbucks?

I would wait in Starbucks and buy him a Coffee... :)
Sign up to rate and review this story