Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hikikomori

School II

by farfromhere 0 reviews

Time to keep it together

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-01-17 - Updated: 2013-01-18 - 590 words

0Unrated
My mouth felt dry and my eyes fell to my lap. I didn't know how to respond, do I deny it or what? So thats why he smiled at me... pity "I'm worried, I've realized I open up to you on a daily and I still know almost nothing about you." she sounded sincere, I liked it. "You never want to see me outside of school and I know you barely talk to anyone except me, what's your story?"
I stared at her for a brief moment, her bright eyes were contrasting her dark brown hair, she was a beautiful person and she never ever hurt me. Why did I even distrust her? Maybe its just in my nature. "Sorry, I just have a hard time socializing and verbalizing my problems," I spoke carefully. She grabbed my hands, "Let me be your friend, lets hang out after school, please. You're the only one here who is sincere and kind, don't leave me yet, alright?"
I nodded not wanting to let my voice crack and not feeling strong enough to decline her plea. Before she could speak more the teacher interrupted, "Before we start today, everyone lets go around and talk about what we did this weekend!" Her smile sickened me, I know she asked this every Monday but I couldn't even stomach all the feelings that were rushing by me. People one by one talked about their friends, families and their grand experiences.
It came to me, before I could speak some self-righteous asshole took it on himself to. "She spent it crying over her dead mother and chugging pills!" I swallowed and looked back to see Frank Iero laughing with a few other people, someone had the decency to hit him on the back of the head and told him to knock it off. I just looked forward and tried to stay strong before I failed. " Well I ate some bad sushi and got food poisoning. I spent my entire Sunday in the hospital getting my stomach pumped, man." I said with a shrug. Some people laughed, others whispered. I was far from popular but in high school and as a senior everyone had to be involved in other people's business to make up for their lack of personality so they had something to talk about. Not to mention my brother had a reputation at the school, mostly for being the class clown. He showed no sorrow and picked on almost anyone in sight. He gained lots of friends that way, its really quite sad. I never lived up to that though. Complete isolation is school was futile. I waited for the next person to go on and soon the teacher broke us to go to our partner and work on our projects. Alice and I were already done with it so I turned over and smiled at our brilliance. She didn't seem to care about my smile though, "I can't fucking believe Frank would fucking say that, what a bastard." She said gritting her teeth. I shrugged it off, "He's just unaware, he's immature and doesn't understand sympathy or me, I don't take offense to his ignorance." I said nodding. Before she could say anything, I turned and smiled, "Hey! When we hang today I can show you some songs I know how to play on my guitar. I know quite a few black flag songs if you're down to listen!" She looked over and smiled, "Of course! After school I can drive us over to your place."
Sign up to rate and review this story