Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hikikomori

Apartment

by farfromhere 0 reviews

Time to nt b too drUnk.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-01-17 - Updated: 2013-01-18 - 588 words

0Unrated
We arrived and we called Mikey to make sure it was the right place, he walked outside and waved his arms around. We both rushed out and made our way in. There were lots of people from the show, maybe about 15 altogether. I walked around a little and noticed Alice and Mikey talking and pouring drinks in the kitchen. I walked over and heard Mikey boosting about how great he can mix drinks, Alice took one of his "famous drinks." She flinched as she took a sip, "Dang this is a bit strong!" He just laughed, "If you can't stand the heat get outta the kitchen." She choked a bit on her drink at the cheesy joke. He looked over and offered me a cup. "She doesn't drink much so I think one cup will be enough for the lady, maybe you might wanna give her something similar to mine but a bit more cola." I looked over and smiled and he mixed me a drink. I wasn't sure what to do with it though, do I sip on it... or chug it.. or?? I decided a steady gulp of the nasty fluid every few moments would be good. I started socializing more as the night went on. Frank and I soon started making fun of each other every few moments, it just came naturally. Soon our insults became weak though, it became manifests of "your mom" jokes to every other thing the person said. The others were just watching the spectacle. I caught Gerard laughing every so often. I felt a little tinge of pride.
Soon I moved on to my second drink feeling confident. Soon someone suggested a game, just a few of us were down and moved in Ray's room to play. Alice and Mikey were off somewhere else. But the rest of the band and a few others were down to play. The drunk that suggested a game, decided that truth or dare would be appropriate. "I'm pretty sure we're not in middle school, Jared" someone spoke up. "Just stay with me man, this could be fun!" "Jared" said. He started and dared someone of the name Bob to go out to the rest of the party with no pants on and introduce himself as a recovering Jehovah witness. I didn't really get it, but everyone else found it hilarious. Soon Bob turned to Gerard. "Dare!" Gerard said before anything was asked. Bob put his finger on his mouth and "ahah'ed!" "I dare you to kiss the girl here you think is the prettiest!" Gerard laughed and I got real nervous. He was going to kiss someone in front of me and I didn't think I could handle it. I was such a baby and too think I felt so confident before. I bit my lip and looked down. Gerard got up and went towards Frank, "GET AWAY IM NOT A GIRL" Frank busted out. Gerard just laughed and sat down right between Frank and I. He leaned in closer to Frank and then before I knew it, he quickly turned in towards me and kissed my cheek. I gave him a silly look trying to not to seem fazed and he shrugged. Everyone sort of aw'ed and the game continued. Gerard then looked at me and I already knew I was next, I didn't want him to ask about anything personal so I chose dare as well. He smiled and just slurred, "I dare you to come with me to the spare room."
Sign up to rate and review this story