Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frozen

It's Official

by WeAreTheFallen 1 review

Frank and Evangeline grow much closer, but so do Gerard and Rain.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-01-30 - Updated: 2013-01-31 - 1195 words

0Unrated
The whole time Gerard and Rain are gone I pace the apartment. Even Evangeline can’t calm my nerves. I hate the fact Rain went out without me. Sure, I trust Gerard to try to keep her safe in the event of an attack but he still isn’t that skilled. They could get hurt.

“Frank, there’s no point in worrying. They’ll be back soon,” Evangeline says, placing her hand on my shoulder.

Sighing I pull her close to my chest, my lips brushing against her forehead. The blonde’s sparkling blue eyes light up, head tilting a little so she can press her glossed lips to mine. She always tastes like sugar. I’m glad we found her here.

“I’m still worried about them,” I respond after we’re done kissing.

Evangeline sighs, “If that doesn’t take your mind off of them I don’t know what will. Frank, will you at least sit with me on the couch. It’s cold in here.”

By now I’ve learned her games she likes to play. The girl has me wrapped around her finger. Smirking I place my hands on her waist, guiding her towards the couch. Sitting her down, I move the heater in front of her. “There, now it’s warm.”

Her full lips contort into a pout, “Not warm enough.”

Laughing I plop down on top of her, “Is that good?”

Her giggles fill the apartment, “Get off, get off.”

She gently pounds her fists against my back until I slide off of her onto the couch, allowing Evangeline to snuggle in close to much chest. Smiling up at me she kisses my chin quickly as I intertwine our fingers.

“Thanks for finding me Frank,” she whispers.

“You’re welcome Evangeline,” I answer back as the door opens.

Rain and Gerard come through the door. Upon seeing the blonde and me on the couch they exchange looks. Sure, I’m aware that my friends don’t really approve of my new forming relationship but I could care less. I’m happy, something I feel everyone deserves to be at some point in their lives. I need this now more than ever before. Rain and Gerard can get over themselves.

“I’ll just leave your shit in the room,” Rain calls from down the hallway.

“Thanks,” I answer back as I run my free hand through Evangeline’s soft hair. Slowly, I move my lips against her hear, “Do you want to spend the night in my room?”

“I’d like that very much,” she answers back.

Just then Gerard and our fearless leader reenter the room. Rain, who takes a seat with her back pressed against the end of the counter, pulls the heater over towards her. For a while we all sit in a rather awkward silence. I really wish it wasn’t like this. Evangeline isn’t a bad person. She really does want to try and prove herself to Rain, maybe even have them be civil towards each other. I don’t understand what’s up my best friend’s ass.

“The military drove through today,” Rain finally announces.

“What?” Evangeline responds.

Rain ignores her, “They didn’t see us. We used the back door like usual but I’m putting moving around on the streets off limits for now and I’m going to need everyone to keep all the lights off and to keep away from the windows. The last thing we want is to be caught.”

Everyone nods.

“When are we going to continue on,” I ask out of pure curiosity. In my opinion the longer we stay here the better. I don’t think Evangeline is quite ready to leave her childhood home.

“How much more fuel does the generator have Frank,” Rain responds.

“I went to check it yesterday and there is about a fourth of the tank filled,” I say.

Rain nods. For a while she is lost in thought. None of us talk, Gerard and I knowing better, Evangeline just following along with the rest of us. She’s slowly learning Rain’s quirks and so far, besides wishing they could get along, hasn’t said anything about any of them.

“We’ll stay until the generator gives out. Then we’ll move on,” my best friend answers. “I’m going to go around tomorrow to the store across the way and see if there is hair dye left.”

“I thought you said we weren’t allowed to go out on the streets,” Evangeline says.

Rain glares at her. Slowly, like a panther stalking its’ prey, our leader crawls to the girl, “What I meant was, stupid little air heady girls like you can’t go out on the streets. It would just…kill me to see something happen to you.”

Then, just like that, Rain is right back to sitting calmly, almost as if nothing has happened. I can still see the hatred and mistrust she holds for Evangeline burning in her eyes.

About a week later

As Evangeline and I grow closer so do Gerard and Rain. They spend countless hours wandering around the apartment complex. Even when they are back in the room, they keep themselves, usually shut up in one of the bedrooms. Although I try to not let it bother me that I’m out of the planning of things, I do feel a little betrayed. I set out with Rain; she shouldn’t exclude me from things just because she dislikes Evangeline.

The blonde does her best to keep my mind off things. Having taken over the living room, most days we just snuggle on the couch, watching old movies or doodling. Evangeline is curious about the world outside and I do my best to fill her in. She’s gotten rather good at catching me trying to leave things out. I just don’t want her to know about the hardship that is out there.

“Frank, you’ll take me with you when you leave, right?” Evangeline asks, big blue eyes set on mine.

“Of course dear, wherever I go you go,” I respond, kissing her on the nose.

“You’re such a goof,” Evangeline laughs.

I smile, “You love it.”

“Hey Frank?”

“Yes?”

“What am I?”

For a second I don’t know what she means. Then, it hits me. Evangeline wants to know where we stand. So far we’ve done everything that a boyfriend and girlfriend would do just without the title. Being a typical girl, Evangeline wants to know if this is holding any promises for her or if it’s just a fun thing we do.

“Well, I guess you could be my girlfriend…I mean, only if you want though,” I answer with a smirk.

The blonde’s eyes light up, lips quickly finding mine, “Of course.”

“Then it’s official?”

Just then Rain walks through the room. She’s got a container of icing and is eating it with her finger, the smell of weed flowing behind her. “What’s official?”

“Frank and I are dating,” Evangeline announces.

“Suddenly I’ve lost my appetite.”
Sign up to rate and review this story