Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're just brothers

Responsible

by DigitalGhost 2 reviews

Waycest fanfiction.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-02-02 - Updated: 2013-02-02 - 265 words

0Unrated
(Gerard's POV)
I held Mikey for another few minutes, I couldn't tell if he was still holding onto me or just using me as support against his unstable body.
I pulled away. I supported him with my arm and slowly lead him across the floor, he'd trip every so often, fumbling in his drunken glory. We reached the stairs and I lifted him slightly, just enough to get him up the first step safely, I repeated lifting him, he was heavier than I expected. By the time we reached the top of the stairs I was exhausted. Mikey looked as if he had fallen asleep, I directed him into his room and let him flop down on the bed. I stroked his cheek and smiled. I was so happy to have him back...
I got up and switched on a small lamp in the corner of the room. I walked out of his door and pulled it over.
I was smiling softly as I walked downstairs. I closed the front door that had been left open, carelessly. I entered the kitchen and looked through the medicine cabinet, drawing out a box of ibuprofen, I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut a row of pills off of the tray. Filled a glass with water and headed back upstairs. I quietly opened Mikey's door, I reached in and placed the pain-killers and water on the sideboard to the left of his door.

I opened the door to my bedroom and climbed back into bed. I felt so responsible over Mikey. I felt proud of my efforts.
Sign up to rate and review this story