Categories > Original > Horror > The hunt

Gun shop

by Lirazel 0 reviews

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-06 - Updated: 2013-02-07 - 889 words - Complete

0Unrated
We put the weapons in the back seat of the truck.Radziel hurried setting the swords down and so he could get to the gunshop next door to the pawn stor . “I wonder if they have m40’s” said Radziel. We walked into the shop to see a array of guns of all types behind a counter glass and some on the wall. From AK-47’s to hunter’s elephant guns. It was enough guns to feed the appetite of a gun happy enthusiast who is supernatural. There was a picture of ‘Justin Bieber” on the wall as a target.” The hate for that kid is staggering and without bounds” I said snickering pointing to it. Radziel chuckled. “Hey can I help you two,” asked a clerk wearing a t-shirt that said “Rally’s guns and surplus. “Yeah, we want to purchase a weapon, a automatic one to be exact, ”said Radziel. “Are you in the military or a cop, ”asked the gun clerk with a smile.” Me, well kind of. She’s training to be a cop,” said Radziel pointing to me grinning. I gave the clerk a modest grin to show agreement. “Stellar” well what we have here is a M40.I know this one is real popular with the gun militant enthusiast types, ”he said taking the gun from behind him on the wall and placing it on the counter.Radziel eyed it. ”Do you have any XM2010’s available,” asked Radziel.”Ah, yes that is most highly requested and coveted firearm right now. . There is a waiting list for them,” said the clerk taking out a notepad from under the counter. “Oh, man ya see I need it like right now,” said Radziel. The clerk looked at him suspiciously. “You must be hunting some serious fcking wolves, bears, and live in a complete war zone,” said the clerk grinning nervously. ”Yeah, you can say that. The wolves are dangerous in my area so are some thugs who like to vandalize my house. I hope I don’t accidentally shoot my pet wolf. I would like to scare that ahole who likes to vandalize my house and make threats,” said Radziel with a slight frown. I put my head down and smiled to myself knowing full well that what Radziel and the others are against are far worst than regular wolves and some random burglar. “That’s a bummer man. I can call other gun shops, there may be some in the city but they maybe scarce there too , ”said the clerk.” I understand,” said Radziel. ”I see your girlfriend means business, ”said the clerk looking at my glock pistol on my hip. ”Yeah, the academy requires us to carry these,” I said trying to hide the gun with my shirt. Can I see that Uzi “said Radziel pointing at it through the glass. The clerk handed him the gun and Radziel studied it. I wonder how many wild wolves I can hit with this biiiach,”said Radziel examining the gun. “Some hunters and folks that live in a bear and wolf populated areas are now using Uzis. My cousin that lives in Australia shot a sht load of dingoes using one of those,” said the clerk Alright, I’ll just get two M40’s, three Uzis and that Beretta PX4 C,” said Radziel pointing to it on the wall.” Done and done,” said the clerk ringing us up. “Is he going to ask for I.D. or a permit,” I whispered to Radziel. “Don’t know,” said Radziel shrugging his shoulders.” I just need to see some I.D. please. Radziel took out his wallet and showed him his I.D.I was shocked. Not because the clerk asked for I.D. it was the fact that Radziel had one. For as long as I known him I thought that most of the supes in the house aside from Larry lived off the grid. “Let me see that,” I said grabbing the I.D..There it was a authentic I.D. with Radziel’s name and a last name. “Smith” a very generic name to go with a exotic Biblical type of name. I wonder what Paul and Brandon’s said And there was a real birthday making him to be 21 so he can legally drink.” Your girlfriend is searching you bro,”said the clerk packing the guns in boxes.”Yeah,she’s starting early,” said Radziel.”Ok he’s fine go ahead and give him his weapons,” I said grinning handing Radziel back his I.D.Alright that’ll be 3,100 said the clerk. ”Ohhh, wow” I said at the price. Radziel took out a roll of two big stacks of bills and handed it to the clerk. The clerk promptly counted the money.” I hope you have bullets for these items,” I said nudging him.’ Oh, yeah we keep a good supply of them, ”said Radziel”Okay,” I said looking the clerk count the bills. After three minutes of counting he gave us the receipt.” alright you both have a good one, ”he said.” Thanks man,” said Radziel.”Thank you,” I said to clerk. ”Thanks, and watch out for those wolves and that pesky burglar,” said the clerk.”Oh, I will I have my glock I said lifting up shirt smiling.
Sign up to rate and review this story