Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're just brothers

Merci Pour Les Pilules

by DigitalGhost 1 review

Waycest fanfiction. Mikey is grateful that Gerard helped him. He goes to say thanks....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2013-02-09 - Updated: 2013-02-09 - 456 words

0Unrated
A/N
Thanks for all the nice reviews guys! I've read all of them and I really appreciate the nice comments!
(Also, I apologize if the French in the title is incorrect, I'm not very good with French...)


-
(Gerard's POV)
Nighttime fell, it was late. I decided to turn in, I grabbed a book and lay down on the bed. I kept thinking about Mikey, why had he been feeling so low, it was so sudden too... just at that moment, I heard a light tap at the door. I close my book and climb off the bed. I was tired. So fucking tired.
I reached the door, turned the handle, pulled it open. I wasn't surprised to see Mikey there he was still up when I decided to go to bed. I let him come in, it was dark in my room, only a small lamp above my bed providing light. He came over to me, he put his arms around me, tightening them. I loved his hugs, he was always so gentle. I pulled my arms from in-between us and hugged him back. I felt his head move into my neck, his kissed me lightly. I got a tingling feeling inside me... I kissed him back, slowly, in a line down his neck, his hands slid down my back and rested around my hip bones.
He moved his body in closer to mine, I stroked my hands across his shoulders. His head lifted, I looked up at him, staring into his calmed gaze... he moved his head in and kissed me on the cheek, I rubbed my hands down his back, he moved his kiss onto my lips, I opened my mouth slightly, allowing his tongue to enter. I moaned softly, I slid my tongue back and tickled the roof of his mouth.
We stood there, in the dark, kissing... my jeans began to tighten as Mikey ran his fingers down my spine, everything felt so good.
He pulled away... "Thank you..." he said softly, I saw a smile creep onto his lips "...I mean... for taking care of me last night..." He placed a final kiss onto my lips before backing away, out through the door. He stopped at the base of the stairs and smiled at me, I couldn't help but blush as I smiled back. He walked up the stairs and into the lounge.
I closed the door quietly, the smile still spread across my face, I walked back to my bed and sat down. My eyes flashed down and I noticed how hard I was... I blushed to myself... Oops.... Did he notice...?
I turned off the light and lay back on the bed.

I really did love Mikey...
Sign up to rate and review this story