Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're just brothers

Lives, Become Incredible

by DigitalGhost 1 review

Waycest fanfiction. Mikey recovers a forgotten 'friend'.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2013-02-09 - Updated: 2013-02-09 - 495 words

0Unrated
Gerard's POV
A shaft of light broke through the window. My eyes flickered open, I slowly sat up, I rubbed the just from my eyes and then sat there for a while. I watched the sunlight dance around the room as it glinted off the mirror hung in the corner of the room. It was quiet upstairs, actually, it was quiet everywhere, not a sound to be heard. I stood up, stretched, then realized. "The...fuck..." I was still dressed, shoes and all. I scoffed and pulled off my t-shirt, I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth. My hair smelt terrible, I ran my fingers through it briefly, it was greasy as fuck too.
I turned on the shower and locked the bathroom door. I stripped off the remainder of my clothes then stepped behind the shower curtain.

Mikey's POV
I opened my eyes, shiiiit....! It was bright, the curtains were wide open. I rolled out of bed and opened my door, I heard a muffled voice downstairs. Gee was up.
I sauntered downstairs, the voice became clearer, he was singing again. I walked to his bedroom door and slowly turned the handle, in the shower... he was singing in the shower. I giggled before closing the door and heading back to the kitchen. I flicked on the coffee pot and searched around for a mug. Gerard hadn't washed anything in two days, I rinsed one of the dirty cups under the tap, just in time, the coffee pot clicked.
I rushed and poured myself a cup, I gasped at its flavor, I hadn't had coffee in what felt like ages...
I sat down on the sofa and switched on the television. I browsed the TV guide and then I found Batman. I sat and watched, drinking my coffee. I started to think about last night, Gerard and I, he actually kissed me back... then I remembered that he got hard, he thought I didn't notice but I could feel him all too well...
My thoughts were interrupted by a familiar song. I could hear Gerard start to sing the first verse, it was so sweet when he sang his own songs. He stopped for a moment and skipped straight to the second verse...
"Ladies and gentlemen,
Truth - is now acceptable,
Fame - is now injectable,
Process the progress."
This made me think... then I suddenly remembered... my bass! I forgot all about it...
I put down my coffee and dashed to the stairs, onto the hall outside my bedroom, I then climbed another flight of stairs, to my 'music room'...
There sat my bass, my bass that I loved so fucking much! I turned on the amp and started playing out the bassline to Planetary, it was such a fun song to play. I turned up the volume, felling each note vibrate through the floorboards.
I felt so much better, I had my bass and I had my Gerard.

Life was sweet.
Sign up to rate and review this story