Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can Run Away With Me,Anytime You Want

Chapter Ten

by MCR-99 7 reviews

The Funeral. :_: bring some tissues or something..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-02-14 - Updated: 2013-02-14 - 932 words - Complete

0Unrated
Current song of da moment: Famous Last Words.
Mood: Shit,because i'm single on valentines day.

Lets get on with da funeral then..

;_;



Chapter Ten.

"We are gathered here to say goodbye to our dearest Killjoy,Syanide Skull.She was ghosted in this here place,two weeks ago.She died,giving birth to the first of the next generation."Dr.D said,with his head hung down.
"Gee,it's gonna be fine.We'll get him later."Mikey whispers,but I stare back at him,right in the eye.
"Mikey,it won't ever be okay.She's dead.Nothing will ever bring her back."I hiss under my breath.
"Gerard,would you like to say a few words?"Dr.D asked.I turned my attention to him.
"Fine."I say,getting up and walking down the aisle towards the podium,my head down.
My eyes caught the attention of the coffin,and my dead love's eyes.She looked so pure,so humble.
I wanted to bring her back,to hold her close and never let go of her.I wanted to see her eyes glimmer brightly every day,just like mine did when I saw her looking so happy.
Yet,I never will be able to anymore.She was gone and nothing could bring her back.
"Gerard?"
"Yes?"
"Is everything alright? Is this too much,to come up and say the words you wished to say to her?"Dr.D asked.
"No.I'll be fine."I say,stepping up to the podium.

"I remember when I first saw Sadie.We were driving through the newly radiated Battery City,when I saw her and Mia and Christy and Raven sprawled out on the floor,along with Penina and Amy.I stopped the car,shoving my foot on the pedal.I pointed out the girls and we managed to save them before they died.She woke up after we brought her home,and I talked to her,got to know her.
After the weeks passed,we fell for eachother.I was overjoyed when she got pregnant with Helena,yet I never thought it would kill her.I vowed to keep her safe from any harm,never let anything or anybody hurt her.I stayed with her until her last moment,and layed with her until today.Silently wishing she would come back.."I cried out the words,and mean't them.
"Gerard..? It's okay if you want to leave.."
"Okay,thank you Dr.D."I say,and run back inside the diner,and to our room.Closing and locking the door behind me in floods of tears,then collapsing on the bed,sobbing into my pillow.My hand wrapped itself around a sheet of paper,and I pulled it out from under the pillow.It was a note,adressed to me.From her.
I opened the folded paper and read the note.

Dear Gerard.
I am dying,slowly and painfully.But you can never blame yourself with my death,ever.And most importantly,don't die for me.
Helena is going to need you there for her,everyone will.
You never broke your promise to me,saying you'll never let anybody hurt me.It just happened,we never planned for it.
If you find this,just know I will never stop loving you.You are the light behind my eyes,you are the only hope for me.
Be safe,my hero.
I'll watch you,I'll be that light at the end of the tunnel.
I'll play your favourite song on the radio,just to see your face beam as you sing along to the song.
I'll never leave you,I'll still be around.
And,if you're lucky,I'll lay right next to you,as you sleep.
Run baby run,don't ever look back.
They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance.
I'll be waiting for the day,that I'll be able to see you smile again.

Love,Sadie.
xx


Tears filled my eyes as I read the note.
It's not too late,it's never too late.
I pulled my shoes back on and ran back outside to the funeral.
"Wait!"I shout,and everyone turned to face me again."I have something else to say."
"Well,go ahead Gerard."Dr.D smiled,and I ran back to the podium,clutching the note.
"Sadie.She wrote this for me.She is the only hope for me.I'd do anything,just to have her back in my arms one last time.To sleep beside her,once more."
I see a few people's eyes fill with tears.My eyes began to water again as I step down from the podium and stand in front of the coffin.
"You won't have to wait too long for me.I'll be with you soon.I promised that,I'd die if you did."I whisper out the words with tears in my eyes,before walking towards the car.
"Gerard,don't!"Frank protested,standing up,along with everybody else.
"I don't have a choise,Frank! I promised her!"I shout back as the tears fell.I clutched the note tight in my hand as I carried on walking towards the car.
I knew what I had to do,in order to see her again.

[*;_; told you it was sad!
btw,I used a lyric from Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings,cuz it fitted with the killjoys.
No longer listening to Famous Last Words,BFMV is on Kerrang! TV number 59 in 69 loudest love songs.
Rate and Review,and I'll post the final two parts tomorrow!

xo Sadie :'( tears for this sadness RN./]
Sign up to rate and review this story