Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're just brothers

Only go, so far...

by DigitalGhost 2 reviews

Waycest fanfiction. Mikey and Gerard finish watching their movie.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2013-02-15 - Updated: 2013-02-15 - 472 words

0Unrated
((Gerard's POV)

I groaned as Mikey nuzzled his head into my neck, his warm breath steaming on my neck, Mikey nipped at my skin softly. I pulled my head away to look back to the screen, the current ad break on the TV finished. I looked at Mikey, I bit my lip and climbed off his lap. His hand released from my hair, I moved back along the sofa before lying down, my head resting in Mikey's lap. The mood was gone and we returned to watching the film.
Mikey began twirling his fingers in my hair, he picked up ends and wrapped them amongst his hands. "What the hell are you doing!?" I laughed, playfully flicking his arm. He picked up most of my hair and covered my face with it, I rolled onto my back, allowing him to see the red of my hair, flopped over my face. I tried to blow the hair from my eyes, Mikey giggled. I rolled my eyes at him and shoved him gently, he laughed again, my expression remained annoyed, I childishly poked my tongue out at him.
"Alright... sassy..." Mikey was giggling. I took a swipe at his head, knocking his once slick-back locks into his eyes. We stopped playing when we realized the final sequence of Die Hard was playing. It was always one of the best bits...
-

I was heading down the softly carpeted steps to my room, Mikey wanted to finish watching the credits... what!?
I managed to find a matching pair of pajama bottoms for the t-shirt I'd selected, I quickly undressed myself and slipped into the pajamas.
In the bathroom I washed my face and brushed my teeth, I fixed my hair parting in the mirror, I needed to after Mikey had been messing about with it...
I walked back through to my bedroom and then back upstairs. I went along the slight corridor to a lounge sort of room which had been set up to be my art area. I just felt like drawing. I began to sketch out a person, then an instrument, then it became Mikey and his bass. I began to add detail, Mikey's bone structure, the stripes on his bass.
"That's really good..."
"Shit Mikey!" I jumped when I heard his voice. "You fucking scared me...!" I stood up. He looked down into my eyes.
"You don't need to be scared..." he whispered...


-A/N-
Yes, I did just leave it on that cliffhanger. Sorry...
Thanks to everyone reading, I'm really glad people are enjoying. I'm new to the whole world of writing fanfiction so It's great to have some feedback!
Also, I might try doing some artwork for this fic, I'll try and find the time because It's something I'd certainly like to explore!
Thanks again, next chapter hopefully up soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story