Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're just brothers

Tease.

by DigitalGhost 0 reviews

Waycest fanfiction. Gerard and Mikey pretty close, followed by a crisis at breakfast.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2013-02-27 - 839 words

0Unrated
A/N
Fuck, guys I'm sorry I haven't updated. I've been feeling shit lately, I had a sports lesson outside at college when it was -9 degrees, I got some kind of illness, It's been bugging me all week! Sorry!
Also, I've had no inspiration for this chapter. I was worrying about the future of this story, where I'll end up taking it or how it will end (I'm not planning on ending it too soon though.)
For now though, I apologize that this chapter is lacking quite a lot.
Anyway, carry on!
-
-Gerard's POV-

I awkwardly reached down to close my sketchbook, my gaze still fixed on Mikey. We stood for a while, in silence. Mikey looked me up and down... "You going to bed...?"
"...Uh... I guess so..." "Why...?"
"...Nothing...no..." Mikey looked away.
"Do... you… want to come..." I gave him a smirk. His face flushed a dark pink at the question. "C'mon..." I smiled and began leading him out of the room. I pulled him down the hallway, my heart was racing in anticipation, even I didn't know what to expect...
I pushed open my bedroom door, releasing Mikey from my grip. He just gazed at me for a bit before leaning to give me a small peck on the cheek. I stepped forward, giving him a smirk before returning the favor; I stared into Mikey's eyes, biting my lip softly.
Mikey turned his head and kissed into my lips, wrapping his hands around my waist, he started guiding me sideways, still deeply embracing our kiss. When he stopped moving me, he pushed me back into the bed; we broke apart before he climbed on top of me, tangling his hand in my hair. He pressed his lips forcefully onto mine; sucking on my bottom lip slightly. I ran my hand down his back, pulling him closer, his lips broke from mine. I felt his breath trail down my neck, he nipped my collar-bone playfully, I rubbed my nose across his and kissed him on his cheek.
I tried to squirm out from under Mikey, he sat up when he realized. I pulled my legs out from underneath him.
"What i-…" Mikey was interrupted as I forced my lips onto his, gripping his cheeks.
We continued kissing; I never got tired with the feeling of his lips. His tongue entered my mouth again, carefully searching every area. Mikey’s hands ran down my sides, he rested them on my hips for the moment.
I couldn’t help but groan as I felt Mikey’s fingers flutter over the front of my pajama trousers, he started drawing circles, pressing slightly harder with each shape he traced. My crotch became increasingly tighter with each movement my brother inflicted on me. I pushed him down and rolled him so I was now on top. My knees were spread either side, almost straddling him, Mikey rolled his hips into mine, desperate to be close to me. I lifted my weight from him again, teasing him with delicate kisses to his neck.
I let my hips drop, Mikey gasped at the sudden pressure on his groin, he tried to grind his hips into mine, fuck, it felt good.

-
-Mikey’s POV-
I slowly began to wake, between the fluttering of my eyelids I saw Gerard. When my eyes finally remained open I could view my brother properly, he was still asleep. Gerard was lying on one arm, the other draped over my body. I lifted his arm and quietly slipped out of the bed. I looked back to Gerard…
He looked beautiful.
I tiptoed across the floorboards, trying not to alert Gerard. I went into his bathroom and quietly locked the door. I turned on the shower then began removing my jeans and t-shirt. I really need to remember to change before bed…
I stepped behind the shower curtain, the warm water beating down on my shoulders, I reached for the shower gel, squeezed some into my hand before soaping down my body.
I shampooed my hair and finished up in the shower, shutting off the water and stepping onto the bathmat as I pulled a towel from the radiator. I tied a larger towel around my waist then wrapped a smaller one over my hair.
I gathered my clothes, turned to the door and exited the bathroom.
Gerard wasn’t in his bed. What?
I pulled the handle of the bedroom door, walking down the hall and up the stairs.
“Ah fuck…” I heard Gerard complain. I stood in the doorway, concerned expression.
“What happened…?” Gerard folded his arms and leant against the counter, an annoyed look on his face.
“No fucking coffee!” “None…!”
“Ah shit.” I replied. “…Well, I’m going to shave and get dressed, I’ll go shopping after that…?” Gerard sighed.
“Okay…” He rolled his eyes playfully.
I turned away to proceed upstairs when Gerard called “We also need a load of other shit!” “We don’t have any bread or milk either!”
Sign up to rate and review this story